Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Morning Glory Seeds, Perlite, Ultrasonic Humidifier, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineepiphanieslost
Stranger

Loc: here, there, everywhere
expanding to straw have a few questions....any help please
    #4216195 - 05/24/05 10:39 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not used to using straw but i found shroomgod's tek on it and it sounds very interesting and i want to try it. first do i have to use the bird seed method? seeing i have tried in the past and never got any results from it. it just doesn't seem to work for me. for the humidifier set up i like using tubing not a garden hose i like running more then four off one system and it works well for me but with the straw instead of perlite do i have to use a large gauge of hose for a heavier humidity mist? and i was just wondering i normally use the rice flour cake and I've tried bird seed is there any thing else i can try using, i love to experiment so even if its challenging i would like to try it. also just one more question, i like to extract oils out of plants but normally i would have to boil first the let sit then extract, i know if you add heat to the shroom it kills the potency would that mean if i boil them to extract the oil would pretty much be no good, because i am trying to make an oil that has silva diorim, morning glory, jimson weed and pink buffalo shroom. and i need the shroom oil to balance it out. any one knows where i can get angel trumpet seeds please let me know i have been looking for ever. there is other seeds i want to but the government will not let me grow nor do experiments with :frown: damn them for spoiling all my fun.
thanks for any help.
oh yeah for the straw 80% is a good humidity level right?

--------------------
hard work good and hard work fine but first take care of head......expand your mind your currently only using 15%......

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: expanding to straw have a few questions....any help please [Re: epiphanieslost]
    #4216370 - 05/24/05 11:24 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

no you can use brf cakes
you just need to shred them through a grader this works well
and if its in a self contained rubbermaid for the fruiting chamber it produces allmost enough rh
but if useing a humidifier than youll have to expieriment to get the right rh as all are differnt in differnt cases

ps write in lines its hard to read one big paragraph

I hope I helped

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Morning Glory Seeds, Perlite, Ultrasonic Humidifier, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation