Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Loc: Saturn
[Trip Report] 2.5+ mg (2500+ mcg) of LSD
    #4251685 - 06/03/05 09:12 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

This experience happened last weekend at a small festival. I had arrived at the fest early Friday morning. Since I was alone I just wandered around all day and talked with folks. I was sitting at the second stage checking out some bluegrass band or something and smoking a little herb.

As I sat there, I noticed one of my close friends laying over near a tree with a group of people. All of them were obviously rolling and/or tripping so I headed over. Started talking to my friend about the weekend and what was going on. He says, "Man, I'm spun out. You want to dose today?" Having just dosed the last weekend, I replied, "I'd rather not today, maybe tomorrow. I think I'll just chill out for today." "That's cool, you want to go smoke down at my tent then?" "Sure." So we head down to his campsite.

Upon arrival at his camp, I'm introduced to a few of his friends from out of town. It's really hot outside so I request a bottle of water. They tell me to go look in a cooler behind this car, but there's no water there. I sit back down and ask again, when I see out of the corner of my eyes my friend with a water bottle with a few ounces of water in the bottom. I immediately grab it from him and chug it down in one fell swoop. Handing it back to him I say, "Thanks man, you need to get this shit refilled." To which he replied, "I wishhhh....Ohhh man."

Then I tasted it. I had just downed an unknown quanity of LSD diluted in a bottle of water. I had dosed out of the water bottle before, but only a few sips here and there which always got me spun. I said, "That was just as much as last time right?" He said, "Yeah man, only 3 or 4, you'll be cool." Then he burst into an uncontrolled fit of laughter. Hehehe.

I said I should probably head back to my tent and put all my stuff away and change. I was already coming up as this sentence left my lips. I start walking away and every step I took it felt like I was getting more and more intoxicated, even though it had been only a few minutes since I ingested it. As I arrived at my campsite I was already really really high, comparable to the last time I ate a 10 strip back in 1999, and I was sure that I had eaten at least that much. I put all my stuff away and change into some jeans and head back to the venue. By this time I was frying really hard and although my head was sort of clear, my vision was decimimated. Patterns were flowing everywhere and everything was morphing and growing.

At the main stage I worked my way to front just as the band came on. They open with "Feel Like a Stranger," which is always nice. I'm dancing around with my eyes closed watching insane fractals emerge behind my eyelids. This is probably around T+1h or so, not quite sure. As I danced, my limbs felt distant and numb. I was having a hard time keeping my balance and felt the urge to constantly close my eyes. As they went from "FLaS > Franklins Tower" I had to evacuate the front. I was still coming up, even though I was higher than I'd been before on LSD.

I made my way about halfway through the crowd before I couldn't walk anymore. I sort of collapsed on the ground. I lay there, trying to smoke a cigarette to calm my nerves and try to stop forgetting where I am and who I am. The high was still increasing more and more. It was starting to feel like a DMT trip or something. Eventually as I lay there, I entered into a trance like state as my ego was sent through the shredder. At first, I lay there terrified of my imminent death, but then I simply accepted it as there was no way to fight it whatsoever and went with whatever was going to happen. I closed my eyes and dissolved into nothingness. A recapitulation of history within myself would be the best way to describe what unfolded next, however there's really no way to put the experience into words.

I awoke sometime during the second set, somehow I had missed the setbreak while I was in my little 'trance'. I was completely and utterly blissed out when I opened my eyes. There was a problem though, I could barely see. The lights cutting through the crowd would turn into solid tracers and anything in the dark was covered in geometric hallucinations.

Luckily, there were things moving around me so I just tried to follow them. Eventually I got to the "Shakedown" area which was well lit. The world was completely transfigured, moreso than any other psychedelic I've ever done (DMT, 2C-E). Patterns were everywhere, and everything in sight was morphing and merging with each other. Groups of people were just bubbling masses of color.

I walked down the street for awhile until I found the Safety tent. Since I couldn't really see that well and my body felt insane, I decided it was probably a good idea to stop there for a bit. Walking up I saw a fire and a group of people. Somehow I'm still holding onto my waterjug at the time, so I sit down with them and take a drink. Something asks if I'm okay. I reply, "Yeah, can I lay down?" She grabbed my hand and led me inside the cabin.

There were bunkbeds and tyedye tapestries everywhere. The big blotches on the tapestries were 'blooming' outward in 3D, while the dominant patterns were crawling onto everything else. I lay down on one of the beds, when another kid walks in.

He's screaming about how he's dieing. I ask him what's wrong. He says, "I was smoking weed with these girls earlier and now I'm dieing man. There's holes in my lungs!! Help me man, help me!" I sit there and listen to him go crazy for awhile, while I tell him everything will be cool. A lady comes and sits with him, and the kid is bugging me out so bad that I have to leave. Someone handed me a peeled orange as I was leaving, which was mighty tasty. Every bite was like a vision filling splash of colorful patterns coupled with an intense blissful body sensation.

I walked on, feeling that the peak was behind me. Went through the crowd and up towards my campsite. I then realized that I had forgotten my flashlight in my tent. I waited around at this fork in the road for awhile until someone with a light was walking up my way. I followed them up for a bit then they were suddenly gone. I was stranded halfway between the stages and my campsite, in the middle of a forest with no light.

The area around looked as though there were hundreds of people sitting on the ground next to trees, looking up at me. I closed my eyes and started pacing back and forth, but I couldn't tell the difference between open or closed eyes. The anxiety was getting a little intense, even though I was past what I thought was the peak. Soon enough some kind kids came by and found me and led me up to my tent.

I went inside and layed down. Everything was still insane, but it was somewhat manageable. I put on my headphones, turned on some Dead, and lay down on my air mattress. Then it was a total examination of my life, looking at what I was doing right or wrong. What I needed to do with my life. Everything was brought to the surface. It was extremely emotional at the time.

After an hour or so of laying in my tent, I was feeling sober enough to head back down to the venue. I grabbed my light and walked down the hill towards the stages. I was still tripping really hard, but after the prior experiences it felt like normality enough for me to try to interact with people.

I walked around the rest of the night, eventually meeting back up with my friend. I say, "Yooooouuuuuuuu," and he just laughs and says, "Man I can't believe you're walking yet. You downed like 20 - 25 hits man. My friends were worried about you but I told them you were an astronaut." I walked around with him for awhile, then we met up with one of his friends who had just been robbed for 2.5lbs of mushrooms and 5 grams of Molly. Kind of a downer, but I smoked them up.

After another show and a bunch of non-interesting nonsense, I went back to my tent and layed down with my music. Watched the CEV flow until I eventually passed out. This was by far the most intense, eye-opening, profound, beautiful experiences I've ever had. I'm extremely glad my friend didn't tell me how much I had eaten at the time, as I'm sure I would have been super anxious.

Edited by billy cuts (06/03/06 11:11 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehempknight
Stranger

Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: billy cuts]
    #4251726 - 06/03/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

that sounds pretty insane man, but you handled it like a champ.

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

#4251735 - 06/03/05 09:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit dude. Great report! About how long did the peak last?

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: Tadpole]
    #4251938 - 06/03/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hercules.

--------------------
So it goes.

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: Tadpole]
    #4252025 - 06/03/05 11:41 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tadpole said:
Holy shit dude. Great report! About how long did the peak last?

Thanks. I'm guessing the peak was around 4 - 4.5 hours.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4253135 - 06/03/05 05:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Very nice report bro I enjoyed reading it. Must have been one hell of a ride. :sun: Glad it all went good for you. How are you feeling about life now? What's the outcome of your journey?

:sun::heart::sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4253219 - 06/03/05 05:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's remarkable...most people I know would definitely not have been able to handle such a dose. Kudos.

This happened a weekend ago, so...still feeling the afterglow? Or how are you feeling now?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineT85
Stranger

Loc: US
    #4253291 - 06/03/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Amazing report man. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :tripping:

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: T85]
    #4253667 - 06/03/05 07:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

good report,enjoyed reading

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
    #4253930 - 06/03/05 08:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I was at the same festival
I got some fire LSD.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4254031 - 06/03/05 09:30 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Great report. :thumbup:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinekeepontruckin
Weir on amission from Bob
Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4256739 - 06/04/05 05:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's a great story. I'm glad you were experienced enough to handle that and turn it into something divine.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: keepontruckin]
    #4256939 - 06/04/05 06:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That was a great trip report !

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4259690 - 06/05/05 11:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like an incredible experience! Great report

--------------------

OfflineGrandfather_Time
Stranger

Loc: Arizona, USA
Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: Organic]
    #4262403 - 06/06/05 12:29 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I couldnt imagine how strong that would have been, but great report i give you two thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup:

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: Grandfather_Time]
    #5621541 - 05/12/06 02:57 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

I've been meaning to reply to this thread for quite awihle.  I just found the link again, and decided I would update with the answers to a few questions.

Quote:

mattzdope said:
Very nice report bro I enjoyed reading it. Must have been one hell of a ride. :sun: Glad it all went good for you. How are you feeling about life now? What's the outcome of your journey?

:sun::heart::sun:

I had put off answering this because it's hard to put into words.  I had eaten lots of acid prior to this event, and even high (1000+mcg) doses, so I'd been to places similar to this previously.  I guess, it made me hold on to life a bit more - try to enjoy every second of it.  It also made me rethink a lot of what had been going on in my life.  I'd been fucking up pretty bad and just not thinking in general - this trip made me realize that, but i didn't take the iniitiative to change and ended up paying the price.  A couple of weeks after this report was made, a bunch of my close friends and I got arrested for some stupid shit.  So, I guess it just made me question how I'd been living, as well as forced me to reconnect with nature and enjoy my life to the fullest.

Quote:

dblaney said:
That's remarkable...most people I know would definitely not have been able to handle such a dose. Kudos.

This happened a weekend ago, so...still feeling the afterglow? Or how are you feeling now?

The afterglow was felt for awhile, at least a week if not longer.  Now (just about a year later), things are back fairly back to normal.  We'll see what happens on the anniversary of this trip, as I'll be in the same place...

Offlinerajking
Acidize YourLife
    #5639630 - 05/16/06 09:39 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

This was very interesting to read.

I've dosed LSd many times, and I can relate to the "bite of the orange" experience.

:smile:

Do you have any hppd -like symptoms from this experience?

Invisiblebilly cuts
turntablingmycologist

Re: [Trip Report] 2.0 - 2.5+ mg of LSD [Re: rajking]
    #5642546 - 05/17/06 04:36 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

rajking said:
Do you have any hppd -like symptoms from this experience?

I don't know if I have hppd symptoms from this experience, or the 100s before it, but I definitely have a mild form of hppd. For example, looking at stucco or woodgrain patterns causes them to morph and flow. I catch little glimpses of light and movement out of the corner of my eyes, and various other things. However, it's nothing that's distracting or annoying in anyway.

OfflineCUBErt
Connoisseur ofHallucination
Male

Loc: Southern CA
    #5642573 - 05/17/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Very good report. You must be pretty experienced to be able to handle that kind of dose taken so impulsively, with no preparation.

--------------------
-CUBErt
:cubie::levitate::cubie:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom