Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
Psychedelic Dreams
    #4227731 - 05/27/05 06:31 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Recently, beginning after a certain trip, I've been in the psychedelic realm while inside my dream. Usually the dream isnt about me on a psychedelic.

Usually, I just starts coming on, my dream gets this sort of lucid state, it becomes extremely vivid and real, but is definatly not a lucid dream. It gets that 'more real than reality' feel that you get on psychedelics and lucid dreams.

Everything gets darker, yet brighter and clearer, usually accompanied by the characteristic morphing/shifting, geometrical, formless type of thing on trips. Everything gets all hypnogogic.

They're very interesting. Sometimes frightening. And I often feel a presence. It really feels like another place.

Anyone ever have dreams like this?

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Psychedelic Dreams [Re: plexus]
    #4227920 - 05/27/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

The presence was me. I like to fuck with people in their dreams.  :cool:

Edited by Swami (05/27/05 08:36 PM)

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4227962 - 05/27/05 07:40 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I don't have lucid dreams, though my dreams have always been extremely weird, but lately the odd thing happening to me is that I have complete reality shifting experiences when both going to sleep and waking up. Going to sleep I have noticeable closed eye visuals and an almost drug-like sensation in the brain, and when I was woken up this morning by someone entering my room, it was like I was tripping on acid in a cartoon land for a few moments. I saw the person and the surrounding room, but in an indescribable way it was another reality, almost like salvia.

It wears off quickly, but the effects surrounding sleep are very psychedelic for me for some odd reason.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #4229665 - 05/28/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I have tripped in my dreams many, many times. I have come to consider it a positive side effect of several hundred entheogenic experiences. I used to have lots of flashbacks as well, but they are less common now.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Psychedelic Dreams [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4312277 - 06/18/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

trip dreams are fun. they are almost always more interesting than real life trips, and you get fucked up no matter what. free trip!! wohoooo!!!

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Psychedelic Dreams [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4312354 - 06/18/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I also have dreamed about tripping, and Iwould usually do in my dream what I did as a youth: lock up in lotus and close my eyes.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Psychedelic Dreams [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #4312512 - 06/18/05 11:20 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

ive dreamed about cid before i even did it. and it was exaclty the same lol. ive dreamed about cid a lot...dreamed about shrooms, and x, and coke, and research chems.

thats about it.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic Dreams [Re: Vulture]
    #4313228 - 06/19/05 06:35 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

the presence of entities is extremely common.

our personality is made of attitude masks or expression sequences that we have developed for conversation or for getting things done.

when anything is recalled, a piece of associated personality percolates up as well.

what you are experiencing is the fullness of the personality fragment such that it includes a phantom presence of the other (to whom you would be speaking through that personality mask).

aside from that the frame stacking (thickening of reality by slower fading out of sensations, memory and thoughts) that we experience with entheogens is a normal mechanism in dream states.

because of the thicker reality or slower fading in the dreamstate, you can become alarmed about the lingering presence of the phantom (which is part of your own personality expression matrix)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag