Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4251842 - 06/03/05 10:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
I almost killed somebody

very foolish

guns are bad

EDIT: thought this was OTD  :tongue:

Edited by Odiumjunkie (06/03/05 12:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: OJK]
    #4251912 - 06/03/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Bunch of gun carrying pussies! I carry a filed down tooth brush. Peep that Bitches!!

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: Noetical]
    #4251932 - 06/03/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

its a shame you have a gun,
throw the shit out!

--------------------
lucidal expansion

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: egghead1]
    #4252180 - 06/03/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Egg...I can easily see Randal's situation going very bad.

The guy that stopped him was not a cop or a security guard....just a wanna be. If this wanna be had a gun, and he thought that Randal was a "young punk", and pulls his gun out to confront Randal....Randal thinks he is going to be robbed and he pulls his gun out.... :shake:

I mean Randal already said he "Almost had to pull my gun on someone..."

Egg, how long do you think it will be before Randal actually does pull his gun on some innocent guy just trying to protect his hood?

Its only a matter of time beofre his fear gets the better of him and he either ends up killing someone (probably an innocent person) or getting killed himself. The only reason that any sane person would carry a gun is out of FEAR. I feel sorry for him, i really do, he is obviously trapped in a very fearful state of mind.  :heart:

:lol: that really sounds like the motivational speaker from donnie darko.

although i very much agree with you, just thought i'd point out that observation...

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: Krishna]
    #4252227 - 06/03/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
Quote:

egghead1 said:
Quote:

niteowl said:

The guy that stopped him was not a cop or a security guard....just a wanna be. If this wanna be had a gun, and he thought that Randal was a "young punk", and pulls his gun out to confront Randal....Randal thinks he is going to be robbed and he pulls his gun out.... :shake:

Egg, how long do you think it will be before Randal actually does pull his gun on some innocent guy just trying to protect his hood?

Its only a matter of time beofre his fear gets the better of him and he either ends up killing someone (probably an innocent person) or getting killed himself. The only reason that any sane person would carry a gun is out of FEAR. I feel sorry for him, i really do, he is obviously trapped in a very fearful state of mind.  :heart:

although i very much agree with you, just thought i'd point out that observation...

:lol: I was skimming and i missed that, thanks for pointing it out.

And i don't think carrying a gun has much to do with fear. A lot of people, especially Americans have developed a boyscout mentality of wanting to be prepared for anything (i.e. soccer moms in hummers) and carrying a gun allows this mentality to be taken to another level. However there is nothing wrong with this, in fact most statistics evidence that it is for the best. For me, carrying a concealed gun is for protection and my love of guns.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
    #4252247 - 06/03/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

not everyone carries a gun out of fear, once i get old enough to get my permit to carry a concealed weapon im getting it and thats just cause i love guns and id rather have one with me in case somethin did go bad and i would have to use it. i know theres not a big chance of that happening but better safe then sorry. as for fights, NEVER take ur gun out unless u really need to use it. example- someones charging at u with a knife and ur life feels threatened then maybe shoot him in the leg or arm and wait til cops get there to take him away. some of you are saying only scared people carry guns, well isnt everyone afraid to have harm done to them

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: d33p]
    #4252251 - 06/03/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

exactly

--------------------

General George S. Patton

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: d33p]
    #4252273 - 06/03/05 01:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Let me have a go at rewriting what you just said, to clarify the meaning a little.  :wink:

And i don't think carrying a gun has much to do with fear. A lot of people, especially Americans have developed a fear mentality of wanting to be prepared for anything (i.e. soccer moms in hummers) and carrying a gun allows this fear mentality to be taken to another level. However there is nothing wrong with this, in fact most statistics evidence that it is for the best. For me, carrying a concealed gun becuase is fear for my safety and i love carrying my guns around becuase of the false sense of power and security they instill in me.

Does this sound a little more realsitic and closer to the truth of the matter? :lol:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Edited by egghead1 (06/03/05 01:28 PM)

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4252283 - 06/03/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thegatewaydrug said:
not everyone carries a gun out of fear, once i get old enough to get my permit to carry a concealed weapon im getting it and thats just cause i love guns and id rather have one with me in case somethin did go bad and i would have to use it.

This sentence stinks of fear mentality becuase you are living in fear of something bad happening.

i know theres not a big chance of that happening but better safe then sorry. as for fights, NEVER take ur gun out unless u really need to use it. example- someones charging at u with a knife and ur life feels threatened then maybe shoot him in the leg or arm and wait til cops get there to take him away. some of you are saying only scared people carry guns, well isnt everyone afraid to have harm done to them

This is basic fear mentality, if you go out of your house with that frame of mind, that just looking for trouble. That exactly how the government want you to think. They want you to be looking over your shoulders and constranlty worrying about the person walking behind you. That way they can get away with almost anything whilst your busy worrying about the guy next door. As i said before, if guns made people safe, america would be one of the safest countries in the world.

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Invisiblethegatewaydrug

#4252298 - 06/03/05 01:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i dont fear that people are out to get me or that a gun will protect me i just love guns and would like to have one with me. but like i said im not old enough to carry one anyways so it doesnt really matter

im still for fist fighting more then a wild shootout

--------------------

General George S. Patton

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

#4252299 - 06/03/05 01:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Krishna said:
Quote:

egghead1 said:
Quote:

niteowl said:

:lol: I loved that movie y. Remeber kids on one end of the chart you have fear and on the other you have love. Tiny Tim takes a gun and carries it around with him all day. Where do you think Tiny Tim would be on the Love------Fear chart :lol:

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #4254004 - 06/03/05 09:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

egghead1 said:
Let me have a go at rewriting what you just said, to clarify the meaning a little.  :wink:

And i don't think carrying a gun has much to do with fear. A lot of people, especially Americans have developed a fear mentality of wanting to be prepared for anything (i.e. soccer moms in hummers) and carrying a gun allows this fear mentality to be taken to another level. However there is nothing wrong with this, in fact most statistics evidence that it is for the best. For me, carrying a concealed gun becuase is fear for my safety and i love carrying my guns around becuase of the false sense of power and security they instill in me.

Does this sound a little more realsitic and closer to the truth of the matter? :lol:

First of all, nice grammar. Secondly, i actually live and work in places of south florida that are not the nicest. However, even if i lived somewhere nicer i would still carry a gun. I would carry one to be prepared and because i love guns. Finally, why does FEAR always come to your mind when guns are mentioned to the point of apparent brainwashing.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: afoaf]
    #4255600 - 06/04/05 11:03 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

afoaf said:
or worse, gets shot with his own gun.

Hell of a way to go.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: looner2]
    #4255817 - 06/04/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Having a CCW permit doesn't mean you are obligated, legally, to stopping crime and being rambo. Even if I was carrying, which I rarely do, and some huge shit went down, I'd still prefer hiding behind a car till the pigs got there rather than starting a shootout, or participating in a shootout. Only if I was going to save someones life and I wouldn't be putting mine at a huge risk. Don't ever fuck around trying to be Mr Cool with guns man, thats just goddamned stupid. I'm a pretty good shot but I still don't want to get into a gunfight. A gun should be your last option to protect yourself. If some liberal limpwrist doesn't wanna carry a gun to protect himself, I'm not going to put my ass on the line to do so.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: niteowl]
    #4255828 - 06/04/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Heh, those are the ONLY two options? Either immediately shoot and kill the punk, or wave the gun around recklessly?

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: SoopaX]
    #4255862 - 06/04/05 12:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
Heh, those are the ONLY two options? Either immediately shoot and kill the punk, or wave the gun around recklessly?

What other option is there?
Shoot to wound?
Thats a joke :lol:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #4255873 - 06/04/05 12:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If someone needs to be taught a lesson you can shoot them below the waist to avoid an attempted manslaughter charge. :smile:

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#4255956 - 06/04/05 12:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

*aim gun at punk*
"Hey you, don't move ori 'll shoot"

Now he'll either run, which is good, or he'll try to shoot you (and since you are behind him, gun drawn, and aimed) you'll probably get him.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago [Re: SoopaX]
    #4256000 - 06/04/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
*aim gun at punk*
"Hey you, don't move ori 'll shoot"

Now he'll either run, which is good, or he'll try to shoot you (and since you are behind him, gun drawn, and aimed) you'll probably get him.

Same scenatio with a tazer in his back and there are no questions asked.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Almost had to pull my gun on someone a few nights ago *DELETED* [Re: niteowl]
    #4256130 - 06/04/05 01:56 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by gdman

Reason for deletion: check PMs

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom