Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Fighting
    #4259117 - 06/05/05 08:21 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Last night i got into a fighty :frown:.  Well more like one guy provoked a fight then got stomped by about 6 people.... :frown:

I am down on campus sitting on the balcany smoken herb.  Down neer the street  the 2 of us smoking upstairs see some guy(who when i immediatly saw i thought was trouble) talking to the people playing beer pong.  THere was 4 of em playing beer pong and aparantly this dude hopped the fence and fell right on his face.  My friend Ben of course had to make a comment about it but i did not see that part.  As we are watchen from upstairs i see the guy push my friend and we both went flying down the stairs and out the front.  It was so unreal i can not believe i did it.  Its almost sickening but i started punching and kicking and even kicked him on the ground.  It was like the alcohol and testosterone took over and i was just on.  Seeing him push my friend made my blood boil.  Before the fight started they where telling him to leave over and over and before we ran downstairs we told him unless he wanted to get his ass beat he should leave.  He was able to walk away from the fight and most of the blows landed where to the back of his head and getting kicked in the ass back and sides.

To make it worse he came out of the New Life christian houses down on campus and i believe ben or dan where calling him false life and other.

I have to go to work now and i just found blood on my nice work pants.  Fuck i can not believe that happened i dont like to fight.  Hrmm

well one last bong rip then its time for work.  I dont know what to make of it.  I feel horrid now for kicking this dudes ass even tho he asked for it.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Fighting [Re: baraka]
    #4259120 - 06/05/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a trashy fight. Their is no honor anymore. Not your fault though, college kids are pretty big pussies for the most part.

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4259122 - 06/05/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well sounds like he deserves it.

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Fighting [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4259155 - 06/05/05 08:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You shouldn't have beat his ass like that. At least not that many of you. Was he drunk? I guess you did give him fair warning to leave. You mean he didn't leave when he saw all you guys running outside? I guess that's his fault then. You might start feeling guilty later on today :frown:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fighting [Re: Mighty Bop] * 1
    #4259162 - 06/05/05 08:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

kill the weak...its gods plan

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fighting [Re: goobler]
    #4259169 - 06/05/05 08:39 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

goobler said:
kill the weak...its gods plan

very true

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4259175 - 06/05/05 08:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Weak, can't say I haven't done the same before though. I tend to make crazy impulse decisions in times like that too.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Fighting [Re: goobler]
    #4259189 - 06/05/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i'm 20 years old and have never been in a fight. it's kind of strange, i've seen some fights happen, but never with any close friends involved - and always over stupid shit (or money, which qualifies as stupid-shit in my book). a friend (who has had quite a criminal-past involving many fights) and i were having a discussion about what i would do if some random drunk people tried to start a fight with us some night out in the city. i really couldn't answer - i'd think that i'd be able to reason my way out of any situation, esp since i try very hard to not be shady in any of my dealings, so such a situation would never arise. but, then again, i've got no experience with such a situation, so i really have no idea how i'd react.

--------------------

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Fighting [Re: Krishna]
    #4259193 - 06/05/05 08:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you'll either run, fight or fall

you won't know till the situation arises, if it ever does

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4259213 - 06/05/05 08:55 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
i'm 20 years old and have never been in a fight. it's kind of strange, i've seen some fights happen, but never with any close friends involved - and always over stupid shit (or money, which qualifies as stupid-shit in my book). a friend (who has had quite a criminal-past involving many fights) and i were having a discussion about what i would do if some random drunk people tried to start a fight with us some night out in the city. i really couldn't answer - i'd think that i'd be able to reason my way out of any situation, esp since i try very hard to not be shady in any of my dealings, so such a situation would never arise. but, then again, i've got no experience with such a situation, so i really have no idea how i'd react.

Yeah, pascifist here. I'm 2 weeks short of 28 and have never been in a fight in my life.

Sounds unfortunate what happened, and I'm sorry for that! I'm not sure exactly what happened though, as the story was a bit convuluted.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4259219 - 06/05/05 08:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm in the same boat as you. Except when I was drunk me and my friends decided it would be a good idea to fight each other.

First kid: we just threw haymakers, then he got me on the ground, I saw a shot, took it, and he ended up with 2 black eyes and a fat lip.

Second kid: First shot I blasted him in the mouth and he started bleeding but I was getting really tired, I did pretty good til he got me with a right hook to the jaw, I dropped to a couch.

Third kid: This was my really good friend, he grew up fighting so I knew I was screwed. I faked around a little, went for a punch and he did some crazy move, (No one even knew what happened because he was too fast) but whatever he did, it dropped me to the ground.

It was fun because it was my friends, but I don't think I'd want to get in a street fight for fun, unless I knew I could win.

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Fighting [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4259234 - 06/05/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hellatight are you a fat?

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Fighting [Re: looner2]
    #4259382 - 06/05/05 10:07 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

na dude dont feel bad that dude thought he was a tough guy and think of your friend as a little brother, if anyone messed with your brother wouldnt you beat the shit out of him no matter how many people you had with you?

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Fighting [Re: PreparationH]
    #4259402 - 06/05/05 10:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've never been in a fight either.

There's a friend of mine that I have drunk fighting with sometimes, but it's all in fun, not looking to hurt each other too much.

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4259493 - 06/05/05 10:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

When it comes to one guy taking a beating from a group I have been on both the giving and recieving end. Either way I felt shitty the next day.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

Re: Fighting [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4259519 - 06/05/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Nobody ever wins a fight...the adrenaline drop sucks so bad i fuckkin hate that shit

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Fighting [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4259571 - 06/05/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Once you've been in enough fights you don't want to fight again.

Its weird but probably two of the best things to happen to me are totally beating the crap out of someone and also getting the complete piss knocked out of me.

InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

Re: Fighting [Re: Noetical]
    #4259619 - 06/05/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4259632 - 06/05/05 11:17 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's an experience you won't forget at least. All of my fights have been burned into my brain, especially due to the complete reality shifting I feel on them.

I don't get in many, my first real fight was when I was 15 and then they continued sporadically from there. I try to use other solutions first, but if it comes to it I love fucking up a person. It sucks when you lose and instead you get completely fucked up, but it's inevitable for most common people who continue to get in fights.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Fighting [Re: Ravus]
    #4259641 - 06/05/05 11:21 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I feel if people have never lost a fight they're just being selective tough.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order