Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
First casing Pics.
    #4257329 - 06/04/05 10:34 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Here is a couple of pics from the first casing attempt:
One week ago

Three days ago

Today

Although you can't see them, there are close to 20 more pins poking through! I gotta thank everyone who replied to my questions with invaluable info. Not to single anyone out but Diver was definitely a huge help. Thanx bro! Hopefully the next step is da poopoo. I look forward to experimenting, especially with such a great group of folks here always willing to help. :gd_icon: :beer: :bow:

--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: First casing Pics. [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #4257351 - 06/04/05 10:41 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

that is a beautiful casing great job! :thumbup:

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: First casing Pics. [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4257365 - 06/04/05 10:45 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

TY! More updates to come.

--------------------
Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

Re: First casing Pics. [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #4258869 - 06/05/05 08:17 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

not to sound like a noob but are the stalks of mushrooms hollow.It's just that i harvested my first one and was suprised,from the pics i would imagine they wouldnt be. thx

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: First casing Pics. [Re: funnylittleman]
    #4258956 - 06/05/05 09:28 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yep they are usually hollow in my experience. Just a little bit though.

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

Re: First casing Pics. [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4259425 - 06/05/05 12:17 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

ok thx mighty bop.

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: First casing Pics. [Re: funnylittleman]
    #4259811 - 06/05/05 02:20 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

depends on the strain. f+ and texas both have really fleshy stems.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation