Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

quick question about freshness.. drying.. and no time..
    #4252085 - 06/03/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

part of my first flush will be ready tomarrow to pick.. and i need to take them on a camping trip.. but i pick them tomarrow it will probly be 12 hours before i can eat them.. and i wont have a way to dehydrate them on the way to camp.. how long do they take to dry in a dehydrator, there just normal size shrooms.. allen strain.. about 3-5", ive heard that they start to lose potency as soon as there cut till there dried out.. is that true?? would they be rotten in 12 hours? i will have a cooler i could put them in.. any sugestions.. wasnt planning on them being ready for the weekend.. ty for any advice in advance..:)

l8r will

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Trusted Cultivator
Re: quick question about freshness.. drying.. and no time.. [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4252094 - 06/03/05 12:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

put them in a bag and in the cooler just like you would store bought mushrooms, you will be fine. They will be fine, they wont get weak

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

OfflineJoops
Stranger
Re: quick question about freshness.. drying.. and no time.. [Re: willmafingerdo]
    #4252179 - 06/03/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Throw them in a bowl and then put a fan over the bowls top and turn the fan on as high as it goes. Fan dry them until you leave for the camping trip, at which point put the boomies in a container with desiccant and take that container with you. You can get them dry in 12 hours if you do this. or like already said put in a bag and store in cooler and eat fresh

Offlinewillmafingerdo
the noob
Male User Gallery

Re: quick question about freshness.. drying.. and no time.. [Re: tahoe]
    #4252190 - 06/03/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sweet becuze I LOVE FRESH SHROOMS :crazy2: , dont know if its just me but i alwasy have a crazier trip with fresh shrooms than dried..:)

--------------------
:scaryshroom: :shitstorm: :mattz: :bongload: :gethigh: :scaryshroom:

I am not lost.. i am going there looking for it.. and when i get there and find it, i will know what it is..

"The way to stop violence is not to go out and let your head be beaten in but to say, you want to take my life risk yours!"

"are you sure u want to eat all them shrooms??"  "yes i want to hear what my mind has to say..."

remember opions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains