Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4132537 - 05/04/05 12:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have had a few people ask me to trade the seeds of this plant., which I dont have an issue with. However, as of this moment there simply are no seed of this plant to be had. All known seeds were planted a couple weeks ago. However, based on the plants found last year, the ones planted should bare seed by this July. The seeds are very small and look nothing like normal cannabis seed.

This is a wild plant native to southern Kentucky. In fact, the plants were found almost on the Tennesee border. If I'm ever advised by law enforcement that these plants or seeds are ileagle I will NOT be trading seeds, nor be involved in any way with this plant there after. Untill then, anyone interested in trading other LEGAL seeds (or spores) can PM me with their interests. I ask that members allow my friends a few months to make the trades, as it will take time for future seeds to come in. Nobody is interested in making a profit, but some legal spores of the blue magic found in Georgia (I forget the name of the discovered strain of cubes) would be of high intertest in a trade.

As I said: Im treating this as being legal. If Im ever convinced it's not legal, there will be no trades. Indeed, it is a most rare and interesting plant worth being passed on to friends.  :wink:

Cheers.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (05/04/05 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Jammer]
    #4132630 - 05/04/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

picture needed please i beg you.

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Jammer]
    #4132648 - 05/04/05 12:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I've seen pictures of hemp plants with colas as big as a 2 liter bottle. What you describe sounds like a cross of low grade industrial hemp and ruderalis adapted for that area. Tread carefully, this is still a C. Sativa variety...

--------------------

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Organic]
    #4133476 - 05/04/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Either send some buds to anyone who is being drug tested or buy a drug test yourself and see if it contains any delta 9-THC.
Otherwise it is hard to tell, especially without any pictures. I will go on eBay and see what the cheapest drug test will cost, if you are interested.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
    #4134072 - 05/04/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have a feeling it's some form of pedicularis. Not many people know about this stuff, but those who do say it's the best smoke next to cannabis. I've been trying really hard to get my hands on the stuff, but have had no luck. Many different species of it have effects when smoked, most are hypnotic sedatives if I remember right. People say it's alot like cannabis. A couple species grow in kentucky, I know one of them is active, Pedicularis canadensis (canadian lousewort, wood betony). I once tried a smoking blend that had a bit of canadensis in it, and it did something quite nice. Do alittle research on the pedicularis and see if any look like what you're talking about. Here's a few pics of pedicularis canadensis.
http://www.ct-botanical-society.org/galleries/pediculariscana.html
http://elib.cs.berkeley.edu/photos/browse_imgs/plant_sci_202.html
http://www2.mcdaniel.edu/Biology/appliedbotany/hashawaapr10/lousewort.html

There are two or three stronger species than Pedicularis canadensis, so if that's what you have, you'll be glad to know there are some more potent pedicularis out there. The stronger species are elephants head, parrot's beak, and indian warrior, in order from weakest to strongest. Elephants head is supposed to taste the best.

One last thing to note, you aren't supposed to eat the stuff, it has some kind of negative effect. Skeletal lethargy or something like that.

Edit: Here's some pics of some of the other active species if anyone is interested.

Pedicularis densiflora (indian warrior)
http://www.calflora.net/bloomingplants/indianwarrior.html
http://www.coepark.org/wildflowers/red/pedicularis-densiflora.html
http://www.coestatepark.com/pedicularis_densiflora.htm

Pedicularis recemosa (parrot's beak)
http://wolf.mind.net/SWSBM/Images/P-R/Pedicularis_racemosa-1.jpg
http://wolf.mind.net/SWSBM/Images/P-R/Pedicularis_racemosa-2.jpg
http://www.forestryimages.org/browse/detail.cfm?imgnum=1214023

Pedicularis groenlandica (elephants head)
http://www.forestryimages.org/browse/detail.cfm?imgnum=1353100
http://www.forestryimages.org/browse/detail.cfm?imgnum=1353102
http://www.forestryimages.org/browse/detail.cfm?imgnum=0807077

lots of pedicularis pics here:
http://www.forestryimages.org/browse/

info on where to find pedicularis here:
http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/topics.cgi?earl=plant_profile.cgi&symbol=PEDIC

Actually, maybe it's marajuanilla (Leonotis Sibericus), sounds like some form of wild dagga, here's a pic:
http://www.sacredshrooms.org/forums/files/040319-3/37400-Marihuanilla.jpg

Edited by Neon (05/04/05 07:09 PM)

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Neon]
    #4136554 - 05/05/05 06:40 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

its probably the same plant they get those "budz" off of and sell out in the high times ads.

--------------------

OfflineJammer

Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Neon]
    #4138326 - 05/05/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the links to those pics Neon. I have seen plants like your very last link in Kentucky before. However, none of those plants look anything like what was found. Keep in mind that the leaves look exactly like sativa (7 fingers to a leaf)- Everyone would mistake a leaf taken from the found plants for a pot leaf.

On thing doscovered is that when the plants are young the fingers of the leafs are "webed" like a duck's foot... After they mature the leaves no longer have this "web" of leaf material connecting the bottom of the fingers of the leaves togtether and take on the Sativa look.

One more thing is that these plants also often sprout a single flower (or mutated flower) on the stalk near a internode, yet outside of a bud... just like male pot plants often do.

I really doubt they would get away with selling these buds thru High Times mag very long.. These plants seem to be active in SOMETHING, and if it isnt THC, Im sure it would not take the goverment long to figure out what it is in these and outlaw it too.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflineAudi0
have ur cake andbeat it 2
Female User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South !
    #4145266 - 05/07/05 07:17 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

so u guys discovered a new drug huh.

--------------------

OfflineJammer

Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Audi0]
    #4159915 - 05/10/05 10:54 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I would call it a herb.

Recently a field of this same type of plant was found growing in a forest in eastern ky (hundreds of miles from the place last year).. I must correct the previous description- The leaves are NOT exactly like sativa... Im afraid that description isnt correct. They look a lot like sativa leaves, but with more ridges on the sides.

Now this new field has been found, it should not be long untill a pic is posted. Right now it seems the plant is much more widely spread than was at first thought- Thus, it's most likely a type of wild hemp.

For now- NO SEED TRADES (if it's pure hemp, it's ileagle to trade untreated seeds in U.S.A.) stay tuned for pics soon

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Edited by Jammer (05/10/05 11:05 PM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #4195712 - 05/19/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineJammer

Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4234528 - 05/29/05 08:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hehe.. No, that plant pictured in your link isnt the same as what I found. What I found does have the 7 leaf "fingers" that grow together as one leaf.

I went back to get pics of the latest wild plants of this type I found growing.. Unfortuantly the latest patch I found is growing within a campground and everytime I go back others are camping at the same spot. I would rather advoid atracting people to the exact spot they are growing wild. Even if they are legal.  :smirk: Nevertheless, pics of these plants WILL be posted  here, in the future.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #4234583 - 05/29/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

*waits*

i actually looked up this thread a week or 2 ago to see if there were pics.. but got denied ;[

OfflineJammer

Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: zSDMF]
    #4234648 - 05/29/05 09:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I could get some pics of some plants that are about two months old- but I would rather post some more mature plants, as the leafs are not yet fully formed on the young ones.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlinejonah_222
Stranger
    #4234652 - 05/29/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i smell bullshit.

OfflineJammer

Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: jonah_222]
    #4234658 - 05/29/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jonah_222 said:
i smell bullshit.

What you smell is a guy to lazy to drag his camera out.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
    #4234921 - 05/29/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

For fucks sake mate just get a bloody picture!~! Or else stop bragging about this mysterious, elusive, quite possibly non existent weed...

#4235122 - 05/30/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah this is getting lame. Eather give us something to jerk off to or let this thread die

OfflineJammer

Re: UPDATE: Extremely interesting Hemp-Like Plants found in Kentucky [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4235307 - 05/30/05 01:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Nobody is braging, and nobody should be demanding anything of me. Also, if a thread happens to be on the top of a forum you dont have to read it. I never bought into this idea that a thread is either dead or alive based on how much interest any paticular reader might have in it. If your not interested then just move on to another thread. There is no need to jump my ass because your not happy the pics are not up yet, and such tactics sure are not going to change anything. The pics will be posted when I post them.

Im not mad, but it really gets me sometimes how some can so freely tell people to shut up and do as they are told. I appoligize and appreciate the majority here that have shown interest and respect.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4235786 - 05/30/05 04:10 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

do an extraction and smoke it. lol

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

#4236032 - 05/30/05 08:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

My bad it was late last night and i was drunk.

But it doesnt change the fact that im a scientest at heart and dont beleave it till i see it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags