Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Double OO pills, Ooohhhh O_o~* reaction
    #4241321 - 05/31/05 08:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

A good way of prolonging the intense deep trance stage of a vision quest is by dosing using double OO size pills filled with about 0.5g each.  Start off with 2 pills, and take take one more every 15 minutes until you have eaten 6+ pills (or less depending on your preference).  Another good thing about this method is with every pill you drink something healthy (i.e. non-sugar/non-carbonated) and you stay hydrated and let the effects set in slowly so they aren't a shock to your system.  Do not eat more than you normally would using this method.  Since the dose is stretched out it can come on deceivingly slow and gently.  Utilize this to enter a deep meditative trance beginning sober and progressing to the final stage (idealy astral projection or something similar).  An added bonus that the many are a fan of is the lack of having to chew the nasty buggers.  :thumbup:

"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Loc: everywhere
Re: Double OO pills, Ooohhhh O_o~* reaction [Re: HerbanShaman]
    #4244000 - 06/01/05 02:04 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

it might be worth it to mention mushrooms somewhere in the post :wink:

but it is a good way to ease the come-up of a trip. or you could just eat a little bit of mush in the same fashion (spaced out) and chase it with something to remove the taste, then you wouldn't have to swallow a bunch of pills hehe... some people like the taste :shrug:

if i'm just a stoned stoner, sayin some stoned ass shit, please correct me :smile:

Loc: CA
Re: Double OO pills, Ooohhhh O_o~* reaction [Re: chubbycharley]
    #4246129 - 06/01/05 11:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I like the taste or the little buggers :wink:  My last trip I ate half an 8th then about an hour into the trip I ate the other half, the 2nd half was one of the tastiest things I've ever eaten, they were melting in my mouth and I remembering thinking to myself... shrooms, what a great munchie food, it's tasty, and it makes u trip :smile:

"Why not?"
Last words of Timothy Leary

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience