Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwiztid
Feelin` Better.
Loc: San Diego Kalifornia
Her first trip.
    #4219818 - 05/25/05 07:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well this friday im going to do gooms again. I still have alot left over from an 8th of potent mofo's i purchased last friday. But this time im going to do it with my ex girl friend. It will be her first time and we will probably go on a nature walk or watch a movie or both. I'm going to give her a little bit less than half 8th because they are REALLY potent mushrooms. Anyways, my question is this. What are some common effects on women when they do mushrooms? Do they freak out their first time or do they feel bliss or what? It would be nice to know what to expect so as i dont freak out and not know what do to. There will be another sober person there to watch over us. But i was just wondering what women do on mushrooms that is fairly common.

--------------------
kosmic_charlie said:
I have so much love to give but sometimes it seems impossible to find someone both worthy and willing to receive it.
My Trip Report

Fight the goverment.... Support your local drug dealer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: Her first trip. [Re: Twiztid]
    #4219841 - 05/25/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would like to know, I know there are some female posters on this board, maybe they'll answer.

I, too, plan on introducing some lady friends to it, and want to know if they psychologically react differently, if they can take the same dose as a guy and not freak out.

--------------------
So it goes.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Her first trip. [Re: ryanvergel]
    #4220090 - 05/25/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

the girls i've tripped with seemed to have been more sensitive to the shrooms and tripped harder. it's not like they're a different species, they trip just like you and me

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineTwiztid
Feelin` Better.
Re: Her first trip. [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4220102 - 05/25/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ok, so you're saying i have nothing to worry about, other than just keeping a dilated eye on her?

--------------------
kosmic_charlie said:
I have so much love to give but sometimes it seems impossible to find someone both worthy and willing to receive it.
My Trip Report

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Her first trip. [Re: Twiztid]
    #4220127 - 05/25/05 08:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

that's what i'm sayin.

i dont know how you guys stand because you're not going out anymore, but after the trips done and you still have the afterglow, and you're talking about how crazy the trip was, you'll probably really bond. i'm always much closer to someone after i trip with them, if we spend the whole trip together, and can just talk about it when it's done.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineTwiztid
Feelin` Better.
Re: Her first trip. [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4220142 - 05/25/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ok i see. Thanks homie!

--------------------
kosmic_charlie said:
My Trip Report

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies