Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: sludge]
    #4231921 - 05/28/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Just get some practice down with ur edibles this is a fun hobby even with edibles imo.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #4231926 - 05/28/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You could be the first to fruit a Morel.
Good Luck. Will miss you, we kinda started out at the same time.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: HippieChick]
    #4231930 - 05/28/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

HC-
heh youre right arent u? well i wont be going anywhere away from the forum...im jus gonna stop cultivation soon

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4231941 - 05/28/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I'm glad to hear you aren't leaving the Shroomery! You are one helpful cat.. I hope you're off parole soon, being in the system is a real drag!

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Kalix]
    #4231943 - 05/28/05 10:36 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah glad you're not leaving.

Hey sorry if I misunderstood your post :smile:

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: myndreach]
    #4231965 - 05/28/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

its ok... im here to stay... i have visions of getting a legal grant for cultivation of active mushies for medicinal purposes. i understand that will be quite a difficult task but i intend on making it one of my lifetime goals!

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlineo0brandnewcolony
PsychedelicEnthusiast
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Upstairs...
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4232152 - 05/29/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I too have been considering taking a break, too much risk.

I greatly applaud your decision, hope to see you back cultivating actives in the future, I'll be here.

Just think of it this way, you beat the system man, and you got away with it.  You commited a badly punishable crime, and won.

You  :doggystyle: 'd em man, good job!

peace

Edited by o0brandnewcolony (05/29/05 12:25 AM)

Offlinegratefulredhead

Loc: Off the map....
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: o0brandnewcolony]
    #4232305 - 05/29/05 01:25 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

do you know the details of the bust?

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: myndreach]
    #4232325 - 05/29/05 01:43 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

myndreach said:
You're on parole, and the officer knows you grow mushrooms? Even if he thinks they are edible that's kind of a red flag...

You're growing in your parents house? Bad idea...

Not to be discouraging, but jesus...

I wouldn't grow if I were you either!

word. take care of your legal issues and get them out of the way first. dont bring your parents into your business. dishonesty is not the best policy.

InvisibleOptx
PronouncedAwp-Tiks
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4232326 - 05/29/05 01:44 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

yeah...growing mushrooms while living with your parents is seriously stupid, like 15yr old homo goth stupid. and for my first/last marijuana growing adventure the first thing i read in almost every grow guide can easily carry over to anything illegal, or anything that you would like to be kept private.
telling 1 person about your operation is 1 too many.
best of luck though, maybe you'll be able to start a few jars on the side after everything cools down and you move out.

oh, and can i get an EQ print if you still have any? :] you can find me in #cultivation all the time.

--------------------
please do not take everything i say here so personally. welcome to teh internets!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Optx]
    #4232611 - 05/29/05 06:27 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

like i said everyone i am putting my priorities first and going to the level fo edibles

i am gonna build a flow hood or basically just a hepa filtered pressure box for working with. then i will conduct experiments since i will have a sterile work environment

--------------------

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
    #4232656 - 05/29/05 07:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I think going with edibles is a great idea, if you could bulk produce some yellow oysters or shittakes you could even sell those for some nice cash, LEGALLY! And if you WERE under any suspicion and they tried to bust you, you could laugh in the DEA's face. :lol:

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: kronnyQ]
    #4232662 - 05/29/05 07:10 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Diver's right. Kool guy, if you do get back into it, Sealed Lips - That's the key.

Anyways, I'll be growing ediables as well, so i'll pm you about ediable prints and such lol..

Hope that print got there :cool:

Should be there today or tomorrow.

TC man, And good luck

-Gnostic

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4232690 - 05/29/05 07:33 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

thanks gnostic ill let u kno when the print arrives, prolyl gonna be tuesday cuz no mail sunday and monday is a holiday

--------------------

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
    #4232728 - 05/29/05 08:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
its ok... im here to stay... i have visions of getting a legal grant for cultivation of active mushies for medicinal purposes. i understand that will be quite a difficult task but i intend on making it one of my lifetime goals!

Good to hear you're staying!! Also, I think that even while it's hard, it's worth every effort. Since you're takind med school you'll be prepared for it... We need more people like you around here :thumbup:

Oh, and its great you're still growing edibles. If you want I could send you some P.Pulmonaris prints as soon as I harvest. Best of luck for you my friend! :heart:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: local bust leads to my paranoia and causes me to finalize.... [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4232729 - 05/29/05 08:02 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

that would be great private message me

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract