Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win?
    #4255824 - 06/04/05 02:17 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

What do you think? Probably the answer is no.

So do you believe the drug war can never be won?

I highly doubt it will ever be won.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: MOTH]
    #4255829 - 06/04/05 02:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The drug war can never be won, even moreso than the war on terror. When the things you are fighting grow naturally all over the earth, you can never win.

They'll never admit they're wrong, but they'll probably die off and their children may be wiser on the issue.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleAdden
Buttermilk Love Nugget
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: MOTH]
    #4255838 - 06/04/05 02:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Pot will be legal when I'm 70 with emphysema.

--------------------

Outdoor Mushroom Cultivation
"He who seeks revenge best dig two graves.."
The Official Woodlovers Thread

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: Ravus]
    #4255841 - 06/04/05 02:22 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Some will, some wont. Just like on every issue, there are widely differing opinions, and some people believe them whole heatedly while others views may change.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4255842 - 06/04/05 02:22 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Of course they won't win. It's just a great way to build up a more-police-like-state, build prisons and pump money from the people into the government. This war, I don't think, is really meant to be win. Maybe, however, once they get the people so fixated on "winning" the war that they forget about securing their freedoms, we'll take the final step. We'll all be subject to random drug tests by the police, anyone found positive will be taken to jail, cameras will be installed in our houses. It's leading to a bad place, mmkay.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineCosmopolitan
Mattachine

#4255850 - 06/04/05 02:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The drug war has been reduced to "Protecting Children"

--------------------
Yarry Unexpurgated?

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #4255854 - 06/04/05 02:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

they have a whole different mentality, and view human civilization on a much more simpler level.

so will they admit it? no

will the war on drugs ever cease? definately not where i live

thats my opinion.. without getting all complex with my conclusions and writing a essay :stoned:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4255905 - 06/04/05 02:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

But they have won because there never was a drug war. Its about them making money and politicians having something to point there fingers at and make them seem like heroes.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery

Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: buckwheat]
    #4256624 - 06/04/05 06:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The war on drugs is like the war on terrorism in that everyone knows there will never be a victory parade down Mainstreet. Also, both 'terrorism' and 'drugs' are non-human enemies. What ever happened to the good old days when you declared another group of people your enemy and attacked them until they surrendered or were all dead? War is so abstract now it's no fun at all to try to wrap your head around it.

Will they admit they'll never win? Fuck no. They won't even admit that they don't even have an objective or an enemy.

Reduce or eliminate drug use. Is that their objective? That's bullshit just like mindcandy said. The objective is nothing but the goal is money.

Are drug kingpins the enemies? Dealers? Ha! Not as long as they're paying off the CIA and the FBI and are what's more making alliances with them in partnerships of shipments. Like mindcandy said, 'It's about them making money.'

But how about the other side. Can we admit that we can't win? I thought marijuana would surely be legal by now, in America. Even though both of the last two presidents smoked weed the laws against marijuana have just become more and more draconian. Even though everyone knows that weed is harmless and should be legal we continue to soldier on in the opposite direction. Why is that?

Because we are trapped in a loop. Anti-drug rhetoric has spiraled out of control and now it's like a big black hole which has reached critical mass and is and will continue sucking away our freedoms for as long as we live. Can we admit that we've lost?

--------------------
What is this? It is a prolate spheroid, an elongated sphere in which the outer leather casing is drawn tightly over a somewhat smaller rubber tubing. Better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football.

-John Heisman

"I didn’t dive on one fumble because the way my leg was (positioned)," Newton told reporters in Charlotte on Tuesday. "It could have been contorted in a way. You say my effort? I didn’t dive down. I fumbled - that’s fine. That’s fine. We didn’t lose the game because of that fumble.”

-Scam Newton

InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico
Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: Adden]
    #4256642 - 06/04/05 07:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
Pot will be legal when I'm 70 with emphysema.

:lol:

Invisiblefearfect
Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: TYL3R]
    #4256686 - 06/04/05 07:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

they started the war because regan wanted something to do. they'll keep it going because well its something to do that will never end, it creates jobs for these worthless sack of shit DEA agents, and as long as the country is "One nation, under God" and the people keep voting based on "Morals", the fascist right winged jesus-lovers will have their way.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: fearfect]
    #4256749 - 06/04/05 07:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

the drug war goons will admit they're fighting a losing battle and just maybe by some fluke of the universe, were wrong, the same time christians admit they were wrong. or the second coming of christ, whichever comes first :stoned:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Do you think advocates of the drug war will ever admit they will never win? [Re: John]
    #4256861 - 06/04/05 08:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well many of them do admit their losing but won't give up because they think what their doing is "the right thing" to to do. Fuckers. Basically its too late for them to admit their wrong now and give up.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds

Community >> The Pub