Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen...
    #4226546 - 05/27/05 02:54 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

all of the former movments were headed by someone that was in the bpublic spotlight and gave up what they had to persue somthing that they believed was greater, or lost what they had for the movment.

leary lost his teacher position because he kept giving acid to under-grads, and skipping lectures so he could go off on trips. this made him somewhat of a martyr for the movment.

kesey took everything he had and put it into that would become the pranksters, what they, did and that they did it all in public, made it alomst impossible to stop.

so what needs to happen is this,. somdone that is a icon in any field, be it wrtiien word, acting, musician, politician. someone that is allrealdy aligned with the morals that we have here, needs to break free and loose everything they have publicly. and make it known that it is for somthing greater.

this person has to have to notariety and leadership abilities that will make people want to follow him and believe him. and the whole thing has to happen in the pubilc eye, so in their faces that anyone that has ever considered "dropping out" will know that this is their chance to do so. many will make that chooice, and many others will not.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4226590 - 05/27/05 03:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

We don't necessarily need an actor or somebody on TV. We need someone with parallel beliefs that has a lot of money $$$$$$$$ (multi-millions) and is not scared to go up against the government. Eventually they will make it to the TV's..

Have any of you ever seen the movie based on the life of Larry Flynt (Creator of Hustler Magazine)? The People vs Larry Flynt. That is a prime example of what we need. Someone relentless and with the $$$$ that is a necessity to fight at this point..

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4226616 - 05/27/05 03:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

they have to allready have been in the pubilc eye, that is to follow the only working model for this to happen. of leary and kesey
quite honestly a splinter group of shroomites willing to go live on the road, headed by this person.... who ever he/she is going to be

actually i think that it needs to be a woman. only men havd done it so far and a woman would bust the sterio type and fuck with peoples heads some more.

yeah larry flint used peoples reservations against them and showed them somthing that they had never seen before, but that dealt with what people saw as morally wrong and he only got away with it because of the constitutional protection afforded him. somthing that we do not have...
and he still got shot

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
    #4226673 - 05/27/05 03:19 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ok, I'll do it!!!

I have the spirit. Now I just need a hippiewagon and lots of LSD.

:thumbup:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4226782 - 05/27/05 03:37 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

unless you have an alter ego-and are a profesional in some field, you wont, do, sorry.
ten again you might have that personality,,,, but i doubt with a sn like deepman that you are a woman

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineKamek
polygloatin'
Male User Gallery

Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4226796 - 05/27/05 03:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'll join you deepman... That makes two of us. I could drive the hippiewagon :laugh:

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
    #4226807 - 05/27/05 03:42 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

cht cht cht... I was going to answer that I personally know a lot of important people from the 60s movement, and that I'm a musician and a lot others cool things about me but I guess what the movement is about is having good breasts... it's ok, I'll do it whithout your help! :mad2:

:grin:
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: Kamek]
    #4226822 - 05/27/05 03:45 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

That's great Paderas!!! And I'll grow the fungus, and toghether we'll initiate the new generation into the wonders of psychedelic being-ness!

:hippie:

(BTW, my g/f is hot as hell, does she count? :grin:)

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4226830 - 05/27/05 03:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

well then there aret hings about you thtat i dont know that could play into this..
hmmmm

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4226833 - 05/27/05 03:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
they have to allready have been in the pubilc eye, that is to follow the only working model for this to happen. of leary and kesey
quite honestly a splinter group of shroomites willing to go live on the road, headed by this person.... who ever he/she is going to be

actually i think that it needs to be a woman. only men havd done it so far and a woman would bust the sterio type and fuck with peoples heads some more.

yeah larry flint used peoples reservations against them and showed them somthing that they had never seen before, but that dealt with what people saw as morally wrong and he only got away with it because of the constitutional protection afforded him. somthing that we do not have...
and he still got shot

I agree with all of what you said except for the fact that they already must be a public icon. This is not essential. Money is however essential. Money will get you in the spotlight. Beliefs, courage, and money are all big factors. Money is a big factor ONLY because of this society we live in the same society we would be trying to change.

Also.. A lot of people in society do consider a movement of which you speak morally wrong. We would be fighting a war parallel to his. Not the same war he fought but on a lot of the same principals. Freedom of choice. Freedom of human rights. Freedom of speach. We are all protected by the constitution and bill of rights as long as we stay within the lines in the publics eye.

Realistically I don't see a big movement happening any time soon. People are too lazy and self-involved with their own problems that they have created and some created by this fucked society that we want to change. I do however believe things will gradually change in time. Time heals everything.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4226837 - 05/27/05 03:48 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
leary lost his teacher position because he kept giving acid to under-grads, and skipping lectures so he could go off on trips. this made him somewhat of a martyr for the movment.

he sounds more like a scumbag, really.

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4226854 - 05/27/05 03:54 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

People are too lazy and self-involved with their own problems

That's exactly why they need some LSD in their lives :grin:

--------------------

OfflineKamek
polygloatin'
Male User Gallery

#4226879 - 05/27/05 03:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Buy a plane and dose the planet :wink:

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: Kamek]
    #4226908 - 05/27/05 04:07 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It would be more fun to put a zillion doses in the water system of a big city :grin: Just like woodstock!

I can only imagine the day after!! That would really be the so called "attack of the happy people"... I bet there'd be a psychedelic atmosphere everywhere for months to come. And that would create even MORE of that energy, ad infinitum... :heart:

Oh yeah, I think I shined my pants :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4226918 - 05/27/05 04:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I don't like to be sexist, but I think your idea of a woman leader wouldn't work very well, for the same reasons a woman president would have muchos problemas.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4226921 - 05/27/05 04:10 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I doubt it, there'd probably be a bunch of dead people or something. Not everyone likes LSD. In fact, it seems like most people who are dosed without their knowledge seem to freak out and do stupid things. Just imagine that on a giant scale.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4226933 - 05/27/05 04:13 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

If you laced the water supply with acid, you'd be labelled a dangerous terrorist and the government would do everything it could to put you in jail for the rest of your life.

Chances are there'd be outbreaks of schizophrenia, car crashes, quite a few negative reactions to acid, maybe even some deaths. It's ideas like lacing a city's water supply with LSD that will create hatred for the psychedelic movement.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: Ravus]
    #4226939 - 05/27/05 04:14 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

*quite a few deaths

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4226942 - 05/27/05 04:15 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Of course. That was part of the plan :tongue:

Now, seriously, of course it's a bad idea, it would create social pshycosis, and you're right, LSD is not for everyone... I was just kidding.

I think the movement is moving in a right direction infiltrating slowly into society, a full attack of ideologies can only lead to power trying to stop it. I still hear kids talking about dropping LSD on weed to make it "trippy", someone like that can't accept the truth too fast. Let's infiltrate information at first, and when the time arrives, a masses lider will be born, just like it has always happened :thumbup:

--------------------

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: you want a psychadelic movment this is how it has to happen... [Re: Ravus]
    #4226948 - 05/27/05 04:16 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, chill people, I was joking, ok? :sad:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Community >> The Pub