Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Man,
    #4231906 - 05/28/05 10:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I was feeling pretty down today man, my friends ditched me on a camping trip....all my other friends left for the weekened. 

So here I am kicking and my women asks if we I want to go eat with a friend of hers she hadn't seen in a long time and another friend of hers I see all the time.
My women Becka
Her casual friend: Diana
Friend not seen in awhile and her man...Reo and John.

Well I didn't have any idea what these people were like BUT I do love tacos..:)

So I get there and both her friends and her were shooting the shit, chillin enjoying each others company...While I was just sitting there....

So the meal gets over with and becka's girlfriend Reo was pretty cool and so was her man John. Wich was cool.

I planned to bale early and leave.....Diana had said "Aren't we hanging out with them after dinner?". And I said "Fuck no..." not thinking they would be good company.

After dinner diana says "Evan says he has to go home early and we will come back".  My reply was "Nah, Im down let's go hang out".

SO, we proceed to their house were I drink a few brews and chill. 

At this point me and John weren't really talking, Ya know, just doing the guy thing...joking around a bit...not really talking to each other. ( I can be real shy at times, apparently this guy too.)

So we drink a few more beers and it turns out he just moved here from Austin TX where my dad lives, we started talking about cowfields and what not.  AND at this point, knew these people were cool, not bullshitters/taletellers wich is the complete opposite of what I expected.

There are just too many wierd coincidences/cool things that happened.  BUT his roomate came in...who's beer we weren't trying to drink all of.

I asked him for one not really expecting one, he seemed like a real dick. Claiming the whole punk shat and not even digging the Dead Kennedys  :wink:.

In the process of one of my conversations he comes and hands me a beer out of nowhere...and we started shooting the shit as well.

So, here I am chilling with 3 completely new people, getting along relaxing, something that doesn't really happen to me alot. Where I am from there are alot of asshole/not cool people in general.

I am leaving and the roomate says " My buddy who owns the Greenhouse shop here is throwing a party, want to come?"

The offer was great yet I had to decline, My girl had to be home and shat, but he said that was cool.

John asked me to come to a party this weekend and kick it...To wich I replied "fuck yeah, man".

And we left.

Sorry, long post and what not, but you guys are the only people I have to talk to atm, and I think some of you I have grown on  :cool:.

SO  the gist:  I was really down feeling shitty, went and did something out of nowhere and met 3 really cool people who I think are really decent and fun to party with....Not huge drunks or people who take certain chemicals too far.

Meh, Just nice how my so called friends ditch me....people I have known for years....and I meet 3 totally cool new people, know what I mean?  :sun:

Sorry for my rant, poorly written and what not, but oh well.  :shrug: It's the best I can do : )

How was your nite?

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Man, [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4231918 - 05/28/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

dont you love when you miss somthing only to find somthing just as cool if not better.  Im happy for you :thumbup:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #4231924 - 05/28/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It always feels good to make new friends.  Good people are hard to come by sometimes and it is nice to meet some every once in a while.

You should try a Shroomery gathering! :thumbup:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineTheDudeAbides
 User Gallery

Re: Man, [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4231942 - 05/28/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Meh, I wanted to go to this gathering. I tried getting a ride from everyone but not luck, wich is lame seeing as how I live in VA.  Wich I think is pretty close (sp?).  I am soo stoked for next year though, can't wait to get out and see you all :smile:

Everyone I know seems to think the shroomery is lame and what not. BUT they never have bothered to get into the community and some don't have computer and I don't blame them..a few of my friends are really great people, they just have no idea.

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
    #4231987 - 05/28/05 10:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I do find that if you stray from your ordinary everyday friends/activities you can meet some really cool people and find you'd love to hang out with them sometime too. That's cool man, glad you met some good people. Have fun at that party!

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #4232000 - 05/28/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Good for you, man! You can never have enough true friends, or be involved with enough genuine folks. You should kick it with those kids somemore and let your other "friends" do what they want.

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineTheDudeAbides
 User Gallery

Re: Man, [Re: blissedout]
    #4232075 - 05/28/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Meh, looks like this thread is dead..

Just thought I would say thank you very much for all the kind words of advice...I really do appreciate it from all of you :smile:  :sun:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom