Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
First time trip report
    #4254942 - 06/04/05 04:17 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

My friend Joe has been wanting to introduce me to mushrooms for over a year now.  I finally gave in a few weeks ago, while on a road trip in his area.  My friend Cory and I met up with Joe at his house, and after smoking a little weed, made our way over to his friend's house.  I don't remember what this girl's name was for the life of me, but she had 2 other roommates there as well.  Her house was amazing.

It was in northern CA, in the middle of a very foresty area.  Nearly everything in the house was a piece of eye candy, you could tell it was designed for what I was about to experience.  I ate one mushroom just to see how it tasted, and then drank some shroom tea.  I definitely didn't mind the taste; it kind of reminds me of sunflower seeds with the shell still on.

This was around 9 PM and 30 or so minutes later, I started noticing little effects, but not a whole lot.  I decided I would smoke a little ganja, and this was definitely the catalyst I needed.  Cory still wasn't getting much and went into the other room to lie down at this point.  I decided to go outside and sit on the deck.

The deck was amazing.  There was a full moon, with trees all around the perimeter of this square deck.  Branches would hang over the banister, seemingly reaching out at me.  The house itself, with the glow of the interior coming out of the glass sliding door, along with the near black outdoor surroundings made it appear as though you were on the stern of a boat.  I spent the next hour or so chatting with these new people outside, (I forgot to mention there were also two other guys there.  Everyone was well experienced excluding myself and  Cory.)

The connection I felt with the strangers around me was amazing.  I no longer felt any shyness, or paranoid thoughts.  I just felt at complete peace and ease with everyone.  It was completely refreshing and well needed.

I headed back inside to listen to some music, with a couple of the girls, and we joined Cory in one of the eye candy rooms.  He was lying down on a bed, seemingly with his lips being held apart by some greater force that no concious attempt could fight off.  Words were streaming out of his mouth, and upon being asked a question, you could find your reply intermingled with a myriad of jibberish. 

"Are you doing alright?," I asked
"Fish in the river, downstream like a yeah, I'm well founded strand of eternity alright. flowing, flowing, flowing."

Those weren't the exact words, but you get the idea.  It was like he was completely possessed.  The girls turned on some music (i don't remember what it was), and they started playing some bongo drums along with the rhythm.  The feeling of the sound waves from the drums hitting me in the chest was almost too much to handle.  I began to get uncomfortable with the whole situation, and got up and left.  On my way out, I found an old painting print that caught my eye.  I watched it for a little bit as it breathed, when all the sudden it looked photorealisitic and it seemed as though I was zooming through the painting towards the people in it. 

I found Joe outside, getting the bikes out.  This appealed to me, so I grabbed one and started walking it out toward the road.  The trees were so amazing, it was so beautiful.  We got out into the street and  I tried to get on the bike, but I just couldn't manage to get on it without fear of falling off. 

They decided it was too much for me to handle in my current state, so I left back toward the house, when I began to feel I was lost.  I didn't know where I was.  I saw the deck light, but for some reason, it was completely unfamiliar to me.  I stood and stared at it trying to gather my train of thought into remembering where I was even trying to get to.  Finally I remembered, and stumbled my way back up onto the deck.

I eventually ended my evening with a couple of shots of tequila.  I have no idea where it was or why I even found this stuff.  I just remember mixing it with cranberry juice and bringing it back out to my sleeping bag.  I chugged it down and was basically knocked out in a matter of minutes.  I really wish I hadn't drank it after the fact, as I'm now not sure whether my memory was diminished because of that, or just because of the mushrooms. 

The next day was miserable, as we tried to make our way back to our hostel completely wiped out from the previous night's festivities.  I think it was around 4 when I went to sleep.  So I guess, when I think back on it, at the time I had actually drank the tequila, I should have been pretty near baseline.  Which I remember being, but that also makes me wonder why I remember so little of that time period.  It had to be the tequila.

I absolutely loved this trip.  It was my second hallucinogen, the first being salvia (bad trip).  Way better than salvia, I especially enjoyed the vibe that being around people gave me, and not being in a completely different dimension.  I am anxiously awaiting to try it again, hopefully with my own crop  :smile:

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: First time trip report [Re: Jfisher]
    #4255339 - 06/04/05 11:05 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like a great first trip  :thumbup:.  I ALWAYS wake up refreshed and vibrant after a shroom trip, and I normally only manage an hour or three of sleep. Next time I say lay off the liquor and you won't wake up drowsy and peaced out, just a tip.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
Re: First time trip report [Re: sublime40oz]
    #4255618 - 06/04/05 01:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I really wish I had kept alcohol out of the trip... For some reason it seemed like a brilliant idea at the time hahaha.

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports