Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJurd420
Stranger
2nd Trip Report
    #4246339 - 06/02/05 01:06 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Ok the last time i tripped was October 1st 2004, which was an amazing experience i've been ready to go through again ever since that day.
On Memorial Day, a friend said he had 2 ounces of mushrooms. I got a half ounce. Unfortunately, these mushrooms were not dried out. Anyway, i was eating them with two close friends, one whom i had tripped with before.

We ate them at about 9:48 pm. About an hour later we each did one line of coke. Half an hour later we still had no visuals, but we all agreed that we felt kind of goofy. At this point we decided to eat all the rest of the mushrooms, which was about half of what we started with.

I called the friend i got the mushrooms from to see how his night was going, and he was at a party of another friend i have about 3 minutes from where we were. Also, there were 3 other people tripping at the party that we were friends with so we decided to go over there.

We would not have left if we were tripping hard but we werent sure if these were even real mushrooms. Once we started driving it was so fun to be in the back seat of my buddys dodge stealth. It was very foggy out that night and the windows were all fogged up except the front windshield.

As we looked at the grass and pine trees and bushes on the way to the party, everything appeared to be covered in snow. It looked like we were driving around in the middle of january, and all my friends seemed to agree.

Once we got to the party we went inside. The lights were bright and the room did not look welcoming to me because it was filled with alot of people. I suggested to go outside for a cigarette hoping to get a following, which i did.

We went out into this kids yard a ways where there were some very tall spaced out pine trees. There was a hill going down from where we were standing. Due to the fog the yard looked very trippy. It was the two people i ate with, two other close friends, and the person i bought them from standing out in the yard.

We all seemed to agree that where we were standing could be the end of the world, and we were all questioning what was down there (all the while claiming these mushrooms were not good, keep in mind). After some bullshitting and exploring out into the foggy yard some we decided to blaze it up.

I pulled out my glass piece and someone else packed a bowl. Smoking is an everyday thing for our group. Once the bowl got back to me for a second time, i torched the shit out of it, showing off the cherry to a friend.

I quickly passed the pipe once all the smoke rushed into my lungs. I took such a huge hit i thought i was going to cough my lungs out. I stood there coughing at the ground for about 30 seconds, feeling extremely fucked up.

After we smoked another bowl the whole party seemed to move out to us. I remember the owner of the party coming out and saying "you guys chill in really weird places at my house".

After a bit, i convinced everyone that we should get away from all these people and go pipe some more. One by one we slipped into the darkness and met behind a tree about 100 yards from everyone else.

We started to smoke again and after getting a decent amount of weed in me i was really starting to trip out. The person whom i tripped with previously started to annoy me by the things he was saying which is very weird because he never gets on my nerves and we are very close.

I thought the reason this was happening was because i was not participating in the conversation that was going. For a while i just went with the crowd and couldn't think of anything to say at all.

I found it hard to say anything and just felt like i was an observer of all my friends. Eventually we ended up back at the house where the entrance to the basement is, where the party was going on.

We were all hanging out outside talking. Eventually the friend that sold the mushrooms to me showed up and i asked him "Where have you been?". His reply was "Around.." but from that simple word i got so much more meaning out of it.

It was just the way he said it and his body language as he said it, it was as if he was feeling the same thing i was when i couldn't make myself talk for a long time. As i listened to my other friends converse with the valedictorian in our class that was at the party, i didn't want anything to to with any of that.

"We went through two ounces of mushrooms... We didn't care.." It was just the way he was talking to me. It was mystifying. At this point i cant even put into words all of the thoughts running through my head of all of these people around me.

After the friend i bought them off of went off to see what else was going on it was a lot easier to talk to my friends again.

Eventually we went back inside where i saw the person whom i bought them off of sitting down. I took a seat beside him and talked for a while. At this point i was starting to come down, and sitting in that chair conversing with a couple other people who were also coming down felt good.

For some reason the come down was amazing to me, hard to put into words.

After most people were asleep or left, my friends were the last ones up as usual and went outside and piped bowls for a while until we eventually left at 6 AM.

That was the whole night, but i had a question. Has anyone else had their feelings changed about a close friend while tripping on mushrooms, and did those feelings stick forever or did they eventually die.

Thanks a lot for reading my trip report!

--------------------
The next morning my parents said we were going to the hospital. I thought two of my friends were sitting in the front seat and i thanked them for getting me away from my crazy parents.
Even in the emergency room i would see paint flying off the walls spiraling all through the room, and would hallucinate holding a pipe or a cig in my hand and i would take a nice long drag, blow out the smoke, look at my hands, and nothing would be there.
---Myself, poisoned by datura sold as mushroom chocolates

Edited by Jurd420 (06/02/05 10:08 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: 2nd Trip Report [Re: Jurd420]
    #4246373 - 06/02/05 01:18 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i lost a best friend over a mushroom trip. They tend to show whats behind the Vail. I just saw the truth and decided i didn't want someone like that to be a part of my life.

Its up to you...are they true feelings?

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: 2nd Trip Report [Re: Toddo]
    #4246380 - 06/02/05 01:19 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

BTW sounded like an intresting trip. Next time try doing them in the woods or at a local park.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Offlineshroomanic
PsychiatricExplorations
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #4246412 - 06/02/05 01:29 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, i got really blazed once and my feelings towards my girlfriend changed drastically. I thought she was evil and didn't want to talk to her or be near her. Next day it was still kinda wierd...but after that, still love her to death.

--------------------

OfflineJurd420
Stranger
    #4246552 - 06/02/05 02:17 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Toddo said:
BTW sounded like an intresting trip. Next time try doing them in the woods or at a local park.

Its funny you should use that word, the next morning i went back to my friends house and before we went to bed i said "That was the most interesting night of my life"

--------------------
The next morning my parents said we were going to the hospital. I thought two of my friends were sitting in the front seat and i thanked them for getting me away from my crazy parents.
Even in the emergency room i would see paint flying off the walls spiraling all through the room, and would hallucinate holding a pipe or a cig in my hand and i would take a nice long drag, blow out the smoke, look at my hands, and nothing would be there.
---Myself, poisoned by datura sold as mushroom chocolates

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: 2nd Trip Report [Re: shroomanic]
    #4246567 - 06/02/05 02:19 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I was convinced my best friend was trying to end our friendship last time I tripped. It was just the two of us in the house... both tripping... and he kept hinting things. At one point, he said "Man... I don't fully know what I'm saying right now, don't take it all seriously." But he never once said anything about it.

I felt weird around him for about a week... Then things went normal again. He was going through some shit at the time... and he is one of the most eccentric strange people I have ever met so I don't think much of it. Although when I was tripping, it was all I could concentrate on, and actually ruined my trip. I was weak that night, shouldn't have le it take over, but oh well... life goes on.

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: 2nd Trip Report [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #4247513 - 06/02/05 12:22 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

They were not dried out? You could still tell they were wet? Never buy shrooms like that again. You got seriously ripped on the weight. Water might not seem like much, but it really screws you when you are trying to get dry shrooms, cause they weigh nothing.

Not a good idea to do the coke either while coming up or especially when on the shrooms.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: 2nd Trip Report [Re: mecreateme]
    #4261624 - 06/05/05 11:18 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
They were not dried out? You could still tell they were wet? Never buy shrooms like that again. You got seriously ripped on the weight. Water might not seem like much, but it really screws you when you are trying to get dry shrooms, cause they weigh nothing.

Not a good idea to do the coke either while coming up or especially when on the shrooms.

I second all of that.

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports