Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Weilii Weather!
    #4234988 - 05/29/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, I don't like false alarms myself, but I'd be willing to bet $1000 that someone, if they really try and check their spots within the next week WILL find weilii growing.

This weather is FANTASTIC and theres even more dark rainy days ahead this week allowing them to fully mature.

I'm not saying this is gonna be a big haul since it is spring, but there shall be finds! thats if any of you guys even look. I'm gonna try my damndest to out tommaro but obligations may prevent that.

Someone please go out and look for me if I dont :smile:

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemastacheefa
Stranger

Loc: N. Georgia
Re: Weilii Weather! [Re: I2ancid]
    #4235041 - 05/29/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I look after every rain. :smile:

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii Weather! [Re: mastacheefa]
    #4235507 - 05/30/05 02:15 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

It's 58 degree's right now. It's been raining all day and all night, very high humidity. Tommaro it will be a high of 75 with rain all day too... If this doesen't bring them up, then I guess they really are a strict early fall fruiter.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4237424 - 05/30/05 04:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, I didn't find anything at all... It was like a ghost town in weilii ville... )=

--------------------

Offlinemastacheefa
Stranger

#4238167 - 05/30/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, same here. I think if they're going to come out after this rain it will still be in the next 24-48 hours.

Offlinefindaway29
Stranger
Loc: Ga
    #4238179 - 05/30/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

GET OUT THERE AND WALK!

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii Weather! [Re: findaway29]
    #4242740 - 06/01/05 12:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Holy shit, theres gonna be 7 more days of rain with perfect temps too. I bet they were pinning when we went out but there gonna be up tommaro or thursday

--------------------

Edited by I2ancid (06/01/05 12:34 AM)

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
    #4242772 - 06/01/05 12:41 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

if your right i will be happy. weilii gorwing is funess

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Weilii Weather! [Re: hot48yearolds]
    #4261625 - 06/05/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I just moved up to Idaho for the summer before the rains quit. I just registered www.weilii.com be sure to check it out in the near future for a very comprehensive database of weilii info!

--------------------

Offlinefindaway29
Stranger
Loc: Ga
    #4264118 - 06/06/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

is the link working? i couldnt get it to open. i was thinking, as humid and hot as it has been it seems like the temps are becoming more like what they should be for weilii to at least start pinning. I'm really surprized that noone has posted finds this year. I'm finding a lot of pan foes in my yard and i'm starting to see more of the Psathyrella velutina out so it has to be close.

Offlineshroomer88
stoner
    #4264696 - 06/06/05 05:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i havent found any mushrooms at all this summer. Dunno.. my parents are going outta town this week so ill have like 100 acres to myself of cowland. anyone found anything around athens ga?

--------------------
GET $250 PAYPAL AND 1 MONTH FREE TRAIL NETFLIX FREE. CANCLE NETFLIX ANYTIME AND KEEP THE $250!!! SIGN UP HERE: http://www.boost4free.com/?r=68

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
Re: Weilii Weather! [Re: shroomer88]
    #4265497 - 06/06/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think that weilii just disappeard and will never come back  :frown:

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

Offlinemastacheefa
Stranger

Re: Weilii Weather! [Re: hot48yearolds]
    #4265604 - 06/06/05 09:10 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I feel ya, guys. :frown:  I spent around 4-5 hours walking many neighborhoods all over the gwinnett/hall area this weekend and still have not found a single one.  Spring weilii season never takes this long to kick off.  Past years people have found them in early May.  WHAT GIVES!?!?!!!!!

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #4268598 - 06/07/05 03:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

this seems to be a weilii slump. conditions seem perfect yet not one reported find. frowny face indeed

--------------------
:goose:

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4271221 - 06/08/05 10:31 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I just registered it, but as soon as I get settled here im going to setup a message board on it and have a ton of helpful information for the newer hunters; A culmination of the past 4 years worth of weilii posts here on the shroomry all organized and not scattered about.

The weilii activity has really grown consistently each passing year here on the shroomery and I think it warrants growth in available resources to spread the ever so beautiful weilii experience

My personal goal/deadline to get it atleast functional is late august, just in time for the 2005 season.

--------------------

Edited by I2ancid (06/08/05 10:35 AM)

Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
    #4273957 - 06/08/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I kind of like how weilli are low key. Creating that site is just going to give the wrong people concentrated information, to help target the hunters faster.. if you get my flow.
It's my opinion that if you take the time to search( before hand, on this site. and IN field with on hands experience), you will be capable of what you need.
Knowledge is power, and i would be slow to put the power into the hands of the masses. Greedy, eh? Not to me, because I come at it with good intentions and doubts of all the people who will abuse such ready information...

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Offlinemastacheefa
Stranger

Re: Weilii Weather! [Re: flowstone]
    #4274001 - 06/08/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Good point. :wink:

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4275478 - 06/09/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

That very arguement has been debated in my head time and time again. I always end up at the same conclusion though. You've argued it too and so has everyone who's really pursued weilii succesfully. While I've denied the conclusion I've reached in the past, I now feel it's time to open up some.

Weilii isen't cocaine, and its not heroin, it possesses a potential to impact peoples lives positively which ripples out to others through just one persons experience. It's an effect that is much needed in a deteriorating world, not as the sole fix but rather a conduit in a mass of actions through which good prevails.

Either that or maybe I've just ate too many weilii in my time :smile:

Anyways, its not going to be giving away spots. It will have a strictly moderated board and nothing will be completely explained fully, those who really are to find weilii will find it a great resource while others will mostly gain confusion.

--------------------

Edited by I2ancid (06/09/05 11:00 AM)

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

#4275511 - 06/09/05 10:57 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

By the way, with an explosion of weilii hunters, its awareness will conclude weilii to be totally uncontrollable anyhow. Hell, they grow on lawns in abundance, would you go tell granny her land is now illegal because theres a mushroom growing on it?

As I believe, 90% of the weilii hunters who have found their weilii here on the shroomery is due to a certain man by the name of lizard king who could of just kept it all quiet and between his friends.

When I was hunting one day a guy stopped and talked to me who was also hunting, turns out he knew who lizard king was from the shroomery.

Anyhow, don't panic people, were not going to have weilii-addicts commiting crimes to feed their weilii addictions or anything. I will leap for joy that first time I see weilii reported on the news, hell thats my personal goal...

--------------------

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#4275577 - 06/09/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Someone explain to me the love/fascination of weilii?

--------------------
So it goes.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds