Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineLethalX5
Male

A.S.V.A.B
    #4224437 - 05/26/05 09:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

anyone have any clue where i can take a practice test online and see my score? i don't want to deal with recruiters

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblueshroomchick
how did I gethere?

Loc: Texas
Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: LethalX5]
    #4224746 - 05/26/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

if you take the test online recruiters WILL call you......go look it up at the library....they'll never find you there................

--------------------

Psychics will lead dogs to your body.

-Alleged fortune cookie message

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: blueshroomchick]
    #4224856 - 05/26/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you could take a short cut, and just kill some innocent children in the hospotal infront of their mothers....... and then go and get killed for somthing pointless......

i dont mean to be an asshole, but hot damn man, the armed forces arent the answers to any problems, just the problem themselves.......

everyone i know that has tried to go and has not has thanked god that it has not happened, and those that have gone.............

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4224883 - 05/26/05 11:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
you could take a short cut, and just kill some innocent children in the hospotal infront of their mothers....... and then go and get killed for somthing pointless......

i dont mean to be an asshole, but hot damn man, the armed forces arent the answers to any problems, just the problem themselves.......

everyone i know that has tried to go and has not has thanked god that it has not happened, and those that have gone.............

Ok first off there are plenty of jobs in the military they don't involve shooting a gun. for all you know i could want to be a field medic and try to help wounded soldiers. so don't be so closed minded. also i never said i have any problems in life i just want to see what i would be good at and i want to keep my options open.

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4224942 - 05/26/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

that's pretty fucking ignorant. just because you join the armed forces doesn't mean you're going into combat.

some people join the military and go to culinary school paid for by the military, then become chefs.

some people just handle the military's mail....postal clerks.

some people end up becoming 'seabees',. basically the carpenters of the military.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: felix]
    #4224958 - 05/27/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

felix said:
that's pretty fucking ignorant. just because you join the nazi's doesn't mean you're going to execute millions of jews

some people join the nazis and go to culinary school paid for by the nazis, then become chefs.

some people just handle the nazi mail....postal clerks.

some people end up becoming 'seabees',. basically the carpenters of the nazis.

Yeah, stop being so closed minded. There are lots of good ways to be a nazi without jew killing.

Anyhow, I took the ASVAB and got 99% on everything except coding speed and knowledge of car parts shit. I never got harrassed by recruiters. They don't like teh gays because an open gay person in the army would ruin the training atmosphere. The army wants homosexual feelings in the subconscious mind, where they can be channeled to raping babies, rather then in the conscious mind, where it's transfered to sex and bad taste in culture.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: tomk]
    #4224973 - 05/27/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

your sarcasm sucks ass. so does your consipracy theory.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#4224994 - 05/27/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Dude. I've experienced this firsthand. There is no sarcasm, and no conspiracy theory here.

What I did with your quote wasn't sarcasm. If your point is valid for the US army, it's valid for the nazi, and if it's valid for the nazi, then it's valid for the US army. I say, it's not valid for the nazi, obviously, so it's not valid for the US army. This doesn't mean there aren't good soldiers (I'm sure there were lots of good nazis in hard economic conditions trying only to support families they loved), it just means that joining the army has a very high ethical price. You are literally making yourself part of an organization that does rape babies and hand people over to be tortured and detain people without charges for 3 years in a prison where abuse is common.

There is no consipracy theory here either. You don't think the army has issues with repressed homosexuality? It's called reaction formation.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4225074 - 05/27/05 12:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

there is one thing that i have a set view on.... its the army. even if youre not kililng in the fields you are supporting those that do...

my grandfather repaired radar and did a hell of a lot during ww2, and i have a signd cert from the president during the spanish american war for a family members fighting in it. who i dont remember.

but i hate the thing, the whole stinking thing. if there werent any armies who would do the killing?

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblephalloidin

#4225085 - 05/27/05 12:51 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

so does being a tax paying american thereby make you a part of an organization that rapes babies? Our tax dollars do go towards the military which, in turn, uses that money for the means of raping babies.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: phalloidin]
    #4225091 - 05/27/05 12:54 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes.

Don't pay taxes insomuch as you can.

Live as close to Steal this book instructs as you can.

Make sure you steal more stuff from the man then you pay in taxes so you offset any moral risk of supporting us baby raping.

I mean it bitches.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4225098 - 05/27/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

this thread is such a joke.

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #4225116 - 05/27/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

No joke man.

This country is sending people to third world countries to be tortured because they are arab and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Simple as that.  The things in your head about how noble they are for being attached to their country and loved ones so much that they do shit like this for them is exactly what yoda was condemning in Anakin in the new Star Wars movie.  :mad:

Don't you like yoda?

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4225118 - 05/27/05 01:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

get the fuck out of this country. we have too many idiots already. it's time to eradicate.

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#4225124 - 05/27/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:laugh:arthvadertheme:

uh oh we all hear it.  The idiots are the ones who send arabs into prisons for being in the wrong place in the wrong time.  They are blinded by their attachments.  :mad:

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4225129 - 05/27/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you sound like someone who listens to what all their friends say without actually reading shit yourself. how old are you? 13?

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4225135 - 05/27/05 01:05 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

BAM

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4225146 - 05/27/05 01:08 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

nightnight

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4225156 - 05/27/05 01:12 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

who said that i paid taxes?

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#4225170 - 05/27/05 01:16 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

No I read the shit myself.  All I do is read.

Look.  I realize you see the army as a good thing.  Thats because you can't see past the fact that national identities are an illusion, and you are the same as the arabs your government is torturing in your name.  :mad:

Although that does sound a bit cliche, I can see your point.  I almost agree with you.  Maybe you could say I read the shit but don't fully realize it, but you can't say i don't read the shit.

Maybe I'm reading the wrong shit.  Who knows.  But I do read.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#4225201 - 05/27/05 01:26 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
This country is sending people to third world countries to be tortured because they are arab and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

please explain that one a little bit.

--------------------

OfflineLethalX5
Male

#4225334 - 05/27/05 02:21 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

>>that's pretty fucking ignorant. just because you join the armed forces doesn't mean you're going into combat.
some people join the military and go to culinary school paid for by the military, then become chefs.
some people end up becoming 'seabees',. basically the carpenters of the military.

>>so does being a tax paying american thereby make you a part of an organization that rapes babies? Our tax dollars do go towards the military which, in turn, uses that money for the means of raping babies.

These are both very good rebuttals

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #4225362 - 05/27/05 02:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

about the tax thing, i dont choose to pay taxes, i dont pay taxes, taxes gets taken from me. if i had the choice, i wouldnt pay a cent. if i did, i would want to be able to choose where that money goes to, and it wouldnt be into the bullets of a soldier. but it aint possible. and isnt it if someone stops paying taxes, dont they like go to jail or watever?

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4226056 - 05/27/05 10:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

when did i say that you did?

--------------------

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4226071 - 05/27/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tomk said:
No I read the shit myself.  All I do is read.

stop reading your Dr. Seuss high school history book and go to college. learn that the whole world is willing to kill your ass, not only the us. you think if you went to the middle east before the war they'd welcome you with daisies and rainbows and open arms?  :rolleyes:

Quote:

Look.  I realize you see the army as a good thing.  That's because you can't see past the fact that national identities are an illusion, and you are the same as the arabs your government is torturing in your name.  :mad:

i didn't say once that the army was a good thing. you do not know my stance on the army, and since you are so quick to jump to conclusions, i don't think i will tell you so you can continue sounding uninformed.

Quote:

Although that does sound a bit cliche, I can see your point.  I almost agree with you.  Maybe you could say I read the shit but don't fully realize it, but you can't say i don't read the shit.

Maybe I'm reading the wrong shit.  Who knows.  But I do read.

you read the wrong shit.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4226082 - 05/27/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LethalX5 said:
>>that's pretty fucking ignorant. just because you join the armed forces doesn't mean you're going into combat.

>>so does being a tax paying american thereby make you a part of an organization that rapes babies? Our tax dollars do go towards the military which, in turn, uses that money for the means of raping babies.

These are both very good rebuttals

i don't see either as a rebuttal - i see both as examples that the military-industrial complex has far too large of a grasp on our society, that we consider it to be an "everyday" part of society - something that it should not be!

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Re: A.S.V.A.B [Re: Krishna]
    #4226210 - 05/27/05 11:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"stop reading your Dr. Seuss high school history book and go to college. learn that the whole world is willing to kill your ass, not only the us. you think if you went to the middle east before the war they'd welcome you with daisies and rainbows and open arms?"

Um. They have very good reasons not to like us. You know, since we keep them hostage is foriegn jails that torture people, defile their holy books, keep military bases on their holy lands, and drop lots of bombs on them. Oh, and rape their babies. I'm willing to look past the fact that someone hates me, and not want to kill them back. That is how you stop baby raping.

The muslims don't want to kill the people like me. They want to kill the people like you that support the death machines that rape their babies.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4226350 - 05/27/05 12:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you are so stupid. it amazes me.

--------------------

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#4226361 - 05/27/05 12:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I know.  Non-participation in violence has never done anything good.

:rolleyes:

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
    #4226376 - 05/27/05 12:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you really are pretty stupid

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

InvisibleChairman Meow
Concern Pork
 User Gallery

#4226380 - 05/27/05 12:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

1st of all, you failed to read before the war.
2nd of all. have you any idea what they have done to others? or are you one of those people that thing it was wrong to take saddam out of power even though him and his sons had rape rooms and killed women and children.
you're an ignorant little hippy.
plz read.

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #4227605 - 05/27/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i love you guys

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

#4227662 - 05/27/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, saddam was a bad guy who tortured people. So is George Bush. Even though Saddam was bad, the evidence is that the quality of life for iraqis has gone way down since he was removed. Violence is not the answer to problems.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4227672 - 05/27/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

dicks pussies and assholes :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineJustSomeGuy
Champion

Loc: Canada eh
    #4228053 - 05/27/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I fully agree with tomk, as an outsider thats basically how the rest of the world see's most americans. Most but not all are brainwashed.....WAKE UP, turn off fox news!

--------------------
I feel asleep in the pub and woke up in OTD. :confused:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale