Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineiCe_2x
Stranger
 User Gallery

Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits.
    #4255489 - 06/04/05 10:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

My salvia trip.

So I go purchase a gram of 10x Salvia, a jet ligther, and head to my friend's house who has a water bong availible for use. So I get there, there were about 5 people already there, I had brought 2 more with me. So we pack the bowl, take my first hit and held it in for a good 15-20 seconds, and let the air out. Hmm, I wasn't really tripping, but everything was moving around pretty slow, maybe another hit would help.

So another bowl is packed, I take the whole thing down and keep it in for a bit. Then I blow it out, and instantly took another hit (I guess I was a little messed up at this point, probably shouldn't have taken another hit.) But I did. As soon as I lifted my head off the bong it felt like I had looked up into a different reality. As if every different angle of my head was a different reality, like when I was looking down, that was a different reality. But I was stuck in this one, I wanted to go back to the selection screen.

I looked around and I saw people sitting around some sort of round thing. That round thing was some sort of ceram wrap like material that breaks much easier. At this point, I remember saying "wh-who are all these peop-ple?" I got no response. I stood up, it felt like some of that plastic stuff was on me, but vertically attached to me, like a line of it was going down my face. I tried to get it off my neck, but nothing was there; I could've sworn it was there though, I could still feel it. I kept pinching at my adams apple trying to get that stuff off, then I just gave up.

At this point, I had one thought and one emotion. The emotion was fear, and the thought was more of a question "What now?" I couldn't think about anything, just about what my purpose was now. What am I doing now? and the answer was nothing, I was just walking around my friends driveway trying to find an answer. I tried to tell myself I was having a bad trip and to come out of it. I said the word center outloud a couple times, trying to get myself to come out of it, but nothing. I then looked around and spotted some water, I drank it. I felt better. I was still scared, I poured the water on myself.. That helped alot. I then began to think about what it was I was doing tonight and why I was here. I remembered the salvia, I could think clearer, but I was still somewhat scared.

By now I was sitting down on a lawn chair, I see my friend, who took a hit after me looking at the water bottle calling it evil. I tried to tell him he was just tripping, but he wouldn't listen. He kicked the shit out of that bottle. By now I was sobering up, but I still felt a little anxious. We then packed a bowl of something else, and that fixed everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits. [Re: iCe_2x]
    #4255558 - 06/04/05 10:42 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I find water helps a lot in different ways.

I find people discriminating between good and evil does not help - the garden of eden kicks them out right away.

I usually have a glass of water standing nearby, sometimes I drink it.
some times I carry it around and leave it someplace for myself to find later.

it is strange.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineiCe_2x
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4255576 - 06/04/05 10:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, A friend told me if I was having a bad trip on ecstasy to take a cold shower, so I figured it'd work for this too.

It was strange, I think I'm going to try some more today.

I wonder why its legal.

Offlinejbird21
Stranger

Loc: DELAWARE
    #4255666 - 06/04/05 11:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

whats salvia?

--------------------
J W

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4256922 - 06/04/05 06:32 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Nice report :thumbup:

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4258325 - 06/05/05 12:51 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I really like your report. I found the water part really interesting.

--------------------

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits. [Re: whiterabbit13]
    #4259905 - 06/05/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I find it interesting that water seems to help a lot of people during a bad trip, on many substances. I remember my ex-girlfriend demanding that i splash water on her because she thought she was dying (on mushrooms), and then slapped me for doing it :p

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

OfflineiWorshipMaynard
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits. [Re: LiveByFreedom]
    #4260918 - 06/05/05 06:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i hate water trippin since i tried to swim in a hotel pool and almost drowned, i couldnt tell when my breath ran out and i sucked in alot of water. I was probably close to drowning cause i blaced out when i came up. So now i feel bad even in a shower or rain when im trippin

OfflineTwiztid
Feelin` Better.
Loc: San Diego Kalifornia
Re: Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits. [Re: iWorshipMaynard]
    #4260938 - 06/05/05 06:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iWorshipMaynard said:
i hate water trippin since i tried to swim in a hotel pool and almost drowned, i couldnt tell when my breath ran out and i sucked in alot of water. I was probably close to drowning cause i blaced out when i came up. So now i feel bad even in a shower or rain when im trippin

Uhhhh....... Swimming while on salvia isn't that smart. I dont even know how you managed to pull that off to.

--------------------
kosmic_charlie said:
I have so much love to give but sometimes it seems impossible to find someone both worthy and willing to receive it.
My Trip Report

Fight the goverment.... Support your local drug dealer!

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: Salvia (10x) 3 bowl-full bong hits. [Re: Twiztid]
    #4262864 - 06/06/05 08:49 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

for tripping in water,
a nice bath tub can be safe especially with someone nearby watching over.
full immersion is not what the doctor ordered with salvia, at least not in the first 5 minutes.
usually I just have a refreshing glass of water nearby.
I don't like to constrain what might happen very much, what might happen cannot be predicted;
the nature of water is somehow related with other flowing aspects of salvia.

one needs the setup to be gentle and to encourage gentle movements, if any begin.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order