Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
anyone meet an online chick?
    #4256717 - 06/04/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

so i recently moved to a new area and am meeting new people. it was suggested for me to use myspace.com to meet people in the area. i've met like 10 guys and gals online previously from here, because i like the vibe of most people here. never met people from other places online). one or two out of the ten were not my type of people (read: serious mental problems) not the short bus kind but whacked out shit that lead to disturbing times in my life blah blah, don't want to get into it, but bad stuff. the others were wonderful people and i'm really glad i had the opportunity to meet them. the way i look at it, that gives me an ~80% chance to meet normal people. good odds :shrug:

i want to hear your guys horror/fairytale stories about one on one meetings of opposite sex through the internet (not group meetings/gatherings). to my knowledge myspace isn't really a dating site and i'm not necessarily interested in that anyway. but now this chick wants to meet, she's close, my age, smokes :stash:, and generally seems really cool. oh and she's fuckin hawt. i just don't wanna meet a psychotic bitch! had enough of them for the rest of my life.  i never was into meeting one on one with people online because of this reason, especially chicks. it's so easy to conceal things through text that usually are picked up by body language/general vibe you get around the person. wouldn't be such a prob, but i tend to be overly nice to people and it's gets me in trouble in the psychogirl situations. the first thing i think of girls online is "what's wrong with them, why do they need to go online to meet guys? they must be psycho!!!" but seeing as myspace isn't a dating site persay, and this girl never mentions looking for guys or relationships, it makes me a little more comfy about it. i dunno... i'd much rather meet girls irl, but i also don't like to let oppurtunity slip by. who knows this could be my new bestfriend (or worst nightmare) :evil:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: anyone meet an online chick? [Re: John]
    #4256860 - 06/04/05 06:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Lets see a pic of the chick and Ill give you my opinion on whether you should meet her or not. :wink:

Iv never met a girl that I met online so I dont have a horror story to tell.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
Re: anyone meet an online chick? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4256886 - 06/04/05 06:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

"nd this girl never mentions looking for guys or relationships"

yea, why would she, saying that automaticaly clasifyies her as desperate and psycho

my gf met this one old guy from myspace the other day, he was a major liar, he said he had a small gut (she was getting some burned dvd's from him cause he works at blockbuster at age 39 and gets pre-release) and so she see's the guy and he's like 9 months pregenate... and he was all sayin right away about how he hates liars, and she called him on it like "usualy when people say that they are liars" and he just kinda fumbled and changed the subject...

anyway, he also said he had a wife and he wants to find a girlfriend and his wife knows about it, so my gf was like "yea, i'd like to meet her sometime" and he got all defensive, and included a "dont get me in trouble"

anyway, this guys a retard, his dvd's dont even work right, i have to re-author them

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: anyone meet an online chick? [Re: Phychotron]
    #4256904 - 06/04/05 06:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just out of curiosity why did your gf go meet some random dude off the net?? Do you guys swing around a bit or what?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#4256963 - 06/04/05 06:41 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

wow that's bad. if this chick is way diffrent than she portrays herself i'd prolly just dip on the basis of her being a liar and i wouldn't feel bad about it. i've seen a lot of pics and been talking to her for liek 2 weeks or something, dunno she seems really cool so far. i'd like to think i can read a person though pictures and talking for the last little bit, but the other people i met from online i hand't a clue how fucked up they were til too late. maybe i learned from that hopefully, it's why i'm being cautious now.

Quote:

yea, why would she, saying that automaticaly clasifyies her as desperate and psycho

yea that's exactly the way i think. the person who told me to check out myspace was an ex and she put that she was looking for guys tho =\ if any guy met her though he'd be a lucky dude as she's beautiful and a great girl (still my bestestfriend) so i have this hope that i'll be one of the guys to meet a good one.

VVV her VVV      exactly my taste :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #4257082 - 06/04/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

She looks like she needs to smile more.  :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: anyone meet an online chick? [Re: CherryBom]
    #4257096 - 06/04/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

that's what i'm here for babe :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #4257135 - 06/04/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just do it...meet her somewhere public and if you end up not liking her never call her again, what's the big deal

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
    #4257153 - 06/04/05 07:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

First, that's the face of a psycho

second
"and she put that she was looking for guys tho =\ "
chicks will do this because guys are stupid and actualy THINK they can score. it's rediculous what guys think.  so it's also an attention/toy/tool/lonilieness thing

anyway, she med the dude at like 3am too... which is even more freaker, cause i was stayin up waitin for her, and she didnt come home from hagin out with her friend (who a a midnigh curfue) and she showed up at 2 (she was haning out at work) but then weent and met the guy at a dinner and picked up the dvd's...  i didnt even know she left, cause i went out to the living room and the house was empty..... kinda odd, so she came back and told me the story an i was like :wtf:... she'd been drinking, and peoplle do wierd shit, but that takes the cake...

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Re: anyone meet an online chick? [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4257178 - 06/04/05 07:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well i am meeting her i know for sure, i just wanted to hear good and bad stories to keep me alert. you can't look at a chick and tell if she's a jealous psychopath on the first time u meet and they usually lay it on you after you've become somewhat attached. when you know a chick irl you've usually been around her for a while or are friends of friends ect. (more chances of learning how she is) i was just wondering if it was the consensus of men that most girls they've met on the Internet are "desperate and psycho" like phychotron put it or it's a normal crap shoot like irl :stoned:

--------------------

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #4257184 - 06/04/05 07:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have myspace and most of the people on my list are from shroomery, or my hometown, and a few in my area. As with any online site be weary and talk to them first, I know a lot of people that have met others through myspace and ended up dating. Its a great way to meet people because you can kinda see what kind of person they are, well really what kind of person they want to show you they are.

Especially its great if you are using it to meet people in your area. Good Luck!

this is my page: http://www.myspace.com/16898595 feel free to add me to your friends if you end up making a profile.  :heart:

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#4257217 - 06/04/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yea that face does look kinda mean, thought the same thing when i saw but it was countered by the innocent school girl pose. i r confused :confused:

making assumption of people entirly upon there looks seems wrong but fun at the same time :smile: like i said earlier i am gonna meet her. i don't really have any expectation out of this so not much to lose :stoned:

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #4257228 - 06/04/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've met several people...whom I've talked to online. I've never once had a bad experience. Go with your gut instinct. It hasn't failed me yet.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4257249 - 06/04/05 07:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I met a few chicks here and there when I was a young buck. Most were just sex. I met a girl and we fell in love with each other and were together for 3 years.

h/o, I don't think I'd use it again. That's what campus is for.

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: anyone meet an online chick? [Re: Adden]
    #4257300 - 06/04/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Usually the most innocent looking are the most psychotic. She'll steal all your drugs and chop off your penis while you sleep, then wreck your car.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4270069 - 06/07/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Hey man she's pretty damn good looking. Id go for it. :cool: If you have already met her how did things go?

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4270182 - 06/07/05 11:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Meh..try it if you want to. Personally, I'd avoid it, as I've heard most long-distance relationships rarely work out, but you never know - you might be one of the lucky few...

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4270486 - 06/08/05 01:22 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I once met two (underage!) girls for "drinks", turned into a threesome. Pretty fun shit.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: anyone meet an online chick? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4270503 - 06/08/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Meh..try it if you want to. Personally, I'd avoid it, as I've heard most long-distance relationships rarely work out, but you never know - you might be one of the lucky few...

I don't think that chick is looking for a relationship. Probably just a fuck buddy or a one night stand IMO. She is probably just sick of local guys. She looks good it's not like she can't get a dude off the net.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#4270709 - 06/08/05 03:37 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Ya, i met a girl once using AIM. I was 16 or something, and i was desperate. It was back when i lived in Paris, I sent a pic of me to a chick that seemed pretty chill, and she said she wanted to meet me. I had no idea what she looked like but she said that people often tell her that she's fine. She was 18, so i said that i was 18 too, cuz i look older than what i really am.

So she gives me a rendez-vous at the Champs Elys?es (the most beautiful avenue in the world), and, once i saw her, being the shy fool that i was, i ran away on the other side of the street :crazy:  :grin:. But she recognized me from far away and she called my name, and so i turned around and said hi. I was really nervous cuz it was the first time i met someone from the net.

But this chick turned out to be GORGEOUS. We had lunch and discussed, and we were going along just fine. and to make the story short, later on that day we made out.
We went out together for two weeks, and it was the first time that i was living a love story. It was probably the best love of my life.
ahhh, good fuckin times.

But then i had to move to the US, and after several months we lost contact, because "far from the eyes, far from the heart". I've never heard of her since then.  :frown: :heart:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder