Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
Pain and Tripping
    #4215989 - 05/24/05 07:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

anyone have anything really painful happen to them on shrooms?

i think ive had about three really painful things happen to me whilst tripping.

1.sliced my thumb open on a Dr. Pepper can.
2.shocked <very wierd feeling while tripping.
3.beaten by a bunch of cops.

it sure.... amplifys the pain. :eek:

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk
Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: plexus]
    #4216283 - 05/24/05 09:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

fuck that third one...

i can't say that i've experienced many painful things while tripping. I'd be curious to try it now because of my wisdom teeth removal, even though it's almost all the way healed. I bet it wouldn't be as fun as without the pain  :wink:

:strokebeard::blazed:

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Offlinelilgreenmen
The darknesslets your mindfill in theblanks.

Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: Hrethic]
    #4216762 - 05/24/05 11:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

In a recent trip I was cold shocked in the shower which sent me into a ball on the shower floor. A cold shock is when the water is relatively warm then a sudden shock of extremely cold water. it sucked

OfflineBeentothere
Waiting for abus
Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: lilgreenmen]
    #4216785 - 05/24/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I knew a guy once that decided to run from the police while tripping. Result - a whole lotta volts in the back. Devil taser guns! :devil:

--------------------
When I try to get through,
On the telephone to you,
There'll be nobody home...

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4216786 - 05/24/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Recently smacked the hell out of my knee on 4.5gs while getting up quickly from a chair.  Hit the table (heavy wood coffeetable) and suddenly understood that scene from Family Guy where Peter holds his leg cringing.

Spent the next hour or so on the living room floor, mostly because I forgot to get back up.  :grin:

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

OfflineEnCHaNTeDHoBBiT
Drug Connoisseur

Loc: Crawling on The Forest Fl...
Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4217151 - 05/25/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well not only did I have a painful experience while on 3 hits of Cid, it was absolutely terrifying. I was bit by an Eastern Diamondback Rattler while wondering around on a nature hike. Thank god I wasn't far from the car when it happened. I almost thought I had been bit by a huge wasp or something until I saw it getting away. I got to the hospital in under 15 minutes and they just so happened to have some anti-venom. The bite was not bad and not very much venom got injected but I tell you I just knew I was dead. I was freakin out so bad the doctor wanted to know what I was on. I just told him I was having a full blown panic attack, like he wouldn't freak if it happened to him. That day changed my hiking/tripping combo days forever. I probably stepped on the snake, it really wasn't his fault, I was in his territory.

Offlineplexus

Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: Beentothere]
    #4217453 - 05/25/05 03:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Beentothere said:
I knew a guy once that decided to run from the police while tripping. Result - a whole lotta volts in the back. Devil taser guns! :devil:

ouch... probobly wouldnt be as bad as 10 cops jumping your ass with maglites across your skull and sticking a needle full of barbituates in your ass (which, by the way, reacts with mushrooms in a..... ego-killing way), but at least i was out of it and in the hospital bed before i knew it... i bet it would fucking blow to be in the back of a cop car, tripping right after being tazed.

and, enhancedhobbit... that sounds so fucking terrible and frightening... glad to hear youre ok after shit like that.

--------------------

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4217469 - 05/25/05 04:50 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Why did the cops do that?

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing
    #4217538 - 05/25/05 05:55 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

cops stick barbs up your asshole as punishment? where the hell do you live? yeh man, wtf did you do?

Offlineplexus

Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: Annom]
    #4220167 - 05/25/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

heres the story, if you wanna know

i happened to stumble onto an already-just-recently-busted meth lab while strolling down a dark alley.

these fucks i ran into thought i mightve been from the meth lab, so they were all like "where do you live" and that kind of stuff

but at that time, i was in whilwind from the around 40 Gs of fresh shrooms i had eaten and the i dunno, maybe 10 whippits i did during the trip, so everything they were saying to me just kinda fell short and their words fell apart before i could understand them, i couldnt really hear them over the dialogues in my head.

and these dudes were big... and im not... so i was in a dark alley at 1 in the morning, and of course i felt intimidated as hell. so i decided to book it. they saw that as me being from that meth lab and trying to escape. so they called the cops, which were like a house away already.

so by that time i was fucked, and when the struggle began, i kinda had an ego death experience, which can turn pretty intense when theres physical violence against you, so of course i fought back, apparently i hurt a cop or something cause they called back up... a lot of back up. people tell me there were 30 cops, and at least 16 squad cars in a flash.... and for little ol me! (im only 5' 6", 125 lbs.) I cant believe it took that many cops to take me down.

they thought i was on PCP.

so they beat the shit out of me with their big flashlights and shit, stuck me with those sedatives and i was off in another world... literally.

after falling through a spritual plinko machine, i woke up in the hospital, jolted awake from amphetamines to make sure i didnt go completely out from the barbituates... i was still tripping, and the setting made me think... i was sure... i was on another planet... everyone took the form of lion-men, and the hospital was a giant cave, and the machines i was hooked to were alien robots... obviously these heavy hallucinations werent just from the shrooms, but the combination of the drugs they gave me with the shrooms.

they took my piss test, and never new i was on shrooms! all they found were cannaboids, and the barbituates and amphetamines that they gave me. so they had to let me go without charges cause they didnt have shit on me. they cant go rodney king on a kid for smoking weed. i couldve pressed charges on the cops, but i didnt want any prying of my life, i just wanted to leave everything alone.

one of the oddest experiecnes ever recorded on my brain

--------------------

Offlineplexus

Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: zSDMF]
    #4220169 - 05/25/05 08:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
cops stick barbs up your asshole as punishment? where the hell do you live? yeh man, wtf did you do?

oh, and i live in dallas.
cops are real assholes here.

--------------------

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

#4223558 - 05/26/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

wow.... that is crazy.

that's great that you got away with no charge but reading this frusterates me with the police... a lot.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4225230 - 05/27/05 01:36 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wow... that is  :eek:

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: Annom]
    #4225246 - 05/27/05 01:46 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

LOL.. Not to laugh @ your fucked up plight, but that's Texan pigs for ya..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #4225481 - 05/27/05 03:51 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT said:
Well not only did I have a painful experience while on 3 hits of Cid, it was absolutely terrifying. I was bit by an Eastern Diamondback Rattler while wondering around on a nature hike. Thank god I wasn't far from the car when it happened. I almost thought I had been bit by a huge wasp or something until I saw it getting away. I got to the hospital in under 15 minutes and they just so happened to have some anti-venom. The bite was not bad and not very much venom got injected but I tell you I just knew I was dead. I was freakin out so bad the doctor wanted to know what I was on. I just told him I was having a full blown panic attack, like he wouldn't freak if it happened to him. That day changed my hiking/tripping combo days forever. I probably stepped on the snake, it really wasn't his fault, I was in his territory.

I was talking about getting bit to my friend while coming down off a large dose of mushrooms, then he stepped, stopped, and looked down. There was a baby rattlesnake right next to his foot. If he would have stepped on it it would have easily bitten his ankle because of the low shoes and lack of socks. It was pretty cool at the time, but it would have seriously sucked if he got biten because we were at least 30 minutes away from my car.

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4229647 - 05/28/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

man, that is one of the craziest fucking stories!

this is a great thread, I wish I could contribute, but my trips have been pretty pain-free.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: dr0mni]
    #4230161 - 05/28/05 01:47 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Cool stories!

Once I split my right knucle very deep on shrooms and like you could see the bone if you liften the skin up.

I didn't feel a thing because I was so far gone. I only realized that my hand was fucked up when I came off the shrooms, and even then it never really hurt. 10 stitches it took.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
Re: Pain and Tripping [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4230350 - 05/28/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I had a cramp in my leg once while tripping.

That hurt like hell.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom