Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
WUT THE F*CK
    #4261280 - 06/05/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

like.... i dont get it man....someof u kno i had some shrooms growing. they were grown from grain spawned to horse poo.... they grew nicely looked beautiful... i ate enough to equal out to 2 dry grams and... NO FUCKING TRIP! now im thinking WHAT THE FUCK IM SO PISSED! i put all this time effort money and got all excited over nothing so far! WHY DIDNT I TRIP?! those weres upposed to be potent shroomies cuz they were grown on horse poo.... pesa was the strain if that has anything to do with it.

ive eaten liek an eigth of shroomz ive boughten but had a very mild trip but this time with my home growns i didnt feel even buzzed.... NOT EVEN A STOMACH ACHE! WHY?! SOMEONE HELP ME!

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarseed1066
officially hosed

Loc: close enough to get mysel...
Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4261296 - 06/05/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thats weird man...my first batch off lowly cakes rocked my boat pretty good off 2.2g. :shrug:

--------------------
Under his instruction, I taped drumsticks to his head and turned him into a sort of mummy, or perhaps a caterpiller in a cocoon. He remains this way for about three hours, making bizarre noises, pretending to be a new species that must learn to walk and talk and eat, etc. And he communicates with other life forms by way of the antennae on his head. Eventually we jam a tube from a waterbong into it's mouth and figure he's learned all he needs to know.

OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
    #4261297 - 06/05/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Where did u obtain your spores?
Were the mushrooms you ate overly bruised? Darkend in color, blueish/blackish?
Had you had a meal in the day you injested them?

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: Lapius]
    #4261319 - 06/05/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i had like a bowl of cereal a few hours before eating them, i got the spores from spores direct, a shroomery sponsor, they were fresh with one dried shroom that was not overly bruised

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

#4261332 - 06/05/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i also ate it with a vitamin c pill and some lemonade cuz i heard vitamin c helps with the stomach ache or something

--------------------

OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
    #4261340 - 06/05/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Geez, I have NEVER eating fresh dripping fruits w/o tearing into a hole in space and time, gingerly too.

Don't know what to tell you. Have a controlled experiment with more doses?

Offlineweathereporter88
Male

#4261345 - 06/05/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, ur scaring me, I'm about to harvest my first grow.

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
    #4261352 - 06/05/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

apparently your tolerance is high. just 2 grams. guess you should try more, like way more. i know when i partake it is usually with an 1/8 to start and then munch around another 1/8 in the following hour. sure may seem excessive to some, but it gets me into the 3-4 range where i like to be. now as for homegrown on poo, i am still waiting to try that. just about there, spawn run is looking very nice after the third day.
hope you get there.
peace

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: weathereporter88]
    #4261361 - 06/05/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

like.... a few times ive eaten homegrowns but those few times were like 1-1.5 dry grams worth of wet shroomz....which i sort of understood why i didnt trip.. but like i said i ate an eigth of street boughten shroomz and had a mild trip.... i think next time im gonan eat a whole wet 70 grams

--------------------

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

#4261387 - 06/05/05 08:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hell yeah, why not. hope it whacks you right out there.
i have noticed that at times, depending on my mood, that they affect me differently. you?
peace

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: Lapius]
    #4261420 - 06/05/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm assuming that you ate these fresh right? I would personally eat these dry and powder them up with a coffee grinder. I always double dose with 3-4 grams each dose, as I like to trip balls, and it works great for me.

I nuke some water, about 8 ounces, and then add 3 grams of powdered shrooms. I stir for about 2 minutes and then add to my coffee cup standing by. I use Good Earth Spice Tea and about 2 teaspoons of sugar. Within 30 minutes I am tripping pretty good and I begin prepping for the second dose.

I make the second dose and ingest. Within 30 minutes I am flying like there's no tomorrow. I have tried 2 grams before and I barely saw trails, let alone a full on trip, but the second dose beefs it up pretty well.

There are a lot of variables when it comes to tripping and what you do before sets the mood in my opinion. I always try and drink my tea on an empty stomach and with no alcohol. I have personally had problems with mushrooms slowing or just plain stopping gastric emptying. I know because I'll go to bed 5-6 hours later and still feel food in my stomach.

Heavy doses have actually forced me to puke just to get the crap out of my stomach and continue enjoying my trip. That's my two cents.

I hope it helps.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: Wronguy]
    #4261423 - 06/05/05 08:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i donno about the differenc ebetween moods but i definately was in the mood to trip... i was even readyt o be trippin at work lol and nothing happened :crying:

--------------------

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
    #4261447 - 06/05/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I hear you on the mood aspect. Try the double dose next time with tea. If you really want to trip hard, the double dose is the key.

Just make sure and wait until the first dose begins kicking in before you start on the second. Try it this weekend and give us an update if you don't mind.

Offline5meopsyco
Stranger

#4261451 - 06/05/05 08:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

huh thats funny i cant eat more that 2grams of mine with out my face melting off...

OfflineHotnuts
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild Blue Yawnder
    #4261566 - 06/05/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
like.... i dont get it man....someof u kno i had some shrooms growing. they were grown from grain spawned to horse poo.... they grew nicely looked beautiful... i ate enough to equal out to 2 dry grams and... NO FUCKING TRIP! now im thinking WHAT THE FUCK IM SO PISSED! i put all this time effort money and got all excited over nothing so far! WHY DIDNT I TRIP?! those weres upposed to be potent shroomies cuz they were grown on horse poo.... pesa was the strain if that has anything to do with it.

ive eaten liek an eigth of shroomz ive boughten but had a very mild trip but this time with my home growns i didnt feel even buzzed.... NOT EVEN A STOMACH ACHE! WHY?! SOMEONE HELP ME!

If i've said it once, i'll say it again. This is a prime example of my theory. Here's my thoery. LOL! I too have had similar occurances with non-dried specimens, unless they were right off the substrate. I truly think that psilocybe mushrooms loose most of their potency after a few hours after harvest. Then throughout the drying process, slowly gain it back. I've said this here before on this board and at Mycotopia, and have only got looked at sideways. :rolleyes: I truly think this is another case that gives my theory some back bone. Yet! In order to know the truth behind the theory, scientific experimentations would have to be perfromed. A very costly experiment at that. A lot of actives testing throughout the drying process that really isn't worth someone to do. I always recommend eating cracker dry mushrooms for complete satisfaction.

Edited by hotnutz (06/05/05 09:09 PM)

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: Hotnuts]
    #4261593 - 06/05/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hotnutz said:

If i've said it once, i'll say it again. This is a prime example of my theory. Here's my thoery. LOL! I too have had similar occurances with non-dried specimens, unless they were right off the substrate. I truly think that psilocybe mushrooms loose most of their potency after a few hours after harvest. Then throughout the drying process, slowly gain it back. I've said this here before on this board and at Mycotopia, and have only got looked at sideways. :rolleyes: I truly think this is another case that gives my theory some back bone. Yet! In order to know the truth behind the theory, scientific experimentations would have to be perfromed. A very costly experiment at that. A lot of actives testing throughout the drying process that really isn't worth someone to do. I always recommend eating cracker dry mushrooms for complete satisfaction.

are you f8434king kidding me. that is some funny shit.
peace

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: 5meopsyco]
    #4261661 - 06/05/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Everyone has their threshold. For me 2 grams does hardly anything but minor visuals. I love the body high and heavy visuals. I want to look down at my carpet and see it moving on me.

I trip so hard that I see trails from watching people on TV, not just in real life. Man I love tripping. Once a weekend does me just fine.

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: backupwards]
    #4261669 - 06/05/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

AHH HaHahAHahA

Awww LORD :laugh:

Man, you ate 1/8th WET?...I'd hope not...But that'd explain it...

That's like... .35 grams dry...that isn't shit...

Next time try about 3-4 Dry...

I personally grind mine up (drops potency a bit, oxidation blah blah blah pysilcin breaks down easily blah blah balh

3-4 Dry
1 Pint O.J
500ML's of Vitiam C, Crushed up.

Mix all together...You'll have a blast..

And fast for about 7-10 hours next time....

Trust me :thumbup:

Good luck man, :smirk:

-Gnostic

OfflineHotnuts
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild Blue Yawnder
Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: backupwards]
    #4261689 - 06/05/05 09:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Go right ahead! Laugh it up. I've been there and done that. Are You fucking kidding me is a quote from someone that has no fucking clue. I'd be willing to bet my left nut, (hell both for that matter) that if he eats fruit from the same flush that are cracker dry that the trip will be intense as it should be. Then try fruits from the same flush that were not dry and get back to me. You're barking up the wrong tree backupwards! As your nym should be assbackwords. :thumbdown:

OfflineWronguy
Trusted Cultivator
Re: WUT THE F*CK [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4261712 - 06/05/05 09:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You like the OJ Gnostic? I tried it once and it made me sick. I probably took way too much though. I think I took 7 grams total.

For those of you who love tea, get the Good Earth brand Spice tea. I have never even tasted a hint of the mushrooms using this brand of tea.

I have never tripped for more than 5-6 hours though. The trip is over for me when reality starts to set in. I'll go to bed seeing trails, but my heavy visuals are pretty much gone. I guess if you count the trails, minor or not, I could be tripping for that long.

Tripping is tripping, regardless of the level. For me it's over when I hit a level 1 or 2.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Boomr Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom