Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Wexico
Take a blank page and make it sing
    #4215973 - 05/24/05 09:40 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

If life is a limo ride, I'm the driver and some zoot soot steely blue devil man is riding in the back, fat cigar and purple smoke, mirrored sunglasses, Tom Cruise grin, rolling some silver coin accross his knuckles, casual, gritty voice spewing nonsense, driving from the rear with the window between us down.

Where to today boss, and by the way, what's the fucking point?

Don't worry kid, the point if there is one is irrelevant, stick to the cul de' sac, fuck your mother, spit on the five-star marbled floor and smile the whole time.

Beverly Hills palm trees calling out through the smog for easy times and relaxation, the measure of a man is how many broken backs he stands upon, grinnin like the sun, chin back, nose up, outstretched arms, in through the nose perfumey sweet amidst the shattered dreams of a whole generation standing in some soy bean deli with a ticket and a hunched posture, mumbling instead of shouting, blaming the world and killing the flowers with noxious gas carried around in old school vacuum cleaners in search of cockroaches, mosquitos, woe-souled unison moan, vomit-stained wife-beating t-shirts, all too casual smoker's cough and everything's dead except that pink spot under the gown of a wonder woman holding all the cards in her twinkling eyes and knowing it all the time.

Okay boss, but I still don't get it.

What's to get kid, its Rodeo grand piano caviar, drink up kid, you're just getting started. Everybody bleeds but when its not you its the sweetest wine in America!

Woe! What apathy!

Shut up and drive, kid. Window rolls up, bloodshot and weary, windshield wipers swishing and swashing the misty Tuesday gloom, gotta get those headlamps fixed, but fuck it right? That's what tomorrow's about sugar baby, today the gloom, tomorrow the rainbow.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Chopper Challenge

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Take a blank page and make it sing [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4215999 - 05/24/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
Where to today boss, and by the way, what's the fucking point?

my thoughts exactly.....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub