Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4207329 - 05/22/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Can you say "refrigerator Magnets" :smirk:

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: PawPaw]
    #4207380 - 05/22/05 04:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PawPaw said:
I write Shroomery.org on bathroom walls when im shitting

I've done that!

Go Shroomery!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: Ravus]
    #4207537 - 05/22/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

good shit!!!

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4207540 - 05/22/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

here are some good advertising spaces i would throw money in for.....

forehead

body

whole head

dog

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #4207543 - 05/22/05 06:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im in!
theres cannabis day in halifax on july 1st
i can set up a tent. is there a promotional package?

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4207550 - 05/22/05 06:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yes thats right, the shroomery will be selecting a group of people to represent the site at this summer's gatherings and festivals around the world.

Looking at the title of this thread, I can only hope the selected representatives will exhibit better spelling and grammar skills for the sake of the site's image. :crazy:

But I'm not going to just post in this thread for the sake of spelling-nazism, that would be Unpatriotic.

So I made a banner for the representatives to post all over the streets:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: CherryBom]
    #4207561 - 05/22/05 06:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CherryBomb said:
Quote:

PawPaw said:
I write Shroomery.org on bathroom walls when im shitting

I've done that!

Go Shroomery!  :thumbup:

I always write lemonparty.org on the walls. :lol:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: Redstorm]
    #4207790 - 05/22/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

there is a thread going on in the new promotions forum about this, if you caould move this over to there it woule be apreciated http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4205191/an/0/page/0

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#4208267 - 05/22/05 09:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I am very interested.  Me and a few others have talked about this before and been wondering as to when this would be happening.  I been waiting for a moment like this to arise. :cool:

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4208393 - 05/22/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yea right I am the center of attention of "the broke trouble makers" and broke people being forced to be told what to do..but I could be the crazy skunk...but I nominate someone else because I am too busy at most times... :tongue2: :sun:

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: Skunk420]
    #4208400 - 05/22/05 10:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

?????^

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4211321 - 05/23/05 06:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ive always wanted to buy a shroomery hoodie but the only time I have seen them on sale was like 2 years ago when I was still in high school and every last cent went to weed. If they were on sale now I would definately buy one.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4211350 - 05/23/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Is the Shroomery Street Team gonna take on the Crips?

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: ladies and gentelman, i am pleased to announce the coming of the SHROOMERY STREET TEAM [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4211582 - 05/23/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

crisps? what???? i = confused

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder