Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize....
    #4231376 - 05/28/05 08:15 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

like... a local bust in my side of the country and state has lead to my paranoia. a combonation of other factors such as too many ppl finding out about my operations including friends, my parents, and parole officer, i had an attempted robbery commited on me on friday which altho it seems un related, it has boosted my overall paranoia. my parents think i am growing edible non hallucinogenic mushrooms only but they are still a bit suspicious as is my p.o. .....

the local bust was in a rural area in belchertown ,ma and yielded 2 pounds of dryed shroomz along with a few possesion of marijuana with one or two intents to distribute. i never had any intent to sell shroomz.

my feelings are crushed as i have enjoyed this hobby to no end. but paranoia has gotten the best of me. i shouldnt have taken it up in the first place, at least not while i was on parole and living with my parents and going to college as a pre med student. i now have a legit job as well.

so in conclusion, be careful people. as much as this is a wonderful hobby, put ure legal mental and physical safety first. in a sort of pathetic way u all are some of my best and only friends to speak of. i am going to be taking a break from hallucinogenic mushroom cultivation once my final batch of jars have colonized and been spawned. its a pity, i may go to the extent of throwing out pf jars and liquid cultures.

i will still always be here for informational purposes in support of other members. i love the shroomery and i will probably take up the art of edible and medicinal mushroom cultivation now.

finally thank you all for being my friends and help. i will have some spore prints soon and i will be sending them out to any who would like some pesa's PR's and EQ's.

good luck to all

-lordoftheshroomz

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4231394 - 05/28/05 08:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Living in a small town will be the death of you...get out while you can.

OfflineShred
Stranger

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4231413 - 05/28/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Dang man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you with whatever you decide to do.

--------------------
I like heavy metal.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Shred]
    #4231430 - 05/28/05 08:25 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

like.... sorry let me put it in a safer way. anyone who is interested in a free set of growing supplies private message me

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Edited by lordoftheshroomz (05/28/05 08:52 PM)

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4231468 - 05/28/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Take a deep a breath. Your cool. After you stop growing.I've stoped for 3 months after some BULLSHIT.Don't put your parents at risk. your education or anything else.. ... ....

Don't tell anyone when you grow again. 10-4

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

OfflineShred
Stranger

#4231513 - 05/28/05 08:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

If only I lived in the MA area...

...I would definitely take you up on the offer...

Unfortunately, I live on the west coast.

--------------------
I like heavy metal.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Shred]
    #4231537 - 05/28/05 08:38 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sorry let me put it in a safer way. anyone who is interested in a free set of growing supplies private message me

--------------------

Edited by lordoftheshroomz (05/28/05 08:52 PM)

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #4231565 - 05/28/05 08:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

not SMART. .. ... .... ..... ...... should this be locked?

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4231583 - 05/28/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
    #4231600 - 05/28/05 08:51 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

wish i could lord but my only mode on transport right now is my bike. a long ride on that. it is only about 3 hours to the m*** border from me, thats by car though. goddam people can't just do their own thing. thats one of the reasons i left WV, rip offs of my marys was just too much. broke in and cleaned me out. two 12'x12' rooms full. took me 2 years to build up the equip to handle that size, what a loss.
well man if you can ship any by mail,that would be my only way now.  i could help you out down the road when you are ready. without the shroomery i wouldn't be where i am now.  things will work out for ya.
take care
peace    :sad:

Edited by backupwards (05/28/05 09:01 PM)

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #4231610 - 05/28/05 08:53 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

lordoftheshroomz, you're a cool guy and it's good to have you around here.  If you need to take a break, that's your decision, but don't tell a soul when you get back into this. (as KaptKid mentioned)

Wait until the dust settles. :cool:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: backupwards]
    #4231612 - 05/28/05 08:54 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

sry everyone i edited my posts not realizing what i was saying was very unsafe

--------------------

Offlinegratefulredhead

Loc: Off the map....
    #4231642 - 05/28/05 09:00 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hey lord--take a good long break and head back in when/if you are ready!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: gratefulredhead]
    #4231653 - 05/28/05 09:02 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i'll be ready eventually, once ive graduated college and moved out of my parents place and get off parole, until then im gona have to stick to edibles

--------------------

Offlinegratefulredhead

#4231669 - 05/28/05 09:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yes--that sounds like a VERY good idea. what edibles are you going to grow??

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: gratefulredhead]
    #4231699 - 05/28/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Shitty man :frown:

Keep the faith and at least you haven't gotten into any trouble. Who knows what'll happen down the road. I applaud you for your intelligence and ability to walk away from this.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

#4231700 - 05/28/05 09:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i currently have 2 pf cakes with pink oyster mycelium colonizing them. after that im going to conduct an experiment using rye flour AND brf and compare the results of pink oyster flushes. it will be an official experiment with meticulous documentation and extreme care. by then i will own a flowhood or at least a glove box but im really gonna look towards a flow hood. i will also conduct the experiment several times to ensure no flukes are present. then i wil move on to medicinal mushroomz and research their properties that could benefit medicine. after all i am a pre-med student. my orginal inscentive to cultivate actives was not only to trip but to research possible psychiatric and neurological uses. im also going to buy a microscope as well. with that i will study edible and medicinal mushroom tissues as well as the microscopic structures of the spores of active mushies. i have big plans for incorporating fungus cultivation into my future medical career. penicillin was just the beginning of what i plan on making a whole new medical field.

--------------------

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4231731 - 05/28/05 09:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You're on parole, and the officer knows you grow mushrooms? Even if he thinks they are edible that's kind of a red flag...

You're growing in your parents house? Bad idea...

Not to be discouraging, but jesus...

I wouldn't grow if I were you either!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

#4231744 - 05/28/05 09:21 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
i currently have 2 pf cakes with pink oyster mycelium colonizing them. after that im going to conduct an experiment using rye flour AND brf and compare the results of pink oyster flushes. it will be an official experiment with meticulous documentation and extreme care. by then i will own a flowhood or at least a glove box but im really gonna look towards a flow hood. i will also conduct the experiment several times to ensure no flukes are present. then i wil move on to medicinal mushroomz and research their properties that could benefit medicine. after all i am a pre-med student. my orginal inscentive to cultivate actives was not only to trip but to research possible psychiatric and neurological uses. im also going to buy a microscope as well. with that i will study edible and medicinal mushroom tissues as well as the microscopic structures of the spores of active mushies. i have big plans for incorporating fungus cultivation into my future medical career. penicillin was just the beginning of what i plan on making a whole new medical field.

--------------------

Offlinesludge
blunt rapter

Loc: somewhere in usa
    #4231843 - 05/28/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

take care bro and always go with your gut feeling,be safe and may the sun be at your back and the wind apon your face!!!!!peace

--------------------
Down in a hole and I don't know if I can be saved
See my heart I decorate it like a grave
You don't understand who they
Thought I was supposed to be
Look at me now a man
Who won't let himself be

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: sludge]
    #4231921 - 05/28/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just get some practice down with ur edibles this is a fun hobby even with edibles imo.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4231926 - 05/28/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You could be the first to fruit a Morel.
Good Luck. Will miss you, we kinda started out at the same time.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: HippieChick]
    #4231930 - 05/28/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

HC-
heh youre right arent u? well i wont be going anywhere away from the forum...im jus gonna stop cultivation soon

--------------------

OfflineKalix
'Head

#4231941 - 05/28/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm glad to hear you aren't leaving the Shroomery! You are one helpful cat.. I hope you're off parole soon, being in the system is a real drag!

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Kalix]
    #4231943 - 05/28/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah glad you're not leaving.

Hey sorry if I misunderstood your post :smile:

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: myndreach]
    #4231965 - 05/28/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

its ok... im here to stay... i have visions of getting a legal grant for cultivation of active mushies for medicinal purposes. i understand that will be quite a difficult task but i intend on making it one of my lifetime goals!

--------------------

Offlineo0brandnewcolony
PsychedelicEnthusiast
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Upstairs...
    #4232152 - 05/29/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I too have been considering taking a break, too much risk.

I greatly applaud your decision, hope to see you back cultivating actives in the future, I'll be here.

Just think of it this way, you beat the system man, and you got away with it.  You commited a badly punishable crime, and won.

You  :doggystyle: 'd em man, good job!

peace

Edited by o0brandnewcolony (05/29/05 12:25 AM)

Offlinegratefulredhead

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: o0brandnewcolony]
    #4232305 - 05/29/05 01:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

do you know the details of the bust?

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: myndreach]
    #4232325 - 05/29/05 01:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

myndreach said:
You're on parole, and the officer knows you grow mushrooms? Even if he thinks they are edible that's kind of a red flag...

You're growing in your parents house? Bad idea...

Not to be discouraging, but jesus...

I wouldn't grow if I were you either!

word. take care of your legal issues and get them out of the way first. dont bring your parents into your business. dishonesty is not the best policy.

InvisibleOptx
PronouncedAwp-Tiks
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4232326 - 05/29/05 01:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah...growing mushrooms while living with your parents is seriously stupid, like 15yr old homo goth stupid. and for my first/last marijuana growing adventure the first thing i read in almost every grow guide can easily carry over to anything illegal, or anything that you would like to be kept private.
telling 1 person about your operation is 1 too many.
best of luck though, maybe you'll be able to start a few jars on the side after everything cools down and you move out.

oh, and can i get an EQ print if you still have any? :] you can find me in #cultivation all the time.

--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Optx]
    #4232611 - 05/29/05 06:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

like i said everyone i am putting my priorities first and going to the level fo edibles

i am gonna build a flow hood or basically just a hepa filtered pressure box for working with. then i will conduct experiments since i will have a sterile work environment

--------------------

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
    #4232656 - 05/29/05 07:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think going with edibles is a great idea, if you could bulk produce some yellow oysters or shittakes you could even sell those for some nice cash, LEGALLY! And if you WERE under any suspicion and they tried to bust you, you could laugh in the DEA's face. :lol:

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4232662 - 05/29/05 07:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Diver's right. Kool guy, if you do get back into it, Sealed Lips - That's the key.

Anyways, I'll be growing ediables as well, so i'll pm you about ediable prints and such lol..

Hope that print got there :cool:

Should be there today or tomorrow.

TC man, And good luck

-Gnostic

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4232690 - 05/29/05 07:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thanks gnostic ill let u kno when the print arrives, prolyl gonna be tuesday cuz no mail sunday and monday is a holiday

--------------------

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
    #4232728 - 05/29/05 08:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
its ok... im here to stay... i have visions of getting a legal grant for cultivation of active mushies for medicinal purposes. i understand that will be quite a difficult task but i intend on making it one of my lifetime goals!

Good to hear you're staying!! Also, I think that even while it's hard, it's worth every effort. Since you're takind med school you'll be prepared for it... We need more people like you around here :thumbup:

Oh, and its great you're still growing edibles. If you want I could send you some P.Pulmonaris prints as soon as I harvest. Best of luck for you my friend! :heart:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4232729 - 05/29/05 08:02 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

that would be great private message me

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies