Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Cop Evasion Thread....
    #4213112 - 05/24/05 05:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Its 4am here almost. I ran out of cigs, so I decided to drive the quarter mile to the store (lazy ass, i know). On my road is one of those annoying speed detection flashers, and when someone is going over the speed limit (i was going 4 mph over btw) it looks like a rave, flashing lights and colors. SO I guess some lame ass bored cop saw the light flashing from another road and decided to follow me, but by the time he got behind me , I was already pulling into the store. So he cruises by at about 5 mph, but the store is closed for some maintenance shit. So I feel really shady pulling right back out of the store to go to another one down the road, the opposite way the cop was going.
He sees me and turns around, but once again, I had made it to the store before he could really tail me. I guess, while i was in the store, the cop had gone around the block the store was on, and just as i was pulling out, he passes me going the other way again.
So just as I pull out to go the other way, he turns his lights on and starts trying to turn around, so I bolt (i think I have a warrant out for my arrest, not sure though), even though I am not high, nor drunk and have nothing in the car. A few back roads later, just as I am pulling in my driveway he passes up my street, slams on the brakes. By the time he backed up to see if it was me, i was already in the house. Guess he gave up and got a donut...

This is the 4th time I have ever bolted from the cops and so far, never been caught.... I love Cop evasion stories, so post some of your good ones if ya got em...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: Cop Evasion Thread.... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4213121 - 05/24/05 05:04 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My reaction in sequence as I read this thread.

:eek: :oogle: :bow:

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

Re: Cop Evasion Thread.... [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4213165 - 05/24/05 05:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

this one weekend night, on like the MAIN strip of my town, me and a friend were cruising around. now i have this little 4 banger nissan and i've made it much faster than stock with a turbo. anyways, everytime we cruise on that street somebody revs at us and wants to race. this street is so lit up with lights and people coming and going from stores and fast food places...it's pretty dumb to make any racing noises like screeching the tires and loud revving engines. populated and in plain sight if you know what i mean.

so we're cruising right, and this old classic kind of muscle car totally roars at us at a light with his big ass engine. i don't really know much about muscle cars.i don't know what kind it was. and i was like fuck that, i know i can dust this fucker. BAM - light turns green and we go. i make so much noise in 1st 2nd and 3rd gear from screeching the tires....it's nuts. plain and simple, we dust this guy and a little down the road i brake back down to the speed limit -35mph- and the muscle car guy rolls up with this look on his face like 'What the fuck!' we're still rolling and he yells out 'what you got in there!?' and i yell '4 cylinders' LOL. and he's just got this look of awe on his face as i'm staring at him waiting for him to say something. then i notice some strobes somewhere..you know the kind. i look in the mirror and there it is..fucking five oH in the distance coming up quick. so i'm like shit and take the nearest left turn into a parking lot that's filled with people at this little lounge type coffee house kind of thing. we dip out the back way through the parking lot running speed bumps like whoa and the lights off. circle around and peek around the corner and he's got the other dude pulled over. i felt kind of bad for the other guy.....

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinekillme
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Cop Evasion Thread.... [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4213168 - 05/24/05 05:29 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I only tried it once, but I got away. I was flying down some state road at somewhere near 100 mph and a cop passed me going the other way. I saw his lights turn on and he started to turn around. I kept going and at an upcoming intersection slammed my brakes and made a very sharp right turn at a high speed. Went speeding down that road and the cop kept going down the road that he passed me on. However, I developed a hole in my radiator hose so I had to pull over and let it cool off in the middle of the night and then rig it up so I could make it home. But at least I didn't get caught.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub