Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
ever rolled off a shroom
    #4221972 - 05/26/05 10:13 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i just harvested some pink buffalo grown on brown rice cakes. every one i fed them to told me they rolled just as much as they tripped. i ate an oz. 2 nights in a row and the 2nd night wsa almost completely roll and almost no trip. has this happened to any one else or have i grown a miracle strain?

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegrow
i ^
Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4221990 - 05/26/05 10:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

definitely a miracle!  :eek: how many ounces came off that cake??

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: grow]
    #4222053 - 05/26/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

there were 12 cakes and i got b/w 1/2 and a whole oz off of each. i think i may eat an oz tonight (wet weight). i'm to impatient to dry them out. but i do store them in rice to keep them fresh. i call it the circle of life.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4222066 - 05/26/05 10:43 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It is a similar effect sometimes. I consider the shrooms a much more powerful substance though. So, I think what you are saying is it seemed like they rolled off of the shrooms. If you see it that way sure, but you were really on mushrooms not ecstasy, even though they can be very similar sometimes. Especially in low doses.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: mecreateme]
    #4222311 - 05/26/05 11:51 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well, psylicibin and psylocin are twin cemicals to seritonin, the neuro transmitter that is released on extacy; so on some level we probably are rolling to a certain degree.

--------------------

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

#4222715 - 05/26/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ah the chest glow

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4222737 - 05/26/05 01:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Eh, not really. Rolling refers specifically to the effect of MDMA. While it's true they both act on serotonin, it's like comparing apples and oranges...they have entirely dissimilar mechanisms of action. But I suppose I'm just arguing semantics.

Yeah though, mushrooms can be very euphoric.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: dblaney]
    #4222757 - 05/26/05 01:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well, other than the speedy feeling you get from a roll, thiese shrooms feel just like it. i womder what would happen if i injected them with speed...

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #4222807 - 05/26/05 01:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Please don't inject mushrooms!

There are a few reports of people using speed and mushrooms together. One claims to have a boost in visuals, another claims that it produced simply more energy, and another says that it made them very paranoid for most of the trip.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: dblaney]
    #4223176 - 05/26/05 03:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

it's all a matter of how much can you handle. i seem to be one of those circus freaks how can handle an un real amount more than other people. i used to get all frieked out while tripping but somewhere along the way me and my friends started eating ten strips of cid and walmart bags of shrooms and copious amounts of many other things, ie. 2c-b mescaline glass tabs dmt dxm and anything else you could name out of a box of alpha bits. now when i trip, its just a high, it quit being an experience a long time ago.

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #4223195 - 05/26/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think that, because they both increase heart rate, it would be a bad idea to combine them.

Invisiblecrazytalken
SELECT
 User Gallery

Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4223340 - 05/26/05 04:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You take an oz wet...that prob dries to like 2 grams or so. Why not just take like 5 + grams and have a terance mckenna trip. Its sad to hear "now when i trip, its just a high, it quit being an experience a long time ago."

--------------------
**"Both the psychedelic dream state and the waking psychedelic state acquire great import because they reveal to life a task: to become familiar with this dimension that is causing being, in order to be familiar with it at the moment of passing from life." -Terence McKenna

Invisiblecalicyco
    #4223399 - 05/26/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
it's all a matter of how much can you handle. <SNIP> now when i trip, its just a high, it quit being an experience a long time ago.

Please. No, you do not develop life long tolerances to high dose psychedelics. You must be some bad ass druggy, you eat whole ten strips and laugh at them!

You must get high off lawn clippings jack, cause I don't know what you've been taking.

Snort 250mg of nnDMT and get back to us about how much you can handle.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4223403 - 05/26/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That is sad, dude. I don't know why anybody would ever want to do that to themselves.

Quote:

it quit being an experience a long time ago

:nonono: Maybe its time to lay off for a little while. What you are doing is called taking the magic out of it. How is it not always an experience? I mean you do experience it right?

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: mecreateme]
    #4224930 - 05/26/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yall are telling me. i've been tripping for a decade now. i lost count af how many times i came off of one trip just to dose right back up. you do it too many times it'll lose it's magic. me and every one of my old friends did to much for too long. any one who was in louisiana in the mid to late 90's knows what i'm talkin about. it was one big lsd/mob fueled party and every one who was in it was in to deep.

--------------------

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk
    #4228181 - 05/27/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

iateshaggy said:
now when i trip, its just a high, it quit being an experience a long time ago.

That's sad... unless of course that's what you want out of them. If that ever happened to me i'd be extremely sad

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

#4228228 - 05/27/05 09:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

gee with all your experience I would think you would have the lingo down better than calling a trip a roll ... theyre obviously different things

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Re: ever rolled off a shroom [Re: Jdawg2013]
    #4229344 - 05/28/05 05:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i know the difference b/w rolling and tripping, these shrooms feel like both. i'm not the only one with that opinion. i know it seems sad for yall to think that one day you might trip and it will just be getting high, but it's just like having a girlfriend you've been with for a long time. you get to know all her moves, her tricks, her good sides and bad. that's what happened to me with tripping, rolling and ect... but i've had the time of my life getting this way and i wouldn't change it for the world.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4229468 - 05/28/05 08:46 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

it's all a matter of how much can you handle. i seem to be one of those circus freaks how can handle an un real amount more than other people. i used to get all frieked out while tripping but somewhere along the way me and my friends started eating ten strips of cid and walmart bags of shrooms and copious amounts of many other things, ie. 2c-b mescaline glass tabs dmt dxm and anything else you could name out of a box of alpha bits. now when i trip, its just a high, it quit being an experience a long time ago.
yall are telling me. i've been tripping for a decade now. i lost count af how many times i came off of one trip just to dose right back up. you do it too many times it'll lose it's magic. me and every one of my old friends did to much for too long. any one who was in louisiana in the mid to late 90's knows what i'm talkin about. it was one big lsd/mob fueled party and every one who was in it was in to deep.
i know it seems sad for yall to think that one day you might trip and it will just be getting high, but it's just like having a girlfriend you've been with for a long time. you get to know all her moves, her tricks, her good sides and bad. that's what happened to me with tripping, rolling and ect... but i've had the time of my life getting this way and i wouldn't change it for the world.

:frown:

you blew it, man, you blew it.
I'm glad memories from the time it was an Experience give you joy, but if even the Major Psychedelics can't *move* you anymore.. If it is just a high nowadays, dismissed from the Divine Garden itself, and the value of the Experience has diminished to the point where you think to know all the things that Mushrooms can do..
Then you must face up to the fact that you blew it.

It will at least take a year of abstinence of all drugs and a total change of mind to regain the Grace, if it was there or will return at all. Enjoy your stay here, I hope that you will take the steps to unite with the Magic.

:frown:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleSupernova
Stranger
Male
    #4236277 - 05/30/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

iate

Edited by Supernova (05/11/06 08:35 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates