Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Weird: what happend to me outside?
    #4250229 - 06/02/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hi all! whats up...?

now please me serious about this because i really did see this and heard this...

i was just outside metal detecting in my yard having fun @ 10:00 all of a sudden while i was trying to dig something i hear something in the woods..down the street that sounded exactly like a metal object such as a hoe, shovel etc dragging in the street.

now i didn't think anything of this at first..i thought it was someone just dragging there heavy trash bin away....but then it continued for about 5 minutes...

i yelled and made a noise too see if it would stop but it didn't...as i shined my flashlight in the woods, nothing....still was that dragging noise.... now i flashed it in my neighbors yard and all of a sudden in the clouded sky (close in my neighbors yard) i see this black object about 20 feet high floating slowly down...and it wasn't a balloon, i could see the clouds right through it...no string attached and then i ran inside and told my mom....when she came out everything stopped, no dragging noise. no dark shadow in the sky.......

this might sound stupid but is this some evil spirit trying to stop me from having fun?

please give me some advice on this, i am really worried because what i seen was real....and i wasn't on any drugs...

but i am very shook up right now...i don't even know if i can sleep......please someone give me some insight into what this experience i had outside was...

i am worried

later folks appreciate it, i know you all are understanding so this is the best forum i picked... :smile:

peace *hopefully that made sense, i am very shook up, something wasent right there and i seen a lot of weird things in my time...*

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Weird: what happend to me outside? [Re: PriitK]
    #4250245 - 06/02/05 09:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

omg maybe it was god?

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Weird: what happend to me outside? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4250261 - 06/02/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i don't know but i know what i seen was real...i know everyone here knows more about stuff like this then me...

for 5 minutes what the hell would drag in the street and wont stop when i yelled "MUHAHAHAHAHA" then i see this for atleast 1 minute slowly coming down, i also went in the yard after this happend...nothing was to be seen in there =\ i dont think ima sleep tonight eww

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4250267 - 06/02/05 09:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

might be god but why would he scare me away from what i was doing in my yard and having pure fun? it's probably something trying too scare me away... but i did pray too god a lot recently to end my chronic pain...maybe it was i don't know

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4250273 - 06/02/05 09:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Go back to the woods in daylight.. bring your metal detector and a digital camera.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4250280 - 06/02/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like death is coming for you.

it's only a matter of time now.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4250282 - 06/02/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PriitK said:
for 5 minutes what the hell would drag in the street and wont stop when i yelled "MUHAHAHAHAHA"

If I was dragging something in street and I heard "MUAHAHAHAHAHA" I would probably continue dragging it.

Were you tired, and can you describe what you saw and the sequence in any more detail?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Weird: what happend to me outside? [Re: Adden]
    #4250291 - 06/02/05 09:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
Go back to the woods in daylight.. bring your metal detector and a digital camera.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Weird: what happend to me outside? [Re: dblaney]
    #4250329 - 06/02/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Nope I am not tired at all, i woke up about 6 hours ago.

I went outside and looked at my plants to see how they were doing...just walked around my yard a while then 5 minutes later i started metal detecting....

I found something and continued too dig it up...about 2 minutes later after digging a big hole i hear that noise...it sounded exactly like a metal object dragging in the street...now i know everyone on these streets and i doubt anyone would be doing this.

Take a shovel and walk then put the shovel down on the street and let it drag, exact sound.... It kept doing this noise for 5 minutes at least, i thought nothing of it but it kept getting louder and closer...

no one i know would be dragging something for 5 minutes at 10:00 at night and they would of responded to this because i know everyone on the street...i yelled "muhahahaha" just to see if it would stop or scare then, yet it continued

i was going inside too tell my mom that i heard something dragging, but i decided too flash my flashlight in the woods where the noise was coming from...nothing, sound continued....then i look in my neighbors yard and i notice a balloon shaped object (but see through) about the size of a big balloon...you could see the clouded sky through it...i felt really cold at this point.....for about 1 minute it came down too about 20 feet over in my neighbors yard, no string was attached ( i had the flashlight pointed right at it!!!) it wasn't a balloon!!!

any more you'd like to know ill tell you, but that's really everything that happened!

def not going to sleep tonight :/

hopefully someone here can understand this and really tell me what it is, it must be something, and i didn't feel good when i seen it...it effected me so much I'm not going to sleep tonight...its like some evil spirit is trying to stop me from having a good time... jeez thx =\ should i go outside and tell it to appear or what? id don't know what to do I'm really freaked out

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4250342 - 06/02/05 09:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I am really freaked out not just because i seen this but because i have chronic pain in my jaw (tmj) and hopefully what i seen isn't contributing to my pain or whatever...how can i bless myself to keep this stuff away?

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4250348 - 06/02/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

How is someone going to "understand" that? Nobody here will give you the answer you're looking for, unless you're looking for reassurance, in which case people will give you that for every possibility.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Weird: what happend to me outside? [Re: dblaney]
    #4250363 - 06/02/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I highly doubt it was a metaphysical phenomenon. More than likely it WAS a balloon. They do sell balloons that are quite large, and they also sell balloons that are transparent. Perhaps it was a quite large transparent balloon.

If it is really bugging you, you should ask your neighbor about it in the morning. I'm sure there's a good explanation for it.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4250364 - 06/02/05 09:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What religion are you?

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlinewarrior_hippy
dude
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
Re: Weird: what happend to me outside? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4250427 - 06/02/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

dont be afraid. thats what they want u to do

--------------------

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4250444 - 06/02/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not positive, but I'm leaning towards you being crazy (or high) :shrug:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Weird: what happend to me outside? [Re: warrior_hippy]
    #4250445 - 06/02/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Agreed.. Love is the answer. Show them love and they will flee.

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4250482 - 06/02/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well thanks for the replies...tomorrow i am going to look for that balloon...if it was falling it should be around somewhere...other people reading this post & tell me what u think! i appreciate it! =)

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4250505 - 06/02/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What were you feeling emotionally and mentally when it happened? Just curious. Also what religion are you?

--------------------

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#4250533 - 06/02/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

tell you the truth i was not feeling anything other then metal detecting & having pure fun!

but after i seen that balloon object and shined my flash light at it and noticed that it was perfectly round without any string etc i got freaked out....i just went in my neighbors yard w/ my cousin & i see no balloon! not even in the woods or anywhere near it! it couldn't go that far, there is a fence around the entire yard.

i am non~religious

peace guys i gotta go, please talk more about this

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4250547 - 06/02/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Non religious but you believe it is some sort of entity or evil spirit?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom