Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
need some help.....
    #4241278 - 05/31/05 06:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I got a friend, who is visiting his parents farm in Florida, which he just realized was covered in you know what and he says he can bring back garbage bags full.... only problem is, he has to drive 8 hours to get back here and I know if left in a garbage bag for 8 hours it will turn to stinky, moldy mush.
He has a few more days until he returns though, So I told him to set the loot out in the sun for a few days and hopefully they will dry out enough to be taken back here. Anyone have any other plans of attack for this one?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecamelsmoker
smoke up
 User Gallery

Loc: The Dirty Dirty
Re: need some help..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4241306 - 05/31/05 06:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

huge brown paper bags doubled up should be fine as long as its not in a good amount of heat ive left mine in paper bags over nite with no problem...it allows for oxygen flow so they dont start to oxydize

--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Trusted Identifier
Re: need some help..... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4241460 - 05/31/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm thinkin' the bugs will have them eaten before they dry. Unless he can either put them in a dehydrator or make tea and carry that. (the snapple bottles work well, there is a tech for that in the prep section)

GL

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: need some help..... [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #4241768 - 05/31/05 08:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I've kept mushrooms in bags for a few days with not too much loss. Make sure the shrooms can at least air dry overnight.

Put a fan over the shrooms and they should be dry enough to transport eight hours easily.

Garbage bags full? Sounds a bit of an exaggeration, but hopefully the end of this week will yield alot.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: need some help..... [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4242731 - 06/01/05 12:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

well, seriously garbage bags full, it is a huge farm. I dont think we will really need to get garbage bags full though, or he needs to spend that much time collecting.....
But Tea is the best idea, not sure why I didnt even think of it. Just tell him to boil as many as possible down to a milk jug of pure concentrate.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale