Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: CELL PHONES and mushroom talk? [Re: Praseodymn]
    #4207800 - 05/23/05 04:41 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I wouldn't want to say things like the ship is in the dock, the money scratchs his butt, and that I've just harvested soma. Stupid shit will get your ass busted so quickly. Don't spend a long time talking about drugs on the phone ever. EVER! If you grow, hahaha, you shouldn't be asking these questions.

Not to sound stuck up or anything, but jeeze it's your freedom on the line. If anything I'd say I'm gonna go smoke a doob, or ask if someone's got funk. I wouldn't ever ask if I may pretty please purchase a nickle bag of homegrown and some moonshine. Might as well spray paint a huge mushroom and illegal substances decal all over my place and my friends'.
I'm not shy to mention going out to shroom or something, but I make it quick and never, EVER refer to drug deals!!!

So long as you have that down, and keep your cell off during deals (you can still tap even if you're not engaged in a call) then you're good to go. Just make it snappy if you have to talk about it, but never put your ass on the line for something so totally burnt. Call a buddy, have em come over and talk in person. Done and done. Keeps everyone outta jail, I hate hearing about people getting jailed for stuff like this. :crying:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefufungi
Stranger
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: CELL PHONES and mushroom talk? [Re: Praseodymn]
    #4209261 - 05/23/05 04:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Praseodymn said:
Just Google it!

What does that prove? The only thing google brings up is this thread.

/me still calling shenanigans :grin:

Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: CELL PHONES and mushroom talk? [Re: fufungi]
    #4212974 - 05/24/05 10:56 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Someone should call it from a pay phone and see both if the number is real and if the payphone is tapped. I googled using "770 836 1965" and it came up with a couple threads on another forum inquiring about what it's purpose is.

http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/302217-1.html
http://www.howardforums.com/archive/topic/302217-1.html

Personally I don't think it would be wise to dial this number on your own phone for safety's sake. What if it just automatically recorded each number that called it, and this is some kind of scam to bust even just a few of us. No offense to the person that posted the number, but even assuming you are legit and so is your friend it doesn't mean the person that gave it to them had good intentions either. You guys can risk your "freedom" if you want, but for me and the others that know what it's like to lack it, I'm good for now.

Edit - Yes, I realize in one of the threads I linked to someone mentions "i heard it was a number to see if your line was tapped or not.. its pretty cool" but still. I just don't think it's worth it. You shouldn't be talking about that kind of stuff on the phone anyway, so if your phone was tapped it would only mean you should STOP talking about that kind of crap.

Just don't do it if you can avoid it, that's the bottom line here folks.

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

Edited by adoseofparn0z (05/24/05 11:10 AM)

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

ECHELON [Re: 3eyeswise]
    #4221950 - 05/26/05 07:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

And what about the ECHELON network? It can capture radio and satellite communications, telephone calls, faxes and e-mails nearly anywhere in the world and includes computer automated analysis and sorting of intercepts.

These quotes are from a 4 years old European Parliament session report on the existence of a global system for the interception of private and commercial communications (ECHELON interception system) which I strongly recommend you to read.

Quote:

Some of the keywords relate to military security, some to drug trafficking and other forms of international crime, some to the trade in dual-use goods and some to compliance with embargoes. Some of the keywords also relate to economic activities.

Quote:

The number of usable search terms is likewise restricted on technical grounds and by the need to secure authorisation. The grounds for the judgment handed down by the Federal Constitutional Court refer, alongside the purely formal search terms (connections used by foreign nationals or foreign firms abroad), to 2 000 search terms in the sphere of nuclear proliferation, 1 000 in the sphere of the arms trade, 500 in the sphere of terrorism and 400 in the sphere of drug trafficking. However, the procedure has proved relatively unsuccessful in connection with terrorism and drug trafficking.

etc. :shiftyeyes:

--------------------

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
Re: ECHELON [Re: ivi]
    #4241934 - 06/01/05 06:11 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

:lipsrsealed:

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: CELL PHONES and mushroom talk? [Re: psilocyben]
    #4244798 - 06/02/05 12:47 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

You should be ok for the most part. If they were tapping your phone they would have busted you by now. But it is good to be concerned and code words are a good idea.

--------------------

Offlinecubicidal
Stranger
Re: CELL PHONES and mushroom talk? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4248406 - 06/02/05 11:17 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

"You should be ok for the most part. If they were tapping your phone they would have busted you by now." Most dangerous philosophy ever.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder