Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: stemmer]
    #5754833 - 06/15/06 07:09 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

That one guy was on here with trip reports a little while back.... he took an ounce of Pan Cyan, a gram and a half of LSD... CRAZY Stuff. I don't have the balls to do that kind of thing myself, but I wouldn't judge him for it. Who are we to judge? We only know ourself. You cant just call him stupid because you cant understand him - thats ignorant.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDr_Mcgillicuddy
Stranger

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5754858 - 06/15/06 07:16 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Others of the "coolness" of being and "outlaw",

The people who do eat mushrooms just because they think they are 'cool' annoy the shit out of me.. My friend owns a cow pasture and I was just like on yea do you see many kinds of mushrooms around there? and this other kids like ARE THEY MAGIC ONES ? THERE MY FAVOURITE... obviously this kid has never eaten them and obviously he is trying to hard to be "Cool".. I have respect for these mushrooms, even calling them shrooms seems disrespectful to them in my opinion..yea there just mushrooms but it is my opinion!

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Dr_Mcgillicuddy]
    #5755139 - 06/15/06 08:30 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hes a fucking freak of the psychedelic community we have here.

He throws off all claims and stories of high doses with few words just to say he/she has been there and 300+ times more.

7 grams deserves a hell of a story. 10,000 hits of lsd deserves devotion, or just dont mention it. It fuckers up the way things work naturally.

I call his approach to informing people of this type of dose "stupid" and irresponsible. He might not be too stupid.....

You need to explain yourself when you say such a dose is ok and safe for you.

Even 28 grams of shrooms is not safe for a great amount of people..............

Get real.....Get very real, and not just what you would consider to be brave. If you cant connect the molecules to the light(us being the molecules), then shut the hell up......Seriously

Edited by stemmer (06/15/06 08:39 PM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5755245 - 06/15/06 09:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

"Due to some misconceptions about extremely high doses of psychedelics I am posting a brief synopsis of personaly experienced effects and the dosage which elicited them in order of overall length and power of the experience.
~.7-.75g white fluff LSD as a thumbprint.
(immediate response) powerful mettalic taste and a sensation of "energy?" from my tounge to my brain
(+5min) kalideoscopic imagery has already overlayed much of my vision
(+15) extreme dizziness due to morphing sight cause purge
(+25)in and out of reality/conciousness. Am made comfortable on the couch by my mentors
(+30?) completly gone in a wash of color and pure emotion the tiniest shred of ego retains memory of a sea of vibratory frequencies and entities of light.
(+?-day 2.75) in a datura/ketamine state of dissassociation, speaking with spirits and noncarnate entities. Physical body cared for by mentors.No real memories
(Day three) I am a mess mentaly and physicaly. I am helped to shower and eat some soup amid mild psychotic breaks and emotional breakdowns. I was calmly and gently counseled back to stability over the next week.
(one month) decide to return to school, am focused and excell in a major of Organic Chemistry and minor in Marine Biology."

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5755258 - 06/15/06 09:02 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

"
1dry oz Ps. cyanescens
Prepared as with semis slurry was drunk inone draught.
(+15) immediatly sleepy/restless feeling
(+20) I lie down and become asleep/unconscoius for about 40 minutes
(+60)I am awake and scared shitless by being unconscious begin having death fear
(2hr)back under control mentaly( :grin:) realize I have fully unloaded in my britches and vomited all about vaguely glad I was sitting up not laying down when it happened.Still very high with intense emotional and viusual hallucinations (common to ALL my high dose experiments are periods of hardcore depressive /negative /fearfull thought loops which do pass)
(+4hrs feels like shrooms again and I begin cleaning up my mess which causes more vomiting.
(+5-6hrs)watching some TV laughing at it's absurdity
(+8)very tired but to restless to sleep
(next day, drained emotionaly and physicaly I sleep most of it through
"

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlineva_shroomer
Beginning grower
Male

Loc: Charlottesville
    #5755305 - 06/15/06 09:17 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

With mushrooms taking a extremely high dose, stupid or not, just isn't practical because the body load kind of gets in the way of things. Is it worth eating 28g of 'shroomies to "blow your mind" if you're just going to shit your pants and forget much of it? It seems a lot of people who did take ginormous doses didn't get much out of it.

If you're going to screw around with humongous doses like that, LSD is less of a body load, but I don't think most people have access to that much acid. I don't think high doses are necessarily stupid, ignorant, or abusive. Some people use them in the right context and with the right respect and end up getting a lot out of it. But I have a feeling most of such trippers don't go onto an internet forum and start a thread that begins with "OMG I just did 10,000 mikes!!!"

--------------------
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
Love is the law, love under will
--Frater Baphomet

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: va_shroomer]
    #5755387 - 06/15/06 09:38 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i've eaten 28 grams before many times.
and more even.

people just don't seem to get it.
it's so weird the things i hear about mushrooms, people do alot of silly stuff with it.

here's one example-
i don't even think most people know how to dose right, or what is going on inside their bodies.

when i ate 28 grams, you don't eat it all at once, that's crazy.

and when you eat 5 grams, you don't eat that all at once either, cause that's not what the mushrooms want, and that's not what your brain wants.

first you eat like 2-3 grams
while this is in your stomach, what it's doing is sending a bit of psilocybin up into your brain where it takes the place of neurotransmitters, and makes you start to feel weird and trippy.
sometimes dizzy or groggy even.

THIS IS NOT THE HIGH.
although it seems most people think this is the high, it isn't.

this is just your brain going through a change, and getting ready to open into a higher level of consciousness.

the high itself is just a symptom of higher consciousness, once you get there.

so you only eat 2-3 grams, until your brain goes through this transformation- i call it down time.
i usually curl up under a blanket for an hour until my brain is all done changing from normal, to DMT filled.

and usually this makes me feel like shit.
i hate coming on to shrooms.
but after the transition phase is done with, then it's just pure clean burning fresh air in the brain.

so you eat another 2-3 grams
wait 15 minutes, or a half hour if you're a pussy.

then eat 2-3 more
every 15 minutes

and finally there will come a point where you say, "O shit, i ate too many this time"

now you're truly tripping, for once in your life.

it takes me about a half ounce, over the period of 3-4 hours, to really get HIGH.

and anything less is just a waste of time, in my opinion.

try it sometime.

capsules work the best for this.
1 gram capsules.

just keep popping two at a time until you think you're in trouble, lol.

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Telepylus]
    #5755402 - 06/15/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i cant even imagine what is better than floating in love. that was 3.5 grams

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Telepylus]
    #5755423 - 06/15/06 09:50 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Is equilibrium chinacat? <-------"stupid comments like that are one % out of the ordinary for a person on say 7 grams"??

I think your brains are fried personally. Thats just my opinion...

You guys have your heads up your asses. Not only because of the doses you have taken but because you flaunt it like a school-girl.

So you can tell everybody now what it means to be "truely tripping".

WHAT A JOKE!

What does it mean to be truely tripping? Just ask these simple folk.......

Edited by stemmer (06/15/06 09:52 PM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5755433 - 06/15/06 09:53 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

dude those aren't my quotes. thats why they are in " " DUH. I have never taken anything close to those doses. And I am not chinacat nor do I know who that is.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5755434 - 06/15/06 09:53 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

its all good, 10,000 hits is just asinine. I look at 28 grams of shrooms the same way. Its for fun-huggers and those who pimp their own bad ideas.

If you want to say anything about those doses, for gods sake dont just act like the everyday shmuck.

Why dont I find interest in the sentance structure or the content of any of those posts? Maybe you can answer that question.

Im not about to explain anything I know about hallucinogens but I might hint at what I learned from what I consider massive doses. They dont give a hint and say, "OH shit people, I do that everytime or its not worth it". Im saying that it takes one disabled person to say a thing like that.

Edited by stemmer (06/15/06 10:01 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#5755591 - 06/15/06 10:41 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I see nothing wrong with the act itself. Just the reasons that the majority probably have for doing it. I'm sure it offers things that simply can't be had at other doses. For some, it might only be a blackout, and inability to function, and useless. For others, it might be a life changing event that they needed. And a thumbprint isn't generally 10,000 doses, or a whole gram even, from what I've read.

There are also people with insane tolerances. I know a guy (he posts here sometimes) that has a low tolerance for most things. 2 beers gets him wasted, a gram of pot lasts him 2 weeks, smoking amounts that I find hilarious but get him quite high. But he can barely feel 5g of mushrooms. 9g and he starts to have visuals. He ate 13 a week from tuesday, and finally had an intense experience for once... the kind of thing I would feel on 5 grams. But, still down to earth enough to walk around in public without looking like a loon. I can honestly say I will never be eating 13 grams in my life... and that I would probably be completely unable to function on it, let alone walk around (in any setting at all).

For me, 3-4 grams is extremely effective, but I can't judge what something feels like for other people.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5755861 - 06/16/06 12:19 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

You sort of can though, judge how it should feel.

If you dont get what you consider to be visuals from 2.5 grams of cube mushrooms you are an exception to the rule.

Chances are, you are as dumb as a rock is what i was saying without saying it.

We are all human and have an organic brain...........

Edited by stemmer (06/16/06 12:20 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5756258 - 06/16/06 04:24 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'm taking a dosage I can be really proud of.

It's not 25 grams.
It's not 2.5 grams either.
It's 0.25 grams!

Thats right, I take a treshold amount and build it to a powerful psychedelic experience with my own two hands, using techniques such as autohypnosis and meditation.

The mushroom isn't supposed to move you, you're supposed to move with the use of mushrooms! A minimal dosage, if worked with properly, can become very visual and very psychedelic, and instead of sitting back and enjoying the ride you train your brain!

If people are to take pride in psychedelics, they ought to find pride in accomplishments greater than eating a lot and keeping it in.

As for the Whiterasta quoting, thats no comparison. He told of his extreme dosage adventures to further our knowledge, and he even had the guts to admit he shat himself, which beats any macho toughtalk as for honesty :thumbup:

If theres just one portion of shrooms on the table I'm the guy who takes a nibble so the others can munch away, and through my dedication in meditation I get every bit as high as them :thumbup:

So let me change the question: How many TIMES can you get amply high off of one ounce? Me 100 times, who'll outdo me :wink:
Dosage games are silly, we're all beyond the stage of being a bunch of teens on the attic with dad's bottle of Bacardi.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisiblepac_man
~
Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Asante]
    #5756272 - 06/16/06 04:39 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by pac_man (06/17/06 09:49 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: pac_man]
    #5756378 - 06/16/06 06:31 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, potency of mushrooms varies, and so does individual susceptibility. I feel what you did (finding the minimum satisfactory dosage that works for you) is more important than to keep pushing the envelope of how much you can take.

I feel inclination to moderation is more so a virtue than ability to stand excess.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineva_shroomer
Beginning grower
Male

Loc: Charlottesville
Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Asante]
    #5756578 - 06/16/06 08:42 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Wiccan_Seeker - I see what you're saying, how an extremely minimal dose can be mindblowing if taken in the right set/setting and supplemented with other non-drug techniques. But why even eat 0.25 grams? You don't need mushrooms to "break through", you can always do that without drugs, it just takes many years of practice and lots of hard work. Drugs make things easier I suppose; I'm not sure whether I'd consider them "cheating" on mysticism or not. Some day when I'm on my own and have more time I plan to get more into Buddhism, but for now I'll just munch my 'shroomies.

--------------------
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law
Love is the law, love under will
--Frater Baphomet

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: va_shroomer]
    #5756706 - 06/16/06 09:44 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

My highest dose was 10.5 grams of above moderately average shrooms. While it was a great experience, the physical part was not worth it. I had extreme nausea for the first hour, tripped GREAT for a couple hours, but then I was paralyzed for another 2 hours. I had to piss so bad but couldn't get up to do it. Finally when I did it felt 10X better than sex, no joke. Its funny what you remember from shroom trips lol, but yeah I wasn't doing this dose to be tough, I just took too much thinking I was accounting for tolerance.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5756720 - 06/16/06 09:49 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Some people in here need to get off their high horses so to speak. Who gives anyone the right to determine whether or not I'M taking large doses for the "right" reasons. I don't claim to be an expert, but if someone needs some advice I am happy to point them in the safest direction. With that said, I will support them in their final decision whether I agree with it or not.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping 28g dried!!... [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5756786 - 06/16/06 10:18 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

why post about tripping on an imaginary 28g, I'd rather here thoughs who tripped on 10gs for real, don't you know its all about being wild AND CRAZY!!,

it about FRYiN baLLz, isn't that what you wanted to hear,

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate