Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
my home made flow hood.
    #4232851 - 05/29/05 09:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

here it is!

heres a shot of the hepa filters

i bought 2 hepa filter cartridges for replacments in a vacuum cleaner, they say right on the box 0.3 microns.... i also bought 2 fans and a clear plastic tub. i then cut holes for the hepa's and duct taped them in then duct taped the fans on the filters and now there is a slow but steady airflow that goes through the filters. i then cut a hole in the side to put ure hands in for working. i'll be using this to make some prints and syringes to send out to people for free! the supplies cost me $55 after tax!

well good luck to all, jus was eager to share my latest contraption.

-lord

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Edited by lordoftheshroomz (05/29/05 09:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: my home made flow hood. [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4232915 - 05/29/05 09:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Does it say what efficency at 0,3 micron? I belive that is an important parameter aswell.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: my home made flow hood. [Re: Arp]
    #4232927 - 05/29/05 09:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

traps more than 99.97% of dust & allergens at as small as 0.3 microns

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
    #4232962 - 05/29/05 10:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sweet then :smile:

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: my home made flow hood. [Re: Arp]
    #4232964 - 05/29/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im so happy now i can open jars when i want to and make syringes and prints too

--------------------

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

#4232971 - 05/29/05 10:08 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

103 ppl are viewing the mushroom cultivation forum at the time of this post

--------------------

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4232975 - 05/29/05 10:10 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Duct tape rocks  :thumbup: :thumbup:...

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: my home made flow hood. [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4232977 - 05/29/05 10:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hell yea i used like a friggin half a roll on that shit!

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #4232999 - 05/29/05 10:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

FarOut. Need to get motivated and finish mine.

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Offlinebeyondsisxth
Title?
Male User Gallery

Re: my home made flow hood. [Re: KaptKid]
    #4244894 - 06/01/05 04:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Inspirational, I must try this.

--------------------
The sun was pulling cheap shots doing commercial body tricks, Behind the back, Under the leg, I think he even did a headspin, On a crossfader that sounded whack, But looked excellent, All of the sudden it gets dim, The crater face steps in, Puts mexican drumbreaks on the Technics, He's like "Let's begin", He conducted an orchestra so dope the sun started sweatin' him, I guess he'd expected to win on pure artistic merit, Composing complex plays with nothin but soundbytes, Burned out the lights, Made MCs too self conscious quit the master mics, For a thousand nights, It continued without a single slip up, Except once the record skipped, But it kinda sounded cool.

Offlinemushroommark
Earning mybluethumb

Re: my home made flow hood. [Re: beyondsisxth]
    #4244921 - 06/01/05 04:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe try some agar or something similar to see how well it works?

Good job either way, I'm sure it is better than my glovebox!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder