Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer
 Arcade Champion: Hexxagon

Dunking WBS cakes before casing?
    #4223051 - 05/26/05 04:50 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just wondering if people dunk their WBS cakes. I've never done WBS before.. so I wasn't sure if it would fall apart when trying to dunk it.. or even if it would do that much since there isn't any verm to absorb water.. etc. I will be casing them so they will have plenty of moisture from that. Anyways.. what says you?

Thanks guys

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

Edited by Quiescence (05/26/05 04:50 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: Dunking WBS cakes before casing? [Re: Quiescence]
    #4223063 - 05/26/05 04:53 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i says me to not bother dunking as the cakes will fall apart and myc withh wash off jus case it and mist it down good. or better yet spawn it to horse poo

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

Re: Dunking WBS cakes before casing? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4223086 - 05/26/05 04:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ah the poopoo. Yes that is the plan for most of them. I just want to try mixing a WBS cake with a BRF cake.. I figured the BRF would be pulled/torn/whatever into small balls and then the WBS could be placed around it more evenly so that the casing is completely flat.

Pictures coming soon - Hopefully

Oh, thanks LotShroomz.. I figured it would fall apart or something.. thats why its sittin all by its lonesome waiting for its BRF friend to get out of the pool....

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

#4223100 - 05/26/05 05:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Quiescence said:
I just want to try mixing a WBS cake with a BRF cake..

dont mix it with the brf cake as the two jars have seperate substrains which will make for competition.... jus fruit the brf cake seperately and case/spawn the wbs seperately

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer

Re: Dunking WBS cakes before casing? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4223109 - 05/26/05 05:05 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I will be doing some seperate. I want to try this to see what happens. Whats wrong with a little competition? But thanks for the heads-up.

Later

--------------------

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

#4223115 - 05/26/05 05:06 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

ok but the fruits might end up smaller but do it up i wouldnt mind seeing if im right about that but thats wut ive heard will happen

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation