Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDowntown_Tripper
Stranger
First major trip last night...
    #4218124 - 05/25/05 12:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So, last night I ate 2.6 grams of shrooms. I did eat a nickel of shrooms (not sure on the weight) Saturday night, and it was my first shroom experience. I didnt really have bad visual hallucinations, however I did have some auditory ones.

Anyways, I have a short story then some questions.

The world I entered was amazing, and I still have some shrooms left (some caps, some small stems and a TON of dust). However, despite how much I enjoyed this world when I had already arivied, 'getting there' was pure confusion.

I ate 2.6 grams of shrooms and about 15 minutes later I was actually 'losing it'. It was enjoyable, it wasnt a bad trip to say; however I couldnt control myself. I couldn't stop laughing and I was concerned about the real world, and the real world consequences of going 'away' into this new, strange place. I just laughed so hard that I was actually crying so hard, but despite this confusion I was still enjoying the trip, but I obviously could not go into public (which was a problem, because I WAS in public). Anyways, I practically mentally broke down as I came up.

My question is this: If I decide to visit that world again, and I do it on my own (lets say, in my house...), what are the chances of myself losing it again untill I can calm down and enjoy everything again? I just dont want to be in my room uncontrollably laughing for no reason and being real loud.

Also, how commen is a bad trip? I mean, does anyone here consider themself 'experienced' with shrooms, but also not ever have had a bad trip?

One last thing, what other natural (I'm a nature guy, I dont even drink. I dont like 'man-made' drugs) can be compared to shrooms? I'd like to broaden my horizons, but as stated i'm only interested in what growes naturally.

Thanks a ton!

--------------------
-C

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: First major trip last night... [Re: Downtown_Tripper]
    #4218156 - 05/25/05 12:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Chemicals are chemicals, it doesn't really matter if they are man made or natural, really it doesn't make a difference.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4218165 - 05/25/05 12:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know what else to say other than try and learn to control your mind and thoughts on drugs.

I wouldn't say I'm quite 'experienced' yet, but I can act almost normal (if need be) even on an eighth... but I haven't had a bad experience yet, and I've been in both physically and mentally uncomfortable situations while on mushrooms.

We couldn't tell you the chances, but there really is no possible way to know.

Why bother with just 'natural' drugs? Do you realize that the mushrooms you buy, are grown inside someones home? They have many beds growing full of mushrooms. They don't care that they come from nature, all they care about is that they get money from them.

Methamphetamine supposedly comes naturally in certain plants. Would you do it now?

Don't care about if a drug is natural or not. Just pay attention to what it does to you, and if it has the potential to harm you.

Offlinecherokee
Bruce Springsteen
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #4218255 - 05/25/05 01:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

People that take psychedelics and attempt to "hold on" never get to far.  Lose yourself in the insanity and madness.  Once you let go you'll realize there's no other way :heart:

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: First major trip last night... [Re: gdman]
    #4218277 - 05/25/05 01:38 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
Chemicals are chemicals, it doesn't really matter if they are man made or natural, really it doesn't make a difference.

Unless you believe in the spiritual side of things. In that case, the difference is that there is a plant spirit in natural plants, and not one in chemicals.

The key is letting go. Also, it is always advisable to be in a controlled, prepared environment before tripping.

Take some time and read this
http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/psychedelic_experience/tibetan.html

Edited by myndreach (05/25/05 01:39 PM)

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: First major trip last night... [Re: myndreach]
    #4218319 - 05/25/05 01:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You can find spirituality in chemicals made by man, what about LSD? There is a group of people who's sacrament is 2ci.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4218500 - 05/25/05 03:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I guess that would be the first man-made life?

The point is that spirits exist in living things, such as plants. I'm not saying there isn't "spiritual" aspects to certain drugs...I've learned a lot from LSD; but the point is that there is no "teaching spirit" alive in those chemicals. What you learn is simply from digging into your subconscious, etc. With teacher plants, you dig into your subconscious, but have a guide.

Just my opinions, to each their own :smile:

Edited by myndreach (05/25/05 03:10 PM)

OfflineKalix
'Head

#4218559 - 05/25/05 03:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
There is a group of people who's sacrament is 2ci.

Do they have a web page? I had my biggest, best most enlightening psychedelic experience on 2CI.. I'd like to talk to some of these people..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

OfflineDowntown_Tripper
Stranger
Re: First major trip last night... [Re: myndreach]
    #4218584 - 05/25/05 03:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

For my own reasons, i'll stick to nature. I'm not dissing anyone who does anything that isnt natural, to each their own.

However, what would be the best way to get the most out of what I left? What is a wise way to get the most out of it? I have ALOT of dust, aswell as some caps and stems. Whats the best way to use the dust? I have capsules I could put the dust in, if this would be wise.

--------------------
-C

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: First major trip last night... [Re: Kalix]
    #4218585 - 05/25/05 03:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yes they do, I'll try to find it

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience