Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon
    #4246900 - 06/02/05 02:53 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hi all

I ran into some bad problems with my relationship with a girl in the past few days, but am optimistic about the situation (kind of). Just confused and frustrated.

I was thinking about taking a gram or so of dried cubes and thinking over the situation in a dark room tonight (really soon).

Can I keep myself from going into a bad trip? Can the mushy help me sort through the situation?

Thanks

Edited by DirtyHippie (06/02/05 03:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon [Re: ]
    #4246934 - 06/02/05 03:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I believe mushrooms can help people heal inside, offer clarity to a confusing situation...or make it even more confusing.  Maybe it would help if you eradicated the thought of a "bad trip" from your thoughts by recognizing that good or bad, a trip is an experience to learn from.  I have had difficult trips that I am very grateful for and I would not be the same person if those trips had been all easy sailing. 

That said, don't worry about if it will be good or bad.  Just accept whatever comes and be prepared to work through any issues that pop up.  If anxiety strikes, just remember to breathe and you should be okay. 

I'm not saying do or don't...just do what feels right inside and good luck.  :heart:

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon [Re: MOTH]
    #4246948 - 06/02/05 03:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well I just now took a little less than 1g.  Hope it's enough.  Thanks for the great advice!

(Send good vibes my way)  :smile:

Edited by DirtyHippie (06/02/05 03:47 AM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4246955 - 06/02/05 03:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

*sending good vibes now!*  :heart: :mushroom2:

Safe travels.  :sun:

Anonymous

#4246971 - 06/02/05 04:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

WOw..this feels soo good. I have the greatest warm good feeling in my chest right now. My body is vibrating with...good Going to go sit in dark I think.

Love =0)

Edited by DirtyHippie (06/02/05 04:03 AM)

Anonymous

#4246988 - 06/02/05 04:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Oh. man. These hit me harder than I expected.

How am I to sort through something as complex as this relationship when nothing I think makes sense?

I'm not feeling well.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4247040 - 06/02/05 05:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It's okay man...take a few long, deep breaths, focusing on the gentle rise and fall of your chest. 

Don't try to think...just experience.  You'll have time to ponder later.  :heart:

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

#4247161 - 06/02/05 07:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:Don't try to think...just experience.  You'll have time to ponder later.  :heart:

Definitely what she said! Float downstream. Don't think. See!

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon [Re: Tadpole]
    #4247477 - 06/02/05 10:09 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Don't worry about your problems. Let life flow, the Tao will work itself out, that is the way the world has always worked.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon (Updated) [Re: MOTH]
    #4248083 - 06/02/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey hey, thanks for the help guys.  I didn't catch it on time though :undecided:

I went to lay down and was having a pretty bad trip for a while...there really is no way to describe a bad trip eh?

So I finally got myself to my computer and got into the Shroomery chat room, where a wonderful person called 'forf' helped me out of the bad trip (as well as a few other things..thanks man!!).

Well now it is the next day and I'm feeling kind of down...depressed.  I am having some difficulty thinking about the things I realized last night..difficulty comprehending. (This is not a good feeling..very frustrating and kind of scary)

I'm assuming this is normal after a bad trip, right?  :crazy:

Last night made me realize how great the people in the Shroomery are.  Always willing to help out if it is needed.

Peace and love

Edited by DirtyHippie (06/02/05 01:11 PM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon (Updated) [Re: ]
    #4248127 - 06/02/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes it is very normal. The reason why these things unsettle you is because they are problems that need fixing. You can waste your trip by fighting it off and never think about it again or you can really get the best out of it. Ananlyze the things that bothered you and try to understand the roots of your problems. A bad trip teaches you so much more than a happy, easy trip. Just remember you will be fine, sometimes the feeling of depression can linger but it will pass with time.

Throw out all your preconcieved notions of what you think things are like. When you assume you make an ass of you/me. View everything from a fresh perspective.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon (Updated) [Re: ]
    #4248247 - 06/02/05 01:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Had I caught you in time I would've recommended you to take 0.25-0.5gr, after which many shroomerites would throw rocks at me :grin:

People underestimate the power of the low-dose. They fail to realize that it's still 4-HO-DMT interacting with your brain and that insight and revelation comes from YOU, not the drug part.

Hey after a hard trip its OK if things are a bit fuzzy, it will clear. Its very draining to go through all that resistance and the work it takes to keep that up.

Theres no need for frustration or fear. Just let it go as it goes, go with the flow, dont force things and the good will remain while the chaos clears. Struggling will only keep the unpleasantness going.

You did a very good thing there  :heart::thumbup:
You consulted the Mushroom for insight and took what you believed to be a low dose, to take it into a dark room expecting not to be lead by a jumping prophet on a pogostick but rather your own mind x mushroom interaction. Very mature, you're definately on the right track!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Anonymous

Re: Shrooms to help problem - need answer soon (Updated) [Re: Asante]
    #4248296 - 06/02/05 01:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Alright, thanks mecreateme and Wiccan Seeker.  Yes, .25g to .5g would have been much better but I am kind of glad I had the bad trip.  First, it really did help me out with the problem I was seeking answers to (with the assistance of forf :smile: ), and second, it was an experience that should have been experienced.  A bad trip is bound to happen sometime, so why not now?

Going with the flow now.. =0)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom