Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
LSD vs Shrooms
    #4232024 - 05/28/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

So after reading a few threads i kinda came to the conclusion that LSD is more sought after.

Why is LSD more sought after? Doesn't shrooms get you to the same place?

I have never done LSD.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: Liquidkick]
    #4232034 - 05/28/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

LSD is often more rare than mushrooms. last I checked, people can easily grow their own mushrooms in one month with a small, small investment in supplies and learning. LSD is quite difficult to produce.

as for the experiences of either, I guess that's up to the individual. They both work for me.

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

#4232035 - 05/28/05 11:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Shrooms bring me colors and a good time.

Acid brings me more hallucinations and a fucking wicked head trip...shit really wigs me out, makes me think about myself alot.

Great times on both though  :grin:

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4232036 - 05/28/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Shrooms seem a lot more visionary to me.. Acid just lasts a lot longer.

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4232045 - 05/28/05 11:23 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I used to find LSD so easy but that was almost 10 years ago, but shrooms are a better body high in a way and cleaner...LSD will get you there in a couple of doses..shrooms will vary depending on the potency, I have done LSD way more times then shrooms by far still..ask someone that is more experienced, I have done lsd 10-20 times, I have only tripped good on shrooms about 5 times so far...so I am a shroom beginner in a way, even known I have done other drugs for over 15 years...

Edited by skunk78395 (05/28/05 11:28 PM)

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: Kalix]
    #4232049 - 05/28/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i think acid is less spiritual/emotional.

to me mushrooms is like a spiritual journey, whereas acid is like a wild party, more carefree and easy.

when im on shrooms and things get chaotic its stressful/scary

but on acid, the chaos is a source of endless laughter

OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: BoneMan]
    #4232052 - 05/28/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BoneMan said:
when im on shrooms and things get chaotic its stressful/scary

on acid, the chaos is a source of endless laughter

Im the opposite, except for the acid quote. I love feeling scared and laughing about it.  :smile: 

I guess I am just wierd  :shrug:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: BoneMan]
    #4232056 - 05/28/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Mushrooms seem like more of a nice happy fun feeling, but I was way more gone on "lucy"...it was a good body high..but it felt more electrical or something..but I swear I seen was seeing ancent pyramids and hyroglyphics on LSD, and felt like I was in ancent egypt on one trip..I swear, it was cool!!

Edited by skunk78395 (05/28/05 11:37 PM)

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: Skunk420]
    #4232062 - 05/28/05 11:39 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I is excited to drop some acid for the first time.

I is gonna go outside listen to good music on headphones, walk around, look at some alex grey, and make some drawings. Maybe meditate, although it's HARD for me to do this on psychedelics.

I don't know how it would be different then shrooms. I sorta want to trip hard on acid for my first time, though. I is gonna go through a 1/8th of pot that day. Probably camping.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: tomk]
    #4232067 - 05/28/05 11:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

you should take enough LSD for a full-blown psychedelic experience. only with a positive setting and positive set - of course.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4232070 - 05/28/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

LSD is my all time most favorite sacred thing. I do not even eat mushrooms anymore since ive been able to get lsd again. I only like to trip maybes 2-4 a year but i just have much more rewarding/ejoyable time on lsd. I really feel lucid, alive and electric while on lsd. For a few days to a weak i have a glow i can feel from the lsd. I usually feel on top of the world after i rest up for the mental and physicaly strain of a nice trip.
Mushrooms seam slightly more dreamy and disorienting at higher doses. I have the utmost respect for both tho. I have been to a higher place on mushrooms then i have with lsd. I have not completly had egoloss on lsd. Its been close a few times. I was almost there from 2 nice hits of the white doses going around just recently...

bed time

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: Vvellum]
    #4232071 - 05/28/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I is gonna take a big enough dose to trip hard. I've done some hard trips before so I isn't worried about a bad trip. Gotta approach it in the right mindset.

Besides, I don't plan on tripping on acid too much times, so might as well go balls to the wall and dissolve into cosmic energy, or even get higher then that, and get so high to think adult swim is funny. I think 1 trip from acid will last me till shrooms are back in season in fall.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4232076 - 05/28/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I dropped acid after only smoking pot 3 or four times before then...I dropped one hit on a local bus going to Salt Lake, I was all new to drugs anyway, I was 16 years old, it was the last day of the school year going with one of my best friends to trip..it was pretty intence peaking out on a public bus..I would do it now no big deal..but the bus started looking like I was in a tunnel, and i was seeing tracers..and it was a trip becuase I had to transfer a few times to different buses..but I felt like I was being transported back into time to the late 1960's or something...it is like the show "yellow submarine" by the beatles to make a good example of it..
It is simalar to mushrooms, I have done LSD way more many times then shrooms..you will be okay, just eat atleast a hit, try two..you will trip if they are good...it is very simalar but you see music a lot more visually then shrooms I think...orange juice and marijuana is great, but dont smoke any until after about a half hour or more after you peak..it will kick in the high so much, orange juice intensifies the trip and it is good for it...lots of liquids too..

Edited by skunk78395 (05/28/05 11:56 PM)

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4232098 - 05/29/05 12:00 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Iv done both. LSD is more rewarding in my own opinion. Both have their own defining qualities. I just prefer LSD over shrooms any day of the week. Its not because its harder to get ahold of. Both are hard to get ahold of where i live. L just has a very special place in my heart. No offense to any mushie lovers I just would rather have a good L trip. Both are veyr spiritual and help you to make realizations about yourself. Both are very influential. Its just in my experience L does a better job of it. :heart:

:sun::heart::sun:

You decide on your own. Everybody is different,

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4232148 - 05/29/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I love both for different reasons

Shrooms to me is more of a shamanic spiritual journey into the within.. vibrant colors and shapeshifting and insights and revelations and whatnot

Acid last for like 12 hours usually.. much longer than shrooms.. and it's not the same at all. Well, maybe a little. But acid is more.. umm.. I don't know.. cerebral.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4232170 - 05/29/05 12:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dude, last time I tripped acid, it turned me on to Home Movies. I used to hate that show and rag on it all the time. But when I saw it high on acid, I don't know, it just did it for me. Now I like Home Movies.
:eek:

Mushrooms have taken me farther, but LSD is just so much easier. I now loathe the taste of mushrooms and being able to just put a piece of paper on my tounge is more appealing. Both have their place.
Although, while mushrooms seem to me to be dreamy, slow and almost narcotic, LSD is energetic, charged, and definitely upper in nature. They are different but both allow you to get closer to yourself, even if with mushrooms you seems more like an alien than a human. :crazy2:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Edited by mecreateme (05/29/05 12:28 AM)

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: mecreateme]
    #4232202 - 05/29/05 12:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Even though shrooms and LSD both induce trips, I find them very different. Personally I search for good LSD before shrooms because I prefer its effects on me. But they both are special ladies.

--------------------

InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: LSD vs Shrooms [Re: mecreateme]
    #4232204 - 05/29/05 12:36 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

So basically, why people prefer LSD more is because, it last longer and its more "visual" trip. So that is why LSD is more sought after?

Or is it just that its so hard to get compared to shrooms?

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4232217 - 05/29/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Liquidkick said:
So basically, why people prefer LSD more is because, it last longer and its more "visual" trip.  So that is why LSD is more sought after?

Or is it just that its so hard to get compared to shrooms?

Both can be very visual. Personally I find LSD much more visual. However Iv had shroom trips that were very visual also. Iv never dablled with more than an eigth of shrooms I bought (didnt grow personally).

In my area LSD and shrooms are both verey hard to get unless you grow your own shrooms which I cant do because I live with my parents.

It all comes down to personal preference.

If you want to find out what is good for you I suggest you take a dose of each on sperate spaced out occaisions. :laugh:
:sun::heart::sun:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#4233744 - 05/29/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
I is gonna take a big enough dose to trip hard.  I've done some hard trips before so I isn't worried about a bad trip.  Gotta approach it in the right mindset.

Besides, I don't plan on tripping on acid too much times, so might as well go balls to the wall and dissolve into cosmic energy, or even get higher then that, and get so high to think adult swim is funny.  I think 1 trip from acid will last me till shrooms are back in season in fall.

exactly.
have a good trip man :thumbup:
tell us about it.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag