Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineprojectlithium
Stranger
Mushrooms in south florida (eastside)
    #4225248 - 05/27/05 01:46 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sorry if this counts as breaking the rule about asking if they grow in specific areas, but the FAQ just said "Florida" then mentioned gulf coast bordering states. Does this mean P. Cubensis only grows on Florida's west coast, or the whole state? I'll be damned if I've ever had any luck in the Ft. Lauderdale/Davie area.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: Mushrooms in south florida (eastside) [Re: projectlithium]
    #4225685 - 05/27/05 07:50 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

All of florida

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineJuan_del_Pueblo
Mr.Papashroom
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms in south florida (eastside) [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4226553 - 05/27/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

They are right under your nose bro, you just have to open your eyes to see them, especialy in FL. HINT: Just make sure the fields are hard to get to.

--------------------
Don't I look like I'm serious...

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
Re: Mushrooms in south florida (eastside) [Re: Juan_del_Pueblo]
    #4226689 - 05/27/05 01:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you can bring in trashbags full if you find the right field! i live in swf. unfortunatly the field closest to my house is now surrounded by houses. wild shrooms suck anyways, cultivated mushers are at least 3-5x more potent than the wild ones from around here.

--------------------

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Mushrooms in south florida (eastside) [Re: waixingren]
    #4227003 - 05/27/05 02:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldn't say cultivated shrooms are much more potent, I've had people reach MUCH higher levels of trips on low amounts of mushroom, meaning the shrooms per gram were quite potent.

Don't underestimate wild mushrooms, they can be monsters.

Example: 2grams of wild cubies that I picked the other week (ID thread in this forum as well) got my friend so fucked up he ended up at a hospital.

Course of events:
Give shrooms to Friend A and Friend B. Each take about 2 grams with orange juice, 1g powdered to mix, one gram to eat with it.

Within 15 minutes they were starting to feel the effects, and about 30 minutes into it, Friend B got a little nausea, so he went to go sit by himself until it passed. I think worrying for Friend B for Friend A a little worked up. They then decided to watch Vanilla Sky, and midway through the movie, Friend A kept thinking people were touching him or fucking with him, and he wanted to just be left alone and try to lay down and rest/sleep. He procedes to lay in a bed and mumble words quietly intermidently... So, Friend A eventually opens the front door to my friend's house, and wants to walk home saying "You know why" when asked what the problem was. We had no clue what the problem was...

He takes off running, we put our shoes on, and chase after him, meeting him a block away, and trying to calm him down. My friend asks "dude, what's wrong man? Tell me what's up dude" to get the response of "I'd rather spit in your face". We see Friend A go into his house and assume he just got mad at people 'touching him' so we figured he would just rest it off. He had alot of previous experience with mushrooms before, doing MUCH higher doses and having absolutely no problems.

We walk home, but Friend A didn't end up resting. He walks into his brother's room, and hits him in the face saying "Try to sleep NOW", and proceeds to run out of the house, knocking over a rice dispenser and waking his dad up. Friend A walks around aimlessly for a little while, where he eventually lays in the street, with his pants down. Some police officers see him, and try to get him to come with them, and he fights them. He has welts/bruises/cuts all over his hands and arms from where he apparently had resisted the officers and wanted to fight them. He gets taken to the hospital and gets his stomach pumped.

We get a call from Friend A's brother at 5am, apparently Friend A had called us at 2:32 in the morning, but we didn't hear the phone ring, and we believe he was calling to ask to come back, because he left his house and had no where to go. But, by the end of this ordeal at 10am, Friend A calls us and tells us what everyone else tells him, he can't really recall the experience.

Just a lesson that 2 grams can lead to some SERIOUS problems. People need not underestimate shrooms >_>...

--------------------
So it goes.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms in south florida (eastside) [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4227019 - 05/27/05 02:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like your buddy flipped his lid pretty good.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Mushrooms in south florida (eastside) [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #4227190 - 05/27/05 03:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, he's fine now, I think he's been under alot of stress lately, it was the first time I got to hang out with him in months, so he probably didn't fel 100% comfortable either.

but school exams just being over, problems with girls, etc must've just piled up too much and sent him flying.

But I'm still shocked/amazed that so little amount of shrooms sent him off his rocker. Only about 9 caps, ~2 grams dried...

--------------------
So it goes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract