Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
a hard trip report
    #4234900 - 05/30/05 12:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

well as you all know last night I had a 3.5 gram trip with my boyfriend. I have tripped a lot more then him he has only had 2 high dose trips as of last night. He mostly has done them for entertainment reason and has never really seen the spiritual side of the shrooms. Last night that all change. I saw a side to him that I have never seen before.

The on the come up he was showing a lot of signs of a hard trip. So I try everything I could to calm him down and just get him to let go. I have never played trip sitter before. especially while tripping myself. so at first I was really nervous because I didn't know if I was going to be able to help him through it. He kept saying oh man this is going to be a bad trip I can feel it. So I had him lay down on the bed I gently scratch his s stomach with the tips of my fingers and told him to calm his nervous take a few breaths and just let it happen because he wouldn't be able to stop what was about to happen to him. He then started to close his eyes and I told him not to do that because it might make his trip even harder. after a few mins. he closed his eyes again and told me he wanted his eyes closed and that he wanted a hard trip. When I asked him why he replied a few mins later because he wanted to see who he really was.. at that point I tried to let him go into his own world.. Steve VAI was playing on the CD player and a song cam on and he told me wow.... here we go, I remember this place, its not a place one can forget.... I was so shocked that he called it a place. Before this night he had just considered shrooms as a feeling, and when he said that chills went over my body. I knew he felt that connection to the shroom world that so many do.

By this time my shrooms had kicked in to high gear. I felt it really heavy but I felt like I needed to keep my focus on him to protect him. I felt sooo much like his protector almost like a morther to her child.. After about 1 hour of silence (very comfortable silence) I began to worry about him... he hadn't moved or said any thing in a while. so I looked at him and tried to get him to talk or move or something and I couldn't. I was really worried then he looked almost like he was dead....... I began to panic and kept trying to get him to respond he wouldn't. So I just reassured myself that he was just lost in the trip ... so I layed back and let it flow.

3 hours had passed and nothing had happened with him again.... I looked at him in his eyes which were open but all I could see were the whites n his eyes. His eyes were rolled back in his head.... Finally I turned the stereo off and rolled him off the bed. He slowly came back. When he snapped out of it... he told me that all he could see was darkness and that there were bright lights in the distances coming at him and passing him and just kept coming. He said that he could hear me the whole time but he couldn't move or do anything. He said that he felt one with everything around him and that he was not only on the bed but he was the bed.

It was crazy. once we had peaked we turned the TV on and unexplained mystery was on. It was weird because it was about near death experiences. I swear it was almost like that show knew that we had been tripping and came on just for us. After being stuck on that show.... Robert (my boyfriend) informed me that what the people on TV were explain is what he had felt.... This was coming from a guy that has never read about what ego loss is, or how a spiritual trip is like or anything. All he knew was that it was fun and a good time. To here this coming out of his mouth sent me into shock . Everything that I had read about and felt from tripping that he had no idea about he was telling me.......

The next day (today) I could tell he had a major after glow... He seemed almost like a whole new person had been born... This was our first trip to have together ( we have been together for off and on for 2 years) by ourselves, with just him and I. I feel like we are SO much closer now then we ever have been before. I feel like I have found what you would call his inner spirit.

Over all I say that I didn't expect the trip to be like it was at all. A little hard for me at times but oh sooo worth it..

Thank you all who sent me good vibes... I really don't think I would have made it with out them!!!!!!

I love you guys......

Here is a picture of him and I in Austin trippin. ( this was his first time to trip ever)

and here is one of us at a concert

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Edited by KristiMidocean (05/30/05 12:43 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

Re: a hard trip report [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4235079 - 05/30/05 01:49 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I remember this place, its not a place one can forget
That is a natural thought pattern when you are starting a big voyage

I need to see you guys next time i drive up ...I fuckkin love A town
I drove up 2 weekends ago on a friday night and stopped at a store to grab a beer...damn everybody was partying like crazy
Im moving back someday soon ...I lived in Austin when i was a kid

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4235123 - 05/30/05 02:05 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Great trip report hun!  You should have Robert take a look at your copy of 'The Psychedelic Experience' that I gave you. 

Glad he saw a new side of tripping last night.  :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#4235223 - 05/30/05 02:32 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

cool. i feel like i return to a certain place every time i trip too...like exactly where i left off from the last time.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: a hard trip report [Re: felix]
    #4236064 - 05/30/05 11:04 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

it so weird that we all know of this place that is talked about but he had no idea that people considered it a place and he saw it all on his own!!!

Another really weird thing that happened to me was durng a really heavy part of my trip I kept looking at robert and wasnt seeing him. I kept seeing one of my friend Kevin!! It was really weird

--------------------

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #4236088 - 05/30/05 11:17 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Glad you had a good time.  EllemyshShade had us looking out for you in our mind's eye.  :ooo:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Brass Toads - In The Back Of My Mind

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Re: a hard trip report [Re: Learyfan]
    #4236125 - 05/30/05 11:35 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I saw that. I could for sure feel the vibes

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> The Pub