Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

News from the SporeLab....
    #410554 - 10/01/01 09:02 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

.........Collectors Edition.................cut and snip.............................................................

TheSpore #1 Oct/01

Greetings all!

Welcome to the premier edition of The Spore, a monthly newsletter featuring current SporeLab events and other items of interest to mushroom cultivators.

Things have been pretty quiet around the ol' SporeLab the last few weeks as we have slowly wound down operations in anticipation of our annual temporary closure to attend the Matsutake harvest in northern BC.
But the mushroom gods work in strange ways and just as I wes getting ready to leave for Terrace, the Matsutake shrooms starting poppin' right here on Mt. Elphie, albeit a few weeks early.
Sadly, I won't have to drive 1000 miles and sleep in a tent for a few weeks. Instead, I'll pick the Matsis right here in my own back yard, resume full operations of the SporeLab and throw together this first edition of The Spore.

In the next few weeks watch for additions to our cubensis menu including possibly 'The New Orlean Blues' which is unlike any of the usual 'small but many' Gulf Coast varieties.

Miss Jenkins (she never did marrry), the librarian over at the Mushroom Bookrooms is going to be giving away some books by Carlos Castaneda.

And we will be adding a new product to our menu, (drumroll please)........Microscopes! We'll take a closer look at that later....

Fresh Psilocybe cyanescens spores should also be available by Halloween.

We've added the Jebus Dehydrator Tek to our Links page. Many thanks to Jebus200 for sharing his ideas with us.

The MaxiPod page is also back in production, a new digital camera should speed that up.

And as a last tidbit for those in Western Canada, watch the newstands tomorrow for the Oct. issue of Western Living. There is a mushroom article in it which should include a couple of my photos.

'Till next month....shroom on!

Captain Max Mushroom

.......Collectors Edition...............cut and snip...............................

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.SporeLab.com>http://www.SporeLab.com</a>
email: <a href="mailto:getspores@sporelab.com">getspores@sporelab.com</a>
<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 10/01/01 10:03 PM.</EM></FONT></P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 10/01/01 11:17 PM.</EM></FONT></P><P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 10/01/01 11:18 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Edited by CaptainMaxMushroom on 10/01/01 11:20 PM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestumpi
Stranger
Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: ]
    #412862 - 10/03/01 07:38 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'll bump this to the top for ya boss!

Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: stumpi]
    #412896 - 10/03/01 08:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i feel i learned something.

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: stumpi]
    #420745 - 10/10/01 12:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Max, your business practices are every bit as shady as McMan's. Using puppet usernames to bump your post... and yes, that is you Stumpi. I think if your business was providing products people actually need, you wouldn't have to bump your post to get more views. Anyone else have a prob with the puppet usernames that vendors seem to manipulate so often?

Oooo this tea tastes like dirt, what is it....?

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: NugDumper]
    #421117 - 10/10/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Who says it was him? Show me proof!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Anonymous

Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: phrozendata]
    #421151 - 10/10/01 06:05 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hey nugdumper, at least I show some creativity in my posts.

By the way, where I the spores you owe me from the spores we traded months ago?

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

OfflineNITRIC
journeyman
Loc: the buckeye
    #421342 - 10/10/01 08:58 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

max it has not been a month yet!

Invisiblejim2
enthusiast
Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: NITRIC]
    #422187 - 10/11/01 04:49 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

all the other vendors anounce when they put out a new product. people tend to click on a new post, if you have an add banner, after you look at it the first time, how many times do you go back and look at it? it's just good advertising

OfflineNugDumper
Member of theThird Eye Club

Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: jim2]
    #423382 - 10/12/01 03:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

It is repitition he is selling, not his product. If he is so legit in his business practices, why not post under his own name and declare that he is bumping his post to the top so everyone will make sure to buy from him. It is not his business that bothers me... its using puppet usernames to bump his post.

Oooo this tea tastes like dirt, what is it....?

--------------------
All that I need is the air that I breathe... and all that I need are things I don't need... and all that really matters is what matters to me me me... -Shannon Hoon

Racism is schism on a serious tip! -Bradley Nowell

Anonymous

Re: News from the SporeLab.... [Re: NugDumper]
    #424078 - 10/13/01 11:45 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know what you are bitching about nugdumper. Stumpi handled my affairs for a while, including answering your concerns in relation to a spore trade we were involved in. Letting him bump a post shows a little more creativity than some cheap **bump** post.

But if you don't like it, YOU can keep bumping it!

By the way, where are the spores you owe me?

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #424087 - 10/13/01 12:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Getting ripped off sucks, I feel for you. Moreover, what others do CaptainMaxMushroom cant control. So, please, stop complaining.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies