Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefreezepooter
Rainy DayMushroom Pillow
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
post trip conditions
    #4256748 - 06/04/05 07:39 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

last night was my first trip, and the next morning, now, i felt i had an increaced appitite, i was elated,  :shocked: :laugh:awake and refreshed, I read an article with the exert below, but i felt the complete other way... whats up?

Recovery: headache; extreme fatigue, resulting in 10-15 hours of sleep; profound mental depression; decreased appetite.last night was my first trip

--------------------
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSociety
Pizza Guy

Loc: Eating pizza
Re: post trip conditions [Re: freezepooter]
    #4256760 - 06/04/05 07:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Where'd the article come from?

...Hmm.. that would explain why my brother slept 20 hours straight after he took mushrooms.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: post trip conditions [Re: freezepooter]
    #4258959 - 06/05/05 09:29 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i usually get quite depressing comedowns from mushrooms. i wouldn't quite call it 'profound mental depression', but i rarely feel great after a mushroom trip unless i smoke lots of grass. there have been times though (i get this mostly with acid, however), where i get that afterglow and feel refreshed and happy after a trip. i usually don't eat much on the day of a trip, so i always have a big apetite after.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: post trip conditions [Re: alsey]
    #4259191 - 06/05/05 10:48 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I always feel great the next day. Awakened, refreshed, enlightened, etc.

I've eaten mushrooms dozens of times. Once I did get a headache the next day but I believe that was due to other circumstances.

Quote:

Recovery: headache; extreme fatigue, resulting in 10-15 hours of sleep; profound mental depression; decreased appetite.last night was my first trip

That sounds like you got it from some government or DEA drug description site lol

Offlinebounceproof Happy Birthday
freefaller

Loc: Florida
Re: post trip conditions [Re: myndreach]
    #4259469 - 06/05/05 12:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Friday night I did 10Gram dry and it was a mind blowing experience. I thought that the last 1 to 2 hours would never end and was getting kinda aggravated with the trip. No depression. On Saturday I did have a pretty bad headache but was not tired. I guess that it depends on the amount that you take. That was the only time out of dozens of trips that i have had the adverse affects. But, That was my first time taking a dose that high.

--------------------
<one foot over the edge and i think i like it>

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: post trip conditions [Re: bounceproof]
    #4259490 - 06/05/05 12:34 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I've had stomach/headahces a few times after doing shrooms, but if you think about it, walking around/not eating/etc all night without sleep isn't good for your body.

And I normally stay up late anyways, and I trip at night, so in the morning when my trip is over, it's been a good 40 hours since I last slept, so I'm extremely tired, hadn't eaten(fasting before a trip) and have been up all night walking/watching shows/etc. It's no wonder you'll sometimes get headaches.

i've only had depression after the trip after I had a bad trip, or after my friend had a bad trip. then again he kicked a whole in my wall, and other bad crap, so I was a bit depressed about having to clean my house and hide a hole in my wall too.

--------------------
So it goes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience