Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
Some questions on mental illness and shrooms
    #4211242 - 05/23/05 07:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I have never taken shrooms before And i have a few questions on shrooms and mental illness and medication. I have anxiety issues anger issues Bi-polar disorder and have "mood swings" even though there not really its just me getting pissed and it doesn't just happen like poof but its really bad when it happens and it has reason. I take several medications for these problems they are Divalproex (Depakote) 500 MG--Aripiprazole (abilify) 5 MG--Buspirone (Buspar) 10 MG-- if you can provide me with any information or a link to information on this topic and shrooms i would appreciate it, I'm finding out as much as i can before i take these any info on this will help I'm looking forward to taking shrooms and having a good relaxed trip. Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Some questions on mental illness and shrooms [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4211301 - 05/23/05 08:13 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

search the archives here and im sure youll find some answers. also try www.erowid.org

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Some questions on mental illness and shrooms [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4211594 - 05/23/05 09:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I would advise you to NOT trip. Shrooms bring out a TON of emotion and exacerbate mood swings. Imagine every emotion you've ever experianced rolled into one and multiplied by the number GOD. You don't know how you may react, and it could just make your problems worse. You would probably end up having a traumatic experiance and adding PSTD to your list of mental disturbances.

I don't doubt that maybe if you start off with some small doses that you would be fine and might even find the experiance theraputic, but the fact that you are on those medications...

I'm not sure what those meds do, but they are probably MAOIs or SSRIs, right? That is not a good idea to mix them with any psychedelic.

I'm not a doctor, so I won't recommend that you stop taking your meds. But if you were ever to trip, I would suggest to be off of the meds for a while before you do so.

Sorry man, good luck

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience