Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Alcohol bit me in the ass.
    #4260356 - 06/05/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well it finally happened. Alcohol fuckin bit me hard. Last night I started off on a bottle of Captain Morgains spiced Rum. I was pretty pissed at the world because I was fighting with my ex-g/f for a few hours. Drank around 40% of a liter bottle on my own. Got a call from some old friends who were having a bonfire and decided to say the hell with it and just go.

The bonfire was awesome and it was even better to be around all my friends. Took a 2 cans of soda and dumped them in my bottle of Capt's and pounded a little bit of that and passed it around. They had a bottle of Yukon Jack and some other shit I don't remember the name of that was 100 proof also. A friend asked if anybody wanted to pound some Yukon jack and I was in the mood so I grabbed the bottle and slammed about a couple shots worth and passed it back to him, he followed up, and I slammed a couple more and almost puked.

Took a hit off a bowl and took another swig off my bottle of Capts and thats the last thing I remember. No idea how much more I drank last night. I guess a friend gave me a ride home but I have no recollection of it. The only other thing I remember is puking my brains out in the bathroom of my house naked and my mother yelling in that I was waking everybody up. Today I found out I kept knocking into things in my room and in the hallway heading to the bathroom and that I was screaming as I did.. Definately not like me.

I woke up to my room literally trashed like I had fell over everything in it. My cigarettes were missing as well as my cell phone. I called up down to my friends house to find out what the fuck had happened.. I was pretty pissed and I still am because Iv never """blacked out""" and not remembered what happened in my life. Not from any chemical. I guess I was talking fine but I kept tripping over things and falling down (I have cuts and bruises on my hands,arms, and knees). That's just not like me I always hold my composure.

A friend just dropped my cell phone off I guess they found it in the weeds behind his house where I went to take a piss and tripped and fell down..

Iv seriously taken a step back to look at myself and realized Iv obviously been drinking way too much. Im definately going to cut back some. Big wake up call I guess you could say. Anybody else ever experience blacking out while drinking? Happens to my friends all the time and Iv always laughed and said I couldnt understand how you cant remember what happened. Now I understand. It's fucked up. I don't like it at all. I don't like the feeling of not being in control of myself.

Any feedback or insight is much appreciated.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4260361 - 06/05/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:

Took a hit off a bowl and took another swig off my bottle of Capts and thats the last thing I remember.

I think the only relevant feedback/insight can be found by looking at that.

Don't smoke when you're on your way to wasted, it never ends well. That's most likely what did it. If you hadn't smoked you still would have been really fucked up but it probably wouldn't have ripped you apart as much.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4260369 - 06/05/05 03:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah that's why I only drink very moderately every once in a while.. I've puked my guts out enough times.

--------------------

Male

Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4260373 - 06/05/05 03:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I go see shows half the nights out of a month so I pretty much always have a beer or two but I usually make a decision as to whether it's a smoking night or a drinking night so I don't end up mixing the two too much. It spins out of control so fast when you smoke while you're drunk.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinejbird21
Stranger

Loc: DELAWARE
    #4260379 - 06/05/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i know what you mean about how u dont like blacking out and not being in control, i remember i blacked out one time and ended out side in the snow with nothin but a pair of shorts on

--------------------
J W

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4260381 - 06/05/05 03:35 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's a very good point bro. Iv always appreciated smoking while drinking a few beers but I guess with massive amounts of liquor it just doesnt mesh well at all. I havent been smoking very much at all lately that could add to the factor. Iv got a very low tolerance now.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #4260398 - 06/05/05 03:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, you should be aware that slowly increasing your drinking, a horrible experience, then an epiphany, then a huge drop in drinking is a pattern a lot of alcoholics spend years in before they get treatment. If you really think your drinking is a problem, you need to stop, now. You will be able to cut back, but in 3 months, you'll be back where you are now. This is a very familier pattern for how alcoholism presents itself, and the alcoholic, thinking "I cut back succesfully, this isn't a problem." gets caught up in it very easily because it doesn't feel like the narrative for alcoholism.

I'd take a serious step back and look at some literature from alcoholism. This way, you can be sure you aren't getting hooked on the juice by the same deceptive pattern most alcoholics find themselves in. Remember, alcohol is way more harmful and addictive then the drugs we fool around with here.

Be careful, man!

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: tomk]
    #4260410 - 06/05/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the words of wisdom bro. I think it's time for a serious evaluation of my life.

--------------------

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #4260419 - 06/05/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

...And that is why I stay away from hard liquor. It's just WAY too fucking easy to drink too much. Plus, beer just rocks. And if your smoking too you can overdo it big time.

I'm glad you are smart enough to re-evaluate your life and sober up for a bit. No need to put alcohol away forever, just take it slow, and vow to yourself never to drink that much again.

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Offlinejbird21
Stranger

Loc: DELAWARE
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: flowstone]
    #4260427 - 06/05/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Edit:

You can come back when your of age!

--------------------
J W

Edited by Ripple (06/05/05 05:11 PM)

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #4260428 - 06/05/05 03:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You may not have the objectivity to honestly evaluate yourself here. Go to an AA meeting and listen to the people talk about themselves. Ask a doctor about it. Read up on the psychology of it. Don't think common sense will help you out of this hole.

Good luck man!

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4260437 - 06/05/05 03:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Oh boy - doncha just LOVE those morning afters? :projectile:
But yeah, cutting down on the drinking (especially if you wind up getting utterly shitfaced every time you do drink) isn't such a bad idea...

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: tomk]
    #4260441 - 06/05/05 03:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Less dominator drugs in your life is a good thing.

Step back and maybe cut back on the alcohol.

I'm glad you came out safe in the end.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4260479 - 06/05/05 04:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah man.. if I get pretty drunk and then smoke some herb.. most of the time I get white death.. which is when you get the spins and then just puke everywhere. Bad alcohol. I've never puked just on weed.

--------------------

Male

Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4260482 - 06/05/05 04:03 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

:yesnod: One of my worst memories is being wasted and my two friends wanting to smoke so I packed a bowl for them (they didn't have any weed) and they passed it to me and I was like ah what the hell...

I've seen double before, but never triple.  10 minutes later we're in the Subway, I walk over to the edge and...:puke:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: myndreach]
    #4260496 - 06/05/05 04:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the kind words man. I feel very happy just to be alive. The back of my head is kind of soar. I think I might have hit my head one of the times I fell. Iv slept for hours though so I doubt it could be a concussion. Is there any possibility I could have a concussion or am I just paranoid? Iv slept for about 12 hours. Theres no lump on my head but it's tender in one spot and Im positive its not my headache it actually is soar. Just being paranoid. I'm just very pissed that I cannot for the life of me remember the rest of my night. Im done with the heavy drinking and Im going to try not to drink period. Definately going to read up on some information about the psychology of an alcoholic.

--------------------

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4260517 - 06/05/05 04:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

12 shots of tequila in less than an hour and I had a really rough fucking night. The only time I ever blacked out on alcohol. It was also the first tim eI ever drank hard alcohol. And also the only time I will ever drink tequila.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #4260632 - 06/05/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hell yea dood, i was thinkin about that the other day.

its sooo wierd., when u loose yourself on alchohol and can remember ... its like...

your body was still doing its thing, but your mind was gone.
its like your body just fends for itself, while the mind is out, and the body isnt well at doing it, so it falls down and does stuipid shit. ...or, i guess just memory loss..

still crazy

i had that a couple of times, i didnt really hate it that bad. for me.. its like, i dont know how much alchohol i can take. One min im havin fun, and the next i dont remember a thing. but i guess i will learn to control it one day.

well, good luck dood
cu

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Alcohol bit me in the ass. [Re: XUL]
    #4260657 - 06/05/05 05:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah it's definately wild. I don't see how you can like it at all. I guess I learned a lesson last night that I am far from in control of the alcohol. I just hope I don't have a concussion. Its like I get all paranoid when I think somthing is wrong with me. Basically its like an OCD I have. Pretty sure I would have went into a coma or somthing bad while I was asleep for the 12 hours.

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4260766 - 06/05/05 05:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Anybody else ever experience blacking out while drinking? Happens to my friends all the time and Iv always laughed and said I couldnt understand how you cant remember what happened. Now I understand.

Yeah, I can definately relate.
My friend, who was very deep into alcohol at one point in his life, would always get completely wasted and "black-out" and do all sorts of insane shit, getting arrested several times, fucking aruond on his girlfriend, getting into fights, breaking shit, etc etc... And the day after he would claim that he had "blacked out" and didn't remember doing any of it.
I always doubted him, until I had my own experiences with it. Always at the hands of liquor, and usually mixed with pot, I had a few black-outs that were pretty scary. I had to be told afterwards what exactly happened... my friends would tell me that I would get very rowdy, once they claimed I kicked a hole in a hotel room wall, which I have no recollection of. Other times I was told I would attempt to have sex with Mom's and once a pregnant chick.  :blush:  But I had to be told what happened, because I honestly couldn't remember myself. Scary stuff indeed.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom