Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer
 Arcade Champion: Hexxagon

Water tubes to rehydrate bottom casing layer after 1st flush...
    #4212830 - 05/24/05 02:41 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I have an idea and I was wondering if anyone had tried something similar .. or any other comments.

Has anyone tried putting some small tubes in the bottom casing layer that can be used to inject water after the first flush? I know you can dunk a casing but I have heard mixed results.. and it seems pretty messy. So instead, put the tubes in the bottom casing.. add substrate.. top casing.. and after first flush then inject water into the tubes leading to the bottom casing.

Here it is drawn (poorly)

Comments.. suggestions?

Thanks guys.

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Water tubes to rehydrate bottom casing layer after 1st flush... [Re: Quiescence]
    #4212843 - 05/24/05 02:47 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Contam city, just spray it.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleQuiescence
Intriguer
 Arcade Champion: Hexxagon

Re: Water tubes to rehydrate bottom casing layer after 1st flush... [Re: Psychoslut]
    #4212848 - 05/24/05 02:49 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Why would that cause contamination any more than spraying? The water used would be the same water. The tubes can easily be steralized.. Plus, if your worried about something sneaking down the tubes.. just close them off until its time to use them. .......

--------------------
God raised up the fellow who was relaxed in the company of tax collectors, prostitutes and other outsiders, and went on to say that many of them would be welcomed to God?s banquet table long before those self-righteous people on display at church.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Water tubes to rehydrate bottom casing layer after 1st flush... [Re: Quiescence]
    #4212871 - 05/24/05 02:56 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Because it wont distribute the moisture evenly, it will be way too wet near the tubes, causing contams.

And there is no reason to not just spray.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation