Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineralphie
Stranger
Cleanup Time
    #4211814 - 05/23/05 08:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

There are right ways and wrong ways to cleanup your growing materials after you are through growing. I am unable to have trips for some unknown (and very frustrating) reason. I would like to know the correct way to get rid of my grow supplies both responsibly, meaning not being detected and least harmful to the environment.

--------------------
There must be some kinda way outta here said a joker to the thief.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineralphie
Stranger
Re: Cleanup Time [Re: ralphie]
    #4211891 - 05/23/05 08:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

forgot to add that i went away on vacation and got tons of huge mushrooms. but they are pretty moldy cause i was away for an extended time. so mold is very much an issue. that is why i am asking this question.

--------------------

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
    #4211988 - 05/23/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

u cant trip either? damn i thot i was the only one in the world, its frustrating isnt it, id prolyl have to eat a dry quarter to get the same effect someone else would have to get off of an eigth

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: Cleanup Time [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4211998 - 05/23/05 09:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

trips: as in going away or getting off on shrooms?

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #4212056 - 05/23/05 09:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Care to elaborate on the "unable to have trips" thing? I'm just curious.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisibledeanofmean
mycophagous

Loc: PNW
    #4212161 - 05/23/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ralphie said:
forgot to add that i went away on vacation and got tons of huge mushrooms. but they are pretty moldy cause i was away for an extended time. so mold is very much an issue. that is why i am asking this question.

just dig a hole and bury the moldy shrooms in the garden.
mother nature knows how to take care of that stuff.
as for the rest of your supplies, you can send them to me  :grin:

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #4212257 - 05/23/05 10:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It is not illegal for you to retire from growing. They cant charge you for a grow you did 3 months ago. Keep your pc, rubbermaids, and jars. None of those things are illegal. Spores aint illegal either, but id get rid of those because you could get intent or one of those other bulls shit charges.

Use your jars and rubbermaids for storing things.
Learn to cook in your pc, btw deep frying chicken in a pressure cooker is awesome.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Cleanup Time [Re: Holydiver]
    #4212583 - 05/23/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Eat more. Sounds like a metabolism issue. I know I have a high tolerance due to fast metabolism. An average dose (P. cubesis) that puts me right where I need to be is 10.5g. I attribute it to the evolutionary result of my genes involvement with Psilo since the Dawn.

OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: Cleanup Time [Re: psyillyazul]
    #4212777 - 05/24/05 12:22 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

My mother told me she ate psilocybin twice, while I was in the womb, and I wouldn't go over 5g again w/out being prepared mentally. 2g ussually knock the ol' dick right in the dirt. Maybe it isn't genes. My metabolism is kinda slow though..

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Offlineralphie
Stranger
Re: Cleanup Time [Re: Kalix]
    #4215030 - 05/24/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I really dont want to give up this hobby. I very much enjoyed growing them. My intent to retire is only after long amounts of deliberation.

Diver-
As for not being able to trip, honestly it is very frustrating. I have grown a couple of different types of strains, all on different types of substrates, brf&verm, wbs, etc. I have used a food dehydrator set at 90F and dried the shit out of all my grows (except once when I ate my grow wet). Then I gound them up in a coffee grinder and fill of 00 size capsules. I have even varying amounts, ranging from 2 grams all the way up to 8 grams. I keep getting the same exact effects. After about an hour or two my body gets very relaxed sensation that carries itself throughout the trip. As for mentally, I definately know that my thoughts are different then when sober, but not very different. To put this into perspective, I feel much more "different" then normal when I smoke pot. I never have ANY visuals either. I have read many books on the subject, ranging from shamanism books to Leary's book. I understand what you stive to reach, environemnt aspects, just "go with the flow" methodology, etc. But to no avail. I have tried mushrooms but after a large meal, after a small meal, and a couple of times after fasting for a whole day.

I have even used LSD and get the same effects. Very relaxed body feeling, and slight mental differences such as a larger desire to inspect the world and take in its beauty. My mind also tends to trail quite a bit, thinking about how beautiful everything is, but not much else beyond that.

--------------------

Offlineselar_doir
boner sponge

#4215361 - 05/24/05 05:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well, what's wrong with all that?

If you're going in with great expectations, maybe that's why you're disappointed.

Offlineralphie
Stranger
Re: Cleanup Time [Re: selar_doir]
    #4215471 - 05/24/05 05:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im going in not expecting anything specific really, i just relax and go wherever my mind takes me. But my thoughts mind process is only very slightly altered.

--------------------

Offlinenitroguy
SeiZureS

Re: Not able to trip [Re: ralphie]
    #4215574 - 05/24/05 06:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That is the most intriguing thing I have ever heard.  Have you experimented with MAOIs?  Careful with them but MAOIs may be worth some research to ya.  I can't imagine immunity to psychedelics. :eek:

--------------------
...Weapons are meant for destruction,
and thus are avoided by the wise.
Only as a last resort
will a wise person use a deadly weapon.
If peace is her true objective
how can she rejoice in the victory of war?
Those who rejoice in victory
delight in the slaughter of humanity.
Those who resort to violence
will never bring peace to the world...

Lao-Tzu, "Tao Te Ching--31" trans. J.H. McDonald

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #4215588 - 05/24/05 06:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting Ralphie. I'd suggest trying horse poo for substrate if you decide to stay with the hobby, and try different strains. Or even different species. I'm officially a 2 gram weenie since getting into horse poo cubes, that's for sure.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisibledeanofmean
mycophagous

Loc: PNW
Re: Cleanup Time [Re: Holydiver]
    #4215842 - 05/24/05 07:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Diver said:
Interesting Ralphie.  I'd suggest trying horse poo for substrate if you decide to stay with the hobby, and try different strains.  Or even different species.  I'm officially a 2 gram weenie since getting into horse poo cubes, that's for sure.

i hear that :grin:
after a while of doing the same strain, your altered reality becomes normal.
but then, after doing a mind bender on allen, pr was just a mild buzz. :confused:
then when my ps. cyan crop came in i thought i was gonna OD :laugh:
point is, verity is the spice of life  :hypno: :gonzo: :mushroom2: :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Boomr Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds