Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Aldous Huxley, Grateful Dead, Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro, Terrence McKenna, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

trip report
    #4238300 - 05/31/05 12:09 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

sorry i havnt posted in a while, i was just tired of posting. the other night i took 400 mg seeds and i had a horrible time. at first i was just high but then i kept getting higher and higher untill i didnt know what the fuck was going on. at one point i passed out in the bathroom, i tryed to tell myself it was just the drugs but that didnt work. i actually bit off some of my hair, i was walking around in nothing but a blanket, i was REALLY horny. it was just a horrible experience. i cant even explain why. at first i said that i was never doing drugs again (except alcohol) but today i desided that im going to contiue to try to get shrooms. i underestimated the lsa and it kicked my ass, its that simple. i just hope that a shroom trip is different than an lsa trip. im still kinda iffy on wether or not to get shrooms but maybe with some positive feedback ill make up my mind.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: trip report [Re: Nirvana7]
    #4238331 - 05/31/05 12:19 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

My only feedback is,
don't over-do it.
Search your heart,
reflect on your life at the moment,
Search yourself for the answer.
If you have any reservations,
or you feel that it may not be what you need,
wait until you are sure.

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Edited by CeeThruMeer (06/01/05 12:33 AM)

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4238436 - 05/31/05 01:04 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I have tried morning glory seeds and shared the experience with many of my friends. All of us enjoyed it at the time to an extent. Part of the enjoyment was due to the fact that we were all teenagers and just found out that we could trip from eating plant seeds. We each tried it a couple times and everyone agreed that they were not going to do it again. I appreciate the experience but it was not very pleasant. The body load from mushrooms is much lighter than that from MG seeds. You should take note of the way you responded to the seeds though. If you go through with a mushroom trip you should take no more than 2g your first time.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: trip report [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4238495 - 05/31/05 01:24 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, trips are very fun and neat, but only if you are a certain type of person. If you do not enjoy strange sensations and a lot of mystery, then mushrooms may not be for you. LSA does have a lot of shitty aspects to it, but it still makes you trip. Were you at home with the feelings of weirdness? Because those are a part of any good trip.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #4238915 - 05/31/05 05:36 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Welcome back dude!

I've been worried if you'd ever come back.

You really need to read some more before you trip again. Start with Leary. Ask any questions you have... the book should shine light on what happened during your first trip, as well.

It is the first link. VVV

The Psychedelic Experience by Timothy Leary
A MUST READ! This link is gold, Timothy Leary's Psychedelic Experience ONLINE!!! Tim Leary was the guru of LSD, and he wrote many books. The Psychedelic Experience is the handbook for many trippers around the world. The Psyc[gradient:#CC9900,#0033FF]hede[/gradient][gradient:#CCFF00,#0033FF]lic E[/gradient][gradient:#006633,#0033FF]xper[/gradient][gradient:#333399,#0033FF]ien[/gradient][gradient:#990099,#0033FF]ce[/gradient] contains a translation of The Tibetan Book of the Dead. :smile:

The [gradient:#FF0033,#0033FF]Psyc[/gradient][gradient:#CC9900,#0033FF]hede[/gradient][gradient:#CCFF00,#0033FF]lic E[/gradient][gradient:#006633,#0033FF]xper[/gradient][gradient:#333399,#0033FF]ien[/gradient][gradient:#990099,#0033FF]ce[/gradient] FAQ
If Leary's book is too long, this is a short, overview of Tim Leary's "Psychedelic Experience". It covers most important points.

More Leary Information

MP3's Guided Trips, music and speaches by Tim Leary, Albert Hoffman, Terrance McKenna... The Grateful Dead and many other tripper friendly MP3's
Learyfan (among others) have shared a lot of classic MP3's and Video with all of us. Follow this link, if you want something to listen to, especially during a trip. :smile:

[gradient:#336600,#666633]Recordings of Terrance McKenna[/gradient]
Many hours of McKenna speeches. Like Leary, Terrance McKenna was a well known psychedelic philosopher and shaman. Terrance McKenna is not as easy for newbie trippers to approach as Leary. In his books and lectures, he often takes on very difficult topics. Terrance definitely was a brilliant man. Thank God there are so many recordings of him... although his voice may take a little getting used to.

[gradient:#336600,#666633]More McKenna Information[/gradient]

Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception
* A poetic look into the mescaline trip as experienced by renowned intellectual Aldous Huxley. A wonderful introduction to psychedelic thought in general.   

Albert Hoffman's LSD: My Problem Child
LSD inventor Albert Hoffman describes his experiences during the formative stages of the psychedelic thought and experience in the 20th century.

Handbook of Therapeutic use of LSD 25
Although it was formulated around LSD psychotherapy it offers valuable insights to the aspiring psychonaut.  Well, there it is... start reading!

Spiritual & Ritual use of Psychoactives

Comments on the Psilocybin Mushroom
by Elfstone
A cool, but slightly incomplete article that in some ways picks up where McKenna left off. Very informative. It also contains a cool interactive project. I hope he updates this article some day.

D.M. Turner's Essential Psychedelic Guide
This practical guide is very informative and accurate. (D.M. Turner's Essential Psychedelic Guide) It's more concise and easier to navigate/understand than, say, the Vaults of Erowid or Shulgin's books. Of course it leaves out a lot of points that more lengthy resources might go after. (Thanks DadeMurphy for this link)

A Beginner's Approach to Psychedelic Mushrooms

How to Avoid a Bad Trip

Working with Difficult Psychedelic Experiences
by Maps.org
[gradient:#336633,#99CCFF]*******************************************************************[/gradient]

If you are new to tripping, please pick a few (any) of these above links and read 'em from start to finish. Read up before you ever trip... if you can. It is good to know a thing or two about tripping before you actually trip. The more you know, the more you might understand... and enjoy.

You can learn a lot from a mushroom.

[gradient:#336633,#99CCFF]*******************************************************************[/gradient]

Discussion threads and answers, are often subjective. Please take the information contained in the Tripper's FAQ with a grain of salt. Many answers are not FACT, just opinion. There is much to be learned about the science of tripping.

[gradient:#0099FF,#0033FF]Tripper's FAQ[/gradient]

1. Are magic mushrooms safe for me to eat?
2. Are contaminated/rotten/wild mushrooms safe for me to eat?
3. What is the history of magic mushrooms?
4. Why are mushrooms legal in some countries and illegal in others?
5. I am tripping for the first time, what do I need to know?
6. What size dose should I take? Is dosage the same for first time trippers and experienced trippers?
7. Why Trip?
8. How do I trip?
9. How long does a mushroom trip last?
10. How often can I trip on mushrooms?
11. What are some of the things to avoid while tripping?
12. What do the different trip levels (1-5) mean?
13. What are the best ways for me to injest mushrooms and what are the differences between the different methods of injestion?
14. What is a trip guide? Do I need one or am I one?
15. What is all this stuff about set and setting?
16. Why do people trip in nature?
17. Is tripping with others a good idea?
18. Should I trip alone?
19. Is tripping in public a good idea?
20. Should I trip with sober people?
21. What is some good tripping music?
22. Should I watch television or movies while tripping? What are some good shows to watch?
23. What are some good trip toys?
24. What is, and how can I avoid/reduce come up anxiety?
25. Why do some people throw up while coming up and, can it be avoided, controled?
26. How do I avoid a bad trip?
27. How do I stay positive during a trip?
28. What if I take too much?
*29. Can I redose, and if so, when? Needs more info
30. What is the link between spirituality and tripping?
31. Does tripping let you reach enlightenment? For how long? What is enlightenment?
32. What is ego loss?
33. What can meditation do for me while tripping?
*34. What are hallucinations really, and what do they look like? Needs more info
*35. Can you talk to mushrooms? Can they talk to you? Needs more info
36. What is and how do I control tripper's paranoia?
37. How can I stop a trip (ie: sober up)?
38. What is comedown anxiety and how can it be avoided/reduced?
*39. How to I reintegrate into sobriety? What is a mushroom hangover like? Needs more info
40. Why are trips so hard to talk about after they are over?
*41. Will tripping affect my dreams and daily life? Needs more info
42. How will a mushroom trip change me? What if I want to stay the same?
*43. What are flashbacks? Needs more info
*44. Why do only a select group of people like to trip? Needs more info
45. What things about mushrooms/tripping are most often misunderstood?
46. Is it true that psychedelics can trigger mental illness?
*47. Can I trip and never come back on mushrooms? Needs more info
48. How many mushrooms would I have to eat to die?
49. Do magic mushrooms harm my liver?
50. Has anyone ever died from eating magic mushrooms?
*51. How have trippers and tripping changed modern society? Needs more info
*52. Is it safe to combine mushrooms with other drugs? Which drugs? Needs more info
53. How can I use my trips to help in sober life?

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Aldous Huxley, Grateful Dead, Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro, Terrence McKenna, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports