Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Got out today.
    #4237774 - 05/30/05 06:55 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Actually got out of the house into the fresh air today. :smile: Iv had really bad anxiety and havent been out of the house in a few months. An old friend who I was really good friends with throughout school stopped by today. Hung out with him for a while, had a couple beers, went for a walk down to where we used to all hang out and get wasted by this pond near my house, and talked about life. I actually had a good time and was able to just chill without getting all paranoid. Was really cool.

We ended up going down to another friends house where the whole old crew still hangs out all the time. Hung out there for a while and felt totally content and not anxious/paranoid at all. Had a couple beers and just bullshitted for a bit. My buddies dad came out and sparked one up so I took 2 nice rips of green. Was cool for a bit and then it brought out the anxiety when I started to feel the buzz. I just explained to my friends I was getting anxious and paranoid and they all understood and were very cool about it. I was just worried they would be pissed I was leaving after not coming over in just about 5 months. Everything was cool though.

I decided to just walk home and now I feel very refreshed after seeing the old crew and walking through town in the sun amongst people. :sun: Iv realized that my anxiety is fairly tolerable around people, more so than I thought. It didnt effect me at all today except after I took a couple tokes. (which I thoroughly enjoyed after leaving and by myself walking home. :grin:) Was actually a very good day today havent had one in a while. :thumbup:

:stoned:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Got out today. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4237789 - 05/30/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Man, I can't imagine not getting out of the house! I get nearly psychotic with "cabin fever" if I spend more then a day in my house without going somewhere!

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Got out today. [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4237814 - 05/30/05 07:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i like to get out and go places....its just that most times i have to have "somewhere to go" or "something to do"....just getting out for the sake of getting out is something that a part of me is just not able to grasp at the moment....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4237824 - 05/30/05 07:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That's cool man.. a lot of people don't realize how important it is to get sunshine and fresh air on a daily basis. Even if I am stranded or have nowhere to go I like to go for a walk outside or just sit there.. got to get plenty of fresh air and sunshine and friends :sun:

--------------------

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4237968 - 05/30/05 08:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Nice its always great to meet up with the old friends. i get anxious around people all the time. it may take a while but then i realize i have no reason to be anxious. :sun:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4238121 - 05/30/05 09:04 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Oftentimes I get anxious and paranoid when I smoke in certain situations as well... :shrug:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4238220 - 05/30/05 09:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you need to do that, it helps out..being cooped up inside all the time us not good...I can't wait until my mountain bike gets back from the repair shop...it will run like new..it better with the 50 dollar labor charge..
but I was lent the money and can pay it back whenever i can afford it...a little at a time if I want to.. my father is cool..to lend it to me..

OfflineTadpole
Stranger

Re: Got out today. [Re: Skunk420]
    #4238990 - 05/31/05 04:50 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

When I just read the title I thought someone just got out of jail.

In a way you kinda did. :thumbup: :smile:

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Got out today. [Re: Tadpole]
    #4239521 - 05/31/05 10:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I feel like Iv been in jail. hah. Iv actually just been in a prison Iv created and confined myself in within my own mind. It was a good first step for me and very refreshing. Sunlight and freshair topped off by old friends really does help a lot. Especially when they are understanding. Theyv all expressed that they just want to see me get out of my house once and a while and start to get my life going again. If I start to get anxious I just take off and there is no hard feelings.

Im working on getting out again. Might just even go for a walk down the old trail through nature by the train tracks I used to walk as a kid all the time later on in the day. :smile:

:sun::heart::sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #4239596 - 05/31/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just reading this thread makes me want to go outside, and I was working outside tree planting for the last month!

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Got out today. [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4239630 - 05/31/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

If I start to get anxious I just take off and there is no hard feelings.

Perhaps you should try existing in your anxiety. It may pass in only a few mintues and then you could be free to enjoy spending times with your friends. Just an idea... :thumbup:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Got out today. [Re: mecreateme]
    #4239771 - 05/31/05 11:46 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I was fine up until the point I took a couple tokes. I was still anxious but I was dealing with it good. Was a bad idea to do the first time being out in so long. Ahh well. Live and Learn. :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblebudsicle
s?igh?tsee?r

#4239882 - 05/31/05 12:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ya i get that too if i smoke in public, thats why i dont like to smoke if im supposed to socialize.. it just amplifies allkinda vibes way too much and in the modern life theres just too much bad vibes and confusion to deal with so i dont like to risk smokin cept in special occasions or when im very confident of my surrounding.. lately ive taken the habit to just go walk around the forests nearby lookin for some new cool places where i can read or just hang out and observe nature, its refreshing change from all the computer watching :smile:

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4240620 - 05/31/05 03:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

How do you get your groceries and stuff you need for survival if you haven't been out of the house for months??

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Got out today. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4241001 - 05/31/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Im still living with my parents. Just graduated 2 years ago and I had a job for a while. Shits been rough this past year though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale