Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come!
    #4213333 - 05/24/05 07:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I think most of you have read the sticky: there's going to be a turn in how the Shroomery will approach  Shroomery Website Promotion and enhancing the quality of the site.

The powers that be (the admins) have decided the Shroomery will go from passive to active in creating a better Shroomery and reaching more people who can benefit, and let us benefit, from their membership. 

Broadly generalizing the sixties had two kinds of hippies: The hippies who sat barefoot in the park all day smoking pot, and the ones who actually took part in the revolution.. and sat barefoot in the park in the evenings, smoking pot :wink:

Likewise we here in the activist realm of the Politics & Activism forum have two kinds of revolutionaries: those who discuss revolution and those who actually want to do something.

It's scary, it's exciting, but I believe the Shroomery should not just sit in the park all day smoking pot but actually be part of the Fourth Psychedelic Wave (50's, 60's, 90's and now the 00's) and perhaps be a lead player in bringing it about.

The Shroomery has huge potential that lies dormant and it has the potential to grow far beyond its current limitations.

Ever heard "someone should do something"?
Well i agree with the Administrative decision that that "somebody" is all of us, the Shroomery, and the "something" that needs be done is forged as we speak on all three levels: among members, mods, and admins.

The Shroomery Commanders have decided, the Shroomery Generals are taking position and the Shroomery Troops are deciding their stances.

So it's Drug War they want? It's Drug War they'll get. Let's smite oppressive law enforcement with majesty, dignity and psychedelic brilliance. Let's make this site into one of the finest examples of Drug Culture and meet oppressive aggression with our arms wide open, armed with the truth about psychedelics, community spirit and meeting the dangerous misinformation with truth and honesty.

Psychedelics arent naughty, nor are they criminal in the true sense. It's time to get respectable, and get the respect we deserve.

Wake up, there's a Revolution going on  :heart::thumbup:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: Asante]
    #4213397 - 05/24/05 08:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds good  :thumbup: 
It would be great to make it clear , through all kinds of evidence that psychedelic drugs are not "bad" and in-fact  can actually help peoples lives .

Your right the shroomery does have allot of potential that lies dormant and everyone should help out in someway or another.

I Hope it all comes together.

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #4213919 - 05/24/05 11:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Finally! I've been looking for people to help me do this for a while. The Shroomery is the only place I know that has enough believers in one central location to make these spiritual compounds legal. It brings a tear to my eye to believe something so powerful and passionate is illegal. Its ridiculous in my eyes, and many of the others who use these substances for spiritual rebirth.

I will help you fight the good fight!

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: Rebirtha]
    #4213932 - 05/24/05 11:36 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This topic should stay sticky at the top of every forum for a good while until we can organize a large mass of supporters. Things will not change unless we change them.

Stand up for your beliefs people.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#4214052 - 05/24/05 12:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I am here and ready for duty!

Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: Rebirtha]
    #4214066 - 05/24/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I know we have a large group of intelectual people. We have lawyers, we have scholars, etc. We need people with the book smarts, to get an outline together, we need people to do the street work, wordly people to speak on our behalf. We got people with the computer skills, that can work on promo things.

Lets gittt rrr done

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4214135 - 05/24/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Other than a lot of rhetoric what does this revolution entail?

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: newuser1492]
    #4214159 - 05/24/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would assume it means psychedelics legal and looked upon as spiritual tools, and in a postive manner.

We would probalby have to have a large rally and protest, gathering all people who believe in the cause from everywhere.

This is sad only a couple of replies..

OfflineKalix
'Head

#4214167 - 05/24/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I think most of you have read the sticky: there's going to be a turn in how the Shroomery will approach  Shroomery Website Promotion and enhancing the quality of the site.

So it's Drug War they want? It's Drug War they'll get. Let's smite oppressive law enforcement with majesty, dignity and psychedelic brilliance. Let's make this site into one of the finest examples of Drug Culture and meet oppressive aggression with our arms wide open, armed with the truth about psychedelics, community spirit and meeting the dangerous misinformation with truth and honesty.

Psychedelics arent naughty, nor are they criminal in the true sense. It's time to get respectable, and get the respect we deserve.

Wake up, there's a Revolution going on  :heart::thumbup:

Soldier Kalix at attention! I'm with you and Shroomery admins/mods 100%! If there's anything I can do right away in WI I'm ready to start! :thumbup:

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: Kalix]
    #4214706 - 05/24/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Do we suppress the views of others through force!? If so, I'm in!

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #4214831 - 05/24/05 03:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Where do we begin?

Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: Zero7a1]
    #4214915 - 05/24/05 04:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Zero7a1 said:
Where do we begin?

we already have

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4214962 - 05/24/05 04:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i dont beleive there is hardly any replies :frown: :shocked: :thumbdown:

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #4215073 - 05/24/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cb9fl said:
Other than a lot of rhetoric what does this revolution entail?

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#4215136 - 05/24/05 04:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The shroomery has never really advertised despite the many areas of society it penetrates. It will be interesting to see what happens.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #4215152 - 05/24/05 04:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yes I'm all with you but like cb9fl said...what does this entail.

Its easy to talk but so far this post has already contradicted itself in that no talk of actual doing is happening..only talk of hypothetical doing.

What is the plan to meet our ends?

I'm ready whenever ya'll are....

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #4215286 - 05/24/05 05:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It takes enitiative. If you are down get ideas together and post them. The post is only a day old and its the start. Its not contradictory, its just a lil todler right now that needs some nurtering.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #4215340 - 05/24/05 05:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Fair enough...but I'm out of ideas. If I had some regarding legalization I would post them along with my call to arms so to speak. Not one before the other.

Hows this for a start....Maybe like the supporter accounts the shroomery could also set something up for donations to organizations like NORML etc? Like a green pot leaf next to your name for those who donate 5 bucks a month to an account that goes to legalization donations. As I see it (I'm not trying to discourage anything) these organizations are doing well to get the issue out there and support on our side. All they need now is money to stand up to the Justice department's propaganda

Letter or email campaigns based from the shroomery could work too. Post email adresses of reps and have all the shroomery email them even if they aren't part of there constituancy or not. Flood their mailboxes.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: Shroomery revolutionaries unite! The time has come! [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #4215346 - 05/24/05 05:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

How about the Shroomery looks to hire a lobbyist.

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4215357 - 05/24/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Right now we are just trying to rally up some people, when we get a good handfull of people, we can start this thing, and present the idea to the rest of the Shroomery who hasn't seen it yet.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies