Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineM4D_5tYL3Z
Stranger

ID quick please im an idiot once again
    #4235981 - 05/30/05 10:17 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

hey shroomers

once again i have done a stupid thing
me and 2 mates went shrooming again for 2nd time, very early morning still dark... this is my states hot spot for shrooms(Western Australia). i ended up with about a good 40-50 as wut i thought where subs. i got a pic of the kind that i was pretty mnuch 99% on without takin spore prints.

then there was a very similar sort prety much exact same colour as the ones in the pic but skinnier stems with the same colour as the cap which a more domed shaped cap(not nipple). they where more of a drier shroom whcih at the time i thought where dry subs but then i looked at the stems on the ones i thought where subs they where thick and white with the blue bruising(squeezed no blue came out) lucky this time i only ate 10(i think about 5 with the white thick stem and 5 of the skinny brown stem). a few hours after consuming i tripped out like fuck and couldnt sleep but my other 2 mates bombed striaght out 2 sleep and they had more then me but of wut they picked themselves, which arent the ones in the pictures (the other gold tops with skinny stems).

i hope you can make sense out of my story. i also checked with both shrooms if they had the ring undernieth the cap like galerinas do which both type of species did not. im still wondering if they where same species just aged differently seeings it had been a good 5 days after agood rain. also sorry about no spore print seeings 1 of my m8s took them all and my phone ran out of battery to take a pic of the skinny stemmed shrooms

wut i am asking is we ate these early sunday and it is now monday night, any of us arent at risk of no kidney failure are we?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: ID quick please im an idiot once again [Re: M4D_5tYL3Z]
    #4236255 - 05/30/05 12:23 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

get some more of the strange ones, print them, if the print is rusty red-orange, yes, youre probably going to die.

--------------------

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #4236401 - 05/30/05 01:21 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

your blurry pics and (lack of) description are useless for identification of said mushrooms.

Quote:

got a pic of the kind that i was pretty mnuch 99% on without takin spore prints

in other words, you have no idea what you picked but you ate them anyway, not only that, but you ate two different kinds of unidentified mushrooms at the same time.  then you come here, post blurry pics of one kind with no description and ask if you ate some poisonous mushrooms.  if you keep it up, one of these times you're really gonna poison yourself and find out how god damn stupid you and your friends are being, hopefully you don't die from it and give people smart enough learn what they're doing BEFORE they go out hunting a bad name.  anywho, you make another thread like this about mushrooms you already ate with blurry pics and no description and it will be locked/deleted, you will quite probably be banned for it as well.  I'm about sick of the "I ate these, what are they?" threads, we've had 3 in the past weekend alone.  fake or not, they reflect poorly on this message board and I'd rather not even leave them up for people to chew your ass.

ignorance is no excuse, you made the same kind of post earlier this week and got some shit for it.  if you aren't going to listen to what people here say and are just going to eat random mushrooms you find without any thought to identifying them beforehand or possible toxicity, why even post?  I surely don't want to come here and read stories about some stupid australian kids with a death wish that refuse to listen to anyones advice.

hunting for active mushrooms to eat is not something to take lightly.  what part of IT CAN KILL YOU is so hard for you to understand?  fuck.

if you or your friends get sick, go to the hospital. not that they would be able to do much for you, since you said you don't have any of the mushrooms left to show them and you ate 2 different kinds...

everything you've done so far is a perfect example of what NOT to do. and believe me, that's not something you want to have to learn the hard way...

:nonono:

DH

OfflineM4D_5tYL3Z
Stranger

#4238855 - 05/31/05 04:54 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

im sorry

i know at the time i thought they where the same type of species.
i can see why you get sick of the bullshitters(trollers) but i come here for advice and help as a last resort b4 hospital thats how much i repsect this place.

wut is the lethal dose needed from galerinas or it varies, meaning its pretty much impossible to b accurate?

next post i make asking for identification i promise i will include spore print and will use digi cam not my phone... i actually dont think the mushy scene is my thing seeings i seem to scare the shit outta myself every time... im shore you all know wut its like finding mushrooms for the first time, being so excited you just want to eat them on the spot to see what "tripping" is really like.

also one last question, do hullucogenic mushys still upset ya stomach(give you the shits) just like the inactive ones me and my m8s have been eating?

Invisibletryptonite
mushroom ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: aussie
    #4238871 - 05/31/05 05:05 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i suppose you already know those pics you posted are psilocybe subaeruginosa and wont kill you (unless you eat a lot). As for the other type of mushroom you should post a description maybe try find another one if you dont have any left. and it would not take many galerina to kill you if you dont receive medical attention. yes subs will give you nausea (stomach ache) if you eat a few

--------------------
Entheogen Trade List

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: ID quick please im an idiot once again [Re: tryptonite]
    #4238894 - 05/31/05 05:21 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Sigh...

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification