Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLelio
Stranger
another way of inoculation?
    #4254628 - 06/04/05 02:29 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i was wondering if it were possible to inoculate a liquid culture jar with a dried mushroom. i was thinking about it and it seemed like it would work (there are still some spores in the dried mushie). any info on this would help me out alot. im getting tired of waiting for my spores to come in.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: another way of inoculation? [Re: Lelio]
    #4254675 - 06/04/05 02:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i dont think you can use a dried mushie to inoc liquid becuase the mushie is dead (dont mean to sound like a smart ass or like im trying to flame or anything) so there would be nothing to grow and the spores if any left in the cap could be full of contams.. if you have a fresh shroom ive hear that u can clean out a blender and toss it in with some water and blend it up and inoc with that. or make up some honey water and make mycilum jars out of the spors, it will cut your wait time in 1/2 atleast. ive seen growth in a lil over a day when i inoced my popcorn with myco syring. did you buy the dried mushies or did u grow them??

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

OfflineLelio
Stranger
Re: another way of inoculation? [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4254703 - 06/04/05 03:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

bought them

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: another way of inoculation? [Re: Lelio]
    #4255303 - 06/04/05 10:39 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

did you order spors? if not you should check out the vendor page on this site.. ive ordered from ralphster44 and he kicks ass.. got my shit here like a day or 2 before i was even expecting it.. but i would defenitly use a vendor that the shroomery suports.. even go to the vendor forum and read i know there always giveing away free syringes ect..

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation