Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineduster
psychadelicgardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: ARIZONA,TRANSLVANIAA,ETC....
Strange Acid Experience...
    #4246989 - 06/02/05 06:19 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well I've only had the chance to do this myth acid maybe like 2 times before and I believe the red gels were 2c-i and the blotters 5-meo-amt.. done amt before eh it was okay the first time but afterwards was total crap and 5-meo-amt was the worst thing ever.. trippin crack  :crazy:  !

Well I went over to my sisters and she had recently noticed that since I've came back visiting after being gone 2 years that I'm into psychadelics with some alex grey posters n other psychadelic related stuff so she just popped up to me on my birthday telling me she got me a hit of cid and in total disbelief I told her to shut the fuck up of course, well out pops a fucking blotter with black background and heart on otherside and I was completely blown away like "this is the best birthday ever!." Well it took quite awhile to kick in I completely thought it was bunk almost 2 hours had passed and I just laid down on the floor staring at the celing cause thats usually where I can notice effects first(you know that bumpy type ceiling where it will part off into sections while trippin hehe) started seeing that and was like woah holy crap.. they reminded me exactly of 2c-i tho so I was like shit but my body felt(2c-i bodyload is hell) fine so I tried to keep hope, I asked everyone else(sister,her bf,friend jenice) if they felt anything and they didnt.I said I was starting to see stuff but they all figurd it was bunk everyone was bumped out  :sad: Well things went really weird from me on there I told myself this aint acid then a voice actually responded like from the back of my head saying "Hahaha man I am acid" and I was like wtf am I talking back to myself and it began speaking to me again telling me that it's gonna show me true love and how to be good in life.As this began I started seeing other hallucinations that reminded me of various types of drugs(Mescaline,Mda,Amt,2c-c,Mushrooms) everything began dripping and everyone at once just said that their tripping and the rest of the night was completely amazing, a fun,loving,mystical experience of visuals and revelations of all types that made me completely appreciate the beauty in everything around me and also hilarious at the same time at just how it exsist hah. Something that people would want their psychadelic experience to be if they had never felt the altered state before hehe

Well turns out I browse bluelight.nu earlier and those hits I got are indeed LSD hah I found it crazy that the voice was telling me that it was acid since I've never had voice hallucinations before... Freaky  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :heart: :laugh:

--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Community >> The Pub